Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antoyne

OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 22nd

I hope RH walks in on TSJ and Tea having sex. Tea should rub it in his face that TSJ has touched her in ways he NEVER could. TSJTodd can look at him, give a wink and go "Oh yeah!"

That's because RHTodd seemed repulsed by her much of the time.

I don't have SOAPnet and or watch episodes at abc.com either....several different people have full episodes posted online by about 6 or 7 each night.

And Hulu usually has them up by maybe 10 or 11.

Maybe but for me, I store the good episodes on my PC and this one was a keeper, but unfotunately ruined with the interruption

True, I just figured they were going for the whole Stacy had plastic surgery to look like Gigi angle so we wouldn't have to endure Crystal Hunt again. Then again, we have to endure Gigi again...CHRIST. I bet Stacy dies off screen and Gigi takes over her body like Al/Michael. It will be RC's sick justification for the Stacy character's entire existence. wink.png

I was starting to like Stacy right before she died....when Gigi was helping her give birth to Sierra Rose

I like Dani calling Starr out on her magical awakening

LMAO at Flo throwing more crap around. Tea and Vic are great today.

I was starting to like Stacy right before she died....when Gigi was helping her give birth to Sierra Rose

I don't mind Stacy that much. It's just the idea that they'd bring Stacy back over a good 50 characters who deserved to come back before her.

I like Dani calling Starr out on her magical awakening.

In a way, it cracks me up to think of Victor as "special." Special? Compared to who? These people?

This whole story with Rex is nonsensical. Why is he going to be rewarded on some magical mystery tour after he has essentially abandoned his son and after he sold Gigi for blood money?

In a way, it cracks me up to think of Victor as "special." Special? Compared to who? These people?

LOL

This whole story with Rex is nonsensical. Why is he going to be rewarded on some magical mystery tour after he has essentially abandoned his son and after he sold Gigi for blood money?

I don't have an issue with them trying to please Rex and Gigi fans. I mean, everyone couple's fanbase deserves something. They're just not good at balancing those rewards.

Kim seems to know that Gigi may not be dead...

Dani: I already forgived him once...

GRAMMAR EPIC FAIL

I don't have an issue with them trying to please Rex and Gigi fans. I mean, everyone couple's fanbase deserves something. They're just not good at balancing those rewards.

I don't think they care about Rex/Gigi or their fans, they just want to hype Rex at all times. This whole story has been one failed attempt after another to try to make people give a damn about him.

FL is BRINGING it. TSJTodd and Tea are AMAZING!

ICAM, Cheap21.

These are the kind of intensely emotional scenes I expected T&B to have Friday too, but then KDP/RH fell so flat, IMO.

Every time Starr brings up the fake Hope plot, I want Jack to scream DBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Man, Starr has donned some rose colored glasses. Last she saw RH he had just faked her nanny's death and spent weeks terrifying with fake mob threats against her mom.

I wonder if they will make a baby right there

Doubt it, Cheap21. FL said Téa doesn't get any happy ending.

Yet another minority getting screwed on OLTL. Nothing ever changes.

That's because RHTodd seemed repulsed by her much of the time.

I loved that yummy flashback to surf sex when Dani was conceived.

RH's Todd had never bared that much skin onscreen for ANYONE before :-)