OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 22nd

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a way to almost ensure that many fans will tune out. The BEST ratings in years around this dual identity storyline, and it's substituted, as TSJ has been let go, for Gigi- Stacy? Stacy I can handle. GIGI? NO. I don't dislike FF. I just think that she and JPL are weak actors and even worse when in the wrong storylines. They both play better off of other actors than off of one another, IMO. I'd rather have CH back if Kim has to bring anyone back.

The writers would have some explaining to do if Ghost-Gigi was coming back to encourage Rex to look for her sister, who has taken over her identity. Even if she wanted Rex with someone who loved him, would she do that to Shane, whose life Stacy put on the line?

It was probably mentioned somehwere upthread, but how is it that Kim and Stacy both stripped under the name Gigi (wasn't that Stacy's stripper name, too?). It's just not funny anymore.

• Members

Awwe. Thanks Cheap!! smile.png

Is it my imagination or were TSJ's eyes hazel in yesterday's show? He sure looked different, almost ghostlike. But I guess that's what anyone would look like after a day like that!

The Victor/Tea scenes were so great! Loved Dani calling Starr out. Someone had to. I wanted to slap the [!@#$%^&*] out of her.

Archived