Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antoyne

OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 22nd

Soapsuds will enjoy today biggrin.png

well not everyone gets SOAPNet and ABC doesnt update their website till the next day.

These are two characters that should be written out. I see nothing there.

I don't have SOAPnet and or watch episodes at abc.com either....several different people have full episodes posted online by about 6 or 7 each night.

And Hulu usually has them up by maybe 10 or 11.

I hope RH walks in on TSJ and Tea having sex. Tea should rub it in his face that TSJ has touched her in ways he NEVER could. TSJTodd can look at him, give a wink and go "Oh yeah!"

That was almost undoubtedly Stacey. Which means that Mitch must have gotten to her. Which means that Gigi is probably alive too. That way they can let Jack off the hook from having to spend the rest of his life as a killer.

wub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.png

TSJ is looking good in those black briefs smile.png

I think Victor will get Tea pregnant right there. The way Kim walked into the hospital room was like she was talking to Stacy

That was almost undoubtedly Stacey. Which means that Mitch must have gotten to her. Which means that Gigi is probably alive too. That way they can let Jack off the hook from having to spend the rest of his life as a killer.

But if it's Stacy then who the hell has been stalking Rex?

Maybe Rex's mind is playing tricks on him?

Everytime I see your name, I get it confused with OLTL_fan. Considering the story we are currently going through on OLTL,. its kinda ironic that we got a pair of dopplegangers on this board...LOL

Maybe Rex's mind is playing tricks on him?

True, I just figured they were going for the whole Stacy had plastic surgery to look like Gigi angle so we wouldn't have to endure Crystal Hunt again. Then again, we have to endure Gigi again...CHRIST. I bet Stacy dies off screen and Gigi takes over her body like Al/Michael. It will be RC's sick justification for the Stacy character's entire existence. ;)