Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antoyne

OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 22nd

yay! Thanks :D

Isn't that pretty much the same expression he always has on his face.

:lol: +1

I want Todd to kick the kid's ass, I hate what Frodd's influence has turned him into. Wait till Todd finds out he killed Gigi :D

"I have a son, his name is Jack" Oh dear lord, shut up with the Dr. Seuss dialogue

Go Jack! He threw Todd throwing him away in his face

laugh.png +1

I want Todd to kick the kid's ass, I hate what Frodd's influence has turned him into. Wait till Todd finds out he killed Gigi biggrin.png

You honestly think he would be better on RH? Do you remember all the crimes he was teaching Starr at the age of 7. Jack's reaction today has nothing to do with TSJTodd's influence. Its natural to love and accept the father thats raised you and been with you your entire life than some stranger who just waltzes in that you dont know. Thats a real, raw reaction from him. Not a consequence of bad parenting

Todd should have left the snot nosed sniveling whiny brat with Mexican nuns at the airport for good :( Spare us all this awful character. Let Frodd have Jack, Todd can have Sam, he's cooler :D

Are you Fing kidding me! News report

Wow finally they're bringing up everything RHTodd has done. I'm glad they aren't glossing over things. I still want the punch brought up

I would love it if they had flashbacks of the good times with TSJ bc they seem to be ignoring that as well

Flo is terrible, I think TSJ is rubbing off on her acting wise

If it's bellowing/shouting she's always done that - she's at her best in quiet moments.

The whole Todd family seem like cult members, trying to figure out which rapist/murderer/headcase/abuser is their true leader.

I still want the punch brought up

They already told us that was a laugh riot.

You honestly think he would be better on RH? Do you remember all the crimes he was teaching Starr at the age of 7. Jack's reaction today has nothing to do with TSJTodd's influence. Its natural to love and accept the father thats raised you and been with you your entire life than some stranger who just waltzes in that you dont know. Thats a real, raw reaction from him. Not a consequence of bad parenting

The way TSJTodd/Jack has been written it seems more like he enables Jack's worst behavior, so that's what Jack will always go for. Similar to how RHTodd was with Starr.

Kind of shrieking bellow, reminds me of DanYELLa

Yes. That's one of her specialties.

The way TSJTodd/Jack has been written it seems more like he enables Jack's worst behavior, so that's what Jack will always go for. Similar to how RHTodd was with Starr.

+1

Funny how Starr turned out okay, she hasn't killed anyone compared to what Frodd's influence has done with Jack. HUGE differences there LOL