Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antoyne

OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 22nd

Why in gods name would RH get Sam? That would be completely stupid and an insult to a major part of Victors history, the rape by Margaret.

I think people are saying that mostly because it seems like TSJ Todd has ignored the child for years (of course so has the show). Aside from one or two moments he only started showing up again in scenes with RHTodd.

This is f--king bullsh-t

+1

Funny how Starr turned out okay, she hasn't killed anyone compared to what Frodd's influence has done with Jack. HUGE differences there LOL

Funny that Starr managed to become a decent person only after TSJTodd raised her. She was a menace when RHTodd had her

Why in gods name would RH get Sam? That would be completely stupid and an insult to a major part of Victors history, the rape by Margaret.

Cause Blair is his mother, let him have the worthless POC that is Jackass. Frodd has never given two craps for Sam, let someone have him who loves him

I think the ideal ending would be Jack, TSJ Todd, Tea, and Danielle all living on some island, never contacting the rest of the world. That would probably be what they want anyway.

Of course as usual, ABC cant just present the specialr eport and be done with it. They need to stick around, analyze and dissect every detail

I think the ideal ending would be Jack, TSJ Todd, Tea, and Danielle all living on some island, never contacting the rest of the world. That would probably be what they want anyway.

The perfect ending would be for them to leave town as a happy family , set to start life over away from this nonsense

Cause Blair is his mother, let him have the worthless POC that is Jackass. Frodd has never given two craps for Sam, let someone have him who loves him

On a simply shallow note, the kid who plays Sam is adorable and the teen who plays Jack well no comment. THe expression on his face never changes. So Sam can stay and Jack can leave with Vrodd

None of the other networks have cut programming. This is bullsh!t

George Stephanopolis is a daytime favorite. Frons loves him. Notice how the news report suddenly was all him

RH loves Sam and Victor doesn't? Oh okay

I know right whistling.jpg

None of the other networks have cut programming. This is bullsh!t

Typical ABC BS. They do this ALL the time. Of course when they stop talking, they come back to friggin commercials