OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 22nd

• Members

I don't care in what incarnation Stacy is back as FF or CH. I don't care for either actress and its stupid. Who on earth is craving for Stacy or Gigi back on canvas and more back from the dead ish on this show? OLTL is going off ABC I really don't get at the point why Frons would care if FF or CH or whoever were on canvas.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THats what I was going to say. I just never saw Frons as some big CH lover. She doesn't even seem the type of actress he would like, no big breasts, she doesn't giggle, and not overly loud bitchy and shrill. But how could anyone thought a character who's story was keeping Shane from getting proper medical help for his illness to win a man would win viewers over especially someone as dopey as Rex

• Members

I think the idea of the Stacy story was something Fronsian - a stripper who lived only for men, liked to be degraded, and enabled Rex to strut around and yell WHORE! The rest was more typical of RC - the depressing and bizarre attempts at camp, the horrible issues with tone (a dying child is ha ha time!).

She was good towards the end and with Scott Clifton. She was, like everyone, hideous with JPL and Farah Fath most of the time.

• Members

I don't think CH is exceptional I don't get any rah rah for her. Scott Clifton was the only decent one in that whole quad. The best he did was make her tolerable. I enjoyed SC with just about everyone he worked with including FF. Making FF watchable is a real skill no other person on that show has been able to master.

• Members

I thought SC was off with the awful JPL and Farah and with Kristen Alderson (but then I never got that story...I thought it was ridiculous and yet another example of the perils of putting KA in romantic material) but I liked him with most of the other people he interacted with.

• Members

Ewww, the red headed b-tch just showed up on my screen and she still hasnt gotten a decent wig

Kim talking to coma girl and responding to dialogue which isnt said rolleyes.gif Who the heck is even paying "Stacey's" care? I hope Natalie finally kicks Kim's ass

Wish I was sad about Dorian leaving but I really dont care

Thank god they got to finally showing Clint at Llanfair. I cant believe they were wasting time on Jess and Ford over him

I forgot Kelly even dated John and it wasnt that long ago

Asa's been dead for 4 years? It hasnt felt that long

What the heck is Aubrey wearing?

• Members

I didn;t mind Stacy in the end, I would much rather her than Gigi/FF. I don't really care, I'm glad that Kim is back! I could care less about Rex too...

Also, if this really is Stacy... her return was written on the wall since the day she died, with Kim leaving the boots in the snow by the lake after they couldn't find the body- and then them showing the boots gone and footprints leading away. Obviously they planted the seeds from day 1.

• Members

Spare us more Stacy, no matter who plays her.

At first sight of JPL I hit the ff button to spare me his twitching.

AW has more talent than JPL and FF combined.

Kim can stay if she makes JVD twinkle again. That is all she was good for in her last run, working with Clint. All her other scenes were horrendously bad.

Archived