OLTL Discussion for the week of August 15th

• Members

I HATE the name Victor!!! I refer to him as TSJ. Can't even say the word!

The next 2 weeks should be very good...alot is going to happen with this storyline still.

After that we have people returning, so I think the pace of this show along with the storylines will keep this show #1 until the final curtain call.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was also thinking that Trevor Manning would be a great name after I discarded Tedd, lol. I really hope they don't go the crazy route with him because it would be nice if he acknowledged that he doesn't want to be Victor's heir and and chooses to create his own identity before he leaves.Trevor would be a nice ode to TSJ.

• Members

It is very ONE LIFE TO LIVE mid 80's I will agree. I do feel though, as much as I like how Ron Carlivati draws from the past, the ends rarely seem to meet. During the last Mitch Laurence appearance there were several murders that took place that I don't recall we ever got proper closure as to who did it...mainly the death of Pamela Stewart Buchanan.

I hope he fills in the blanks this time around. I can see Irene being unveiled as an underground "madame x" figure...she was married to Ted Clayton who was a shady character in his own right. Also this brain washing is a real high end job...I am totally waiting for the artful mechanically recreated surgical hand of Dr. Ivan Kipling behind this...remember when he was thrown to those crocodiles, they only got his hand all the better to grip your face and crush it with Dr. Larry Wolek...and I do so hope that Aubrey Wentworth is Mary Vernon-Karr aka Kristine Karr? If Nancy Snyder as Katrina comes back I don't want the writers to abate her legacy and turn her into white trash like one regime did to the character of Becky Lee Abbott. I can see Katrina having given Aubrey a decent home life just Aubrey wanted more and wanted it immediately and she went about it the only way she would have learned how...the same way her mother did.

• Members

Katrina was indeed a prostitute...I thought somebody a few posts back stated Aubrey was essentially a prostitute...if Katrina would have not been a "common hooker" she would not have met people like Karen Wolek, Jenny Wolek, Edwina Lewis or Dorian Lord...and then of course her path crossed with Rafe Garrettson, Asa's nephew.

Archived