OLTL Discussion for the week of August 15th

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's also infuriating!!!!! This story makes ...not a lick of sense!!!!! & I still don't believe The prettier Todd is the "slow one" .....why does the other one seem so damn slow and dense then??? HotTodd is lucid and speaks like a....I dunno ...A HUMAN!!! .... YET .....HE was the brainwashed one??

UMMM NO! Not buying it!!! I'm still waiting for the switch where we find out the one we saw being brainwashed is the one ...you know..um...THAT WAS BRAINWASHED!

I'm so annoyed by this story!!!!!! All the reactions seem SOOO off! The fallout stinks to high Heaven. I wanted to bitch slap Starr!!! Blair giving him a gun? WTF?? None of it makes any damn sense!!!!!! It's contrived & stupid and a horrible way to bring back RH!!!

Luckily I still have a non-broken TV screen .....as I will put my damn foot, fist and then head ( in that order) .. though it if I hear..... "I have a daughter named ...I have a wife ....I have I have !! STFU!!!!! STFU!!!!!!!!! STFU!!!!!!!!!!! Who the hell writes & has an actor deliver the same lines for months on end.... over and over and over! Then show flashbacks of the same lines being delivered!!!!!! Oh wait.... I KNOW!!!!!!!

Haha!!!! Precisely!!! I've been wondering the same thing!! WHY???? The story is not only confusing.... it's downright stupid!! Especially given that OLTL still has several months to end things on ABC.

Poor AMC barely has weeks left and David resurrecting half the damn population of PV and their Momma's too ...makes more sense!!!!!!

He still is by the looks and sounds of it!! REALLY..... wtf happened to RH????? Why is he playing "Todd" as a bumbling mumbling dense idiot??? I was overjoyed he was coming back...even with my intense TSJ love!!!! BUT I adored RH & his Todd for YEARS!! I wanted him back in some capacity for so long ..... I did not expect it to be as an incapacitated clone weirdo!

Now I just want him to>>>>>> GO AWAY!

Okay...sorry ...rant OVER!!

I feel better..Thanks!

• Members

Except I have never read Téa fans claiming EVERY writing regime was biased against her. I have read the endless complaints since 1997 about how Blair is shat on for Kelly, Tea, Skye, Evangeline, Marty and now Tea again. The female names are really interchangeable at this point.

I laughed when a Tea fan whipped out some old rants against REG/Evangline last year. They were like word for word posts for the shat against Tea. It was hysterical but proved the point.

Still dishonest. You are not somewhat objective when it comes to Tea.

Your rants against her, Vee, are pretty legendary, but I am not going to argue with someone who refuses to OWN their bias and pretends this faux objectivity. It's pointless which is why I addressed Carl on this question because she/he is at least an honest debator.

• Members

When David Renaldi returned, he mentioned (I think it was to Viki) that he still believed Jenny was alive. He was stopping in Llanview on his way to go search for her again, in Switzerland I think. It's been a long time since I watched those scenes because they're very hard to watch, knowing he died only a few days after they aired. His scenes with ES, WK and the little boy who played River were heartbreaking. R.I.P "Machine Man" and "Roger Thorpe," the Evilest Man in Daytime. And God bless JFP for lovingly bringing the magnificent, irreplaceable Michael Zaslow back to Daytime.

I'd love to see Jenny brought back for one last adventure too! She was one of my favorites and BT is such a wonderful actress and person. I doubt this regime would even think of doing more than a cameo appearance of "Jenny" with Viki and Bo especially this close to the end. They stopped writing for Viki last year and Bo is too dependent on others for "story" (e.g. his more-important faux-son Rex, Clint, Destiny).

• Members

Most likely just a typo....remember ABC is good at those....

Andrea Evans returning to "Pine Valley" for example.

On the OLTL Facebook page the other day they (whoever at ABC who posts on the page) misspelled Destiny's grandmother's name as Felicia when it is actually Phyicia.

• Members

I don't think the explanation as to why Irene brainwashed Todd is all that confusing. I think it's simply that her motivation makes so little sense that the rational mind blanks out whenever the characters start discussing it. Several times now, I've had to rewind and will myself to actually pay attention when motivation is discussed.

The actors are saving this story and whoever is writing this drivel was counting on that. How many times have people delievered lines to the affect of "Yeah, it's bullsh!t. Just go with it", whenever another character asks why Irene did it. I do think this is a good story, but ONLY because of the acting.

Archived