OLTL Discussion for the week of August 15th

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The problem I have is none of these people are or have been around for years. And Aubrey is what practically a third tier character on this show? If any of these people, Jenny or Mary were still around on the show it would make sense. To me it seems like an out of no where connection nice as it maybe . Now maybe RC Is planning on using this to bring Karen Wolek back and tie her back into the canvas so a short term return makes sense. BUt now based on what I am reading it makes no sense.

• Members

LOL...someone just grabbed Nat's ass. She should just be glad they didnt grab her two bigger girls

He said Christine. Jenny named her Mary. Its possible Katrina gave her child, her own name once she got her back and left town.

LOVE Jack still standing by TSJTodd despite Scarface being the real Todd. Now Dani accepts him....right on!

• Members

I've read that the Todd/Todd explanation was quite ridiculous BUT I'm watching today and I have to say the acting all around is fantastic. The emotional fallout is outstanding.

I can completely understand the sides the kids are taking. Starr grew up with Original Recipe. The others grew up more with Crispy Todd.

Archived