OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 22nd

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Viki does get back together with Clint then I wish they could have her go to therapy again and address why she keeps being drawn to abusive men.

It's a shame RHTodd and Dorian never had a scene. Remember the old days, when one would say to the other things like, "I'm happy when you're here because it means I'm not the most hated person in the room."

• Members

Did anyone notice that Dorian's scrapbook had the same picture of Adriana/Dorian/Blair on every single page? They had it three times in color, once in black in white. How lazy can they be?

Pretty sure the picture of Dorian in her "Indian" attire was from the Go Red Ball, not during the storyline with David.

• Members

They couldn't WAIT to get rid of Strasser! This is so obviously last minute thrown together. I would have LOVED to seen Strasser's face when she went to ABC and said that she had to leave the show and would work through August and ABC said, oh, you can leave next week. LOL!

• Members

Love the Cramer girls getting together. Im going to need a box of tissues for Viki and Dorian because I think this will be the last scene they ever share together. I dont see RS coming back even for PP.

It was good to see Renee even if the wig is bad.

• Members

Watching the Cramer goodbye scenes today I was reminded again of all the lost story potential with Melinda/Dorian/Addie. I was very touched at Kelly's brief line of what an awful life Melinda had had. I still wish there was some way of bringing Melinda back. To me she suited the whole "Irene" story, minus all the international spy twin stuff.

Seeing Addie say she hadn't been able to be the big sister but now she could take care of Dorian's girls was also very moving. I hope that will be true.

You could see how much KA loved working with Robin - those tears were real.

• Members

Now see, if that was my brother cutting off his ankle monitor, he wouldn't have made it past the driveway. sleep.png

Renee's wig always reminds me of Katrina Stoneheart from Pound Puppies.

Honestly, if Dorian wanted to go home every night from Capitol Hill, she could. :P I see people making the Acela commute every day.

I love Kim, I wish she could have been a Tina for this generation, and yet I am so glad that I never had to watch her get pawed by Ford or Rex.

I have such heart for Viki and Joey just sitting and talking, I wish they had done that all the time.

Kelly's toast to Dorian was very nice. We were really cheated out of some Dorian/Addie moments over Melinda when she passed months ago..

Archived