OLTL Discussion for the week of August 15th

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Katrina had a baby the same time Jenny Wolek did.Jenny's baby died so Karen and Marco switched Katrina's baby with hers. A couple of years later the truth came out and Katrina got her baby back

it was a nice nod to history. I liked it

• Members

Katrina Karr was a very important character. The lies surrounding her drove story for about 5 years!

Katrina and Karen were prostitutes. Katrina was beaten into a coma by Talbet Huddleston, I think because she knew that he ran over Brian Kendall.

Once Katrina woke from her coma, she went back on the game, and learned she was pregnant (by Brad Vernon, the husband of Karen's sister Jenny). Katrina did not want the baby, and decided to give it up for adoption. At the same time Jenny was also pregnant with Brad's baby. Karen and Marco were alone in the nursery when Jenny's baby died. Karen blackmailed Marco into switching with Katrina's baby, as she assumed Katrina wouldn't be upset.

Katrina was actually devastated by her baby's "death", but she tried to get on with her life. She still faced shame and losing jobs, etc. based on her past. After about two years, she learned her daughter - Mary - was being raised by Jenny. Reluctantly, Jenny gave Mary back to Katrina. Not long after this Katrina and Mary left town.

If they are going to do this story then can they PLEASE bring Nancy Snyder (Katrina) back, and not just say oh Katrina was a crazy/evil whore and now she's gone? And if they can bring back Stephen Schnetzer (who is or was married to Nancy Snyder and was her boyfriend on OLTL) too, even better! Give me SOMETHING for putting up with Terri Conn please.

Archived