OLTL Discussion for the week of August 15th

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OTOH, it's really the exact same amount of "proof" they gave to show Walker was Todd in the first place. And yet that was reality for years until RH came back. Sure, you could undo this someday too. But I wouldn't hold my breath, because I don't want to die of asphyxiation. Still, if people need to live in hope...

• Members

Vee, this story isn't getting wrapped up in the tidy bow you want after TSJ's offscreen. Irene is still taping for a reason.

Next month RC could throw out the twins story and wink wink at audience, you knew that was a pack of lies she sold them.

It's the same crap RC pulled with the Mitch is Rex's dad story. RC insisted in the mags and onscreen for sure Mitch WAS his real father, no more false clues, no more rewrites. Then OOPS it's now Clint cuz he came up with this Echo idea.

Nothing is sacred on this show and nothing is canon anymore. That is Khan's point. You really sound so naive giving RC so much credit. It boggles my mind.

TSJ is done with OLTL and he made it very clear on his blog OLTL was done with his character. It's only you who naively believe this big Victor role was built to keep him on.

As for Blair, you'll have to pry Kassie's dead body off Dorian's set.

If PP dangles a real primetime shot at RH, he's so there. But he's an unpredictable guy.

• Members

Oh, I don't want the Irene mess wrapped up yet. I want her to continue making trouble and deepening the mystery. But as for Todd's identity, I doubt it's going anywhere. She could reveal she's lying. But she won't, and we both know that. OLTL wanted to bring back the original Todd while preserving TSJ's run as the character. They have done that.

I know, I'm just a babe in the woods! Oops, time to breathe again!

I have good reason to believe that was exactly the case, yes. Because you're hurt and angry - perhaps justifiably to some degree - you choose to believe OLTL has secretly hated TSJ for eight years while all the while giving him major promotion and frontburner airtime for almost a decade. I get U MAD. But you need to be a little realistic. It was a contract dispute. He walked. They changed plans. It happens every day.

I could feel the frisson flowing through you as you typed the words "Kassie's dead body."

• Members

I usually like Dani but today I wanted to smack her for going off like that!! Victor's freaking me out. Although I'm not exactly happy with the way Tea is looking at him either. She never really had any faith in him. sad.png

Nice that Todd admitted that it's not Victor's fault but that will certainly change quickly.

• Members

Viki had very few minutes with Tina during her last visit because FV ordered Erika Slezak to take an "extended vacation" instead of just the month of August that year. Obviously, he knew when Tina's story would be happening when he told ES that she would be taking 2 1/2 months for "vacation." Viki didn't return until the lead-in to November sweeps (August to mid-October). That was the only reason the two sisters suddenly had a complete break in minimal air time. It was not requested by ES nor did it sound like she "appreciated" being sent away for so long when asked about Viki's awkward, inexplicable long absence. She wanted to work with AE again.

FV publicly tried to put all the blame for no Viki/Tina on ES because of her "long annual vacation." Some fans then blamed it all on her too. But the fact is, FV is the one who planned on absenting Viki for that long on purpose, knowing that meant ES and AE wouldn't have any time together.

Over the past two years, Viki has mentioned a few times that she talked to Tina on the phone. One time, she told Natalie that they had made up and gotten past what happened on her last visit. But she still hoped Tina would return some day. Until cancellation, many didn't think AE would ever be allowed back on OLTL after the disaster of her last visit.

Archived