OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 1

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RH has played Todd for 9 years

TSJ played Todd for 8 years.

Not a big difference. At least TSJ stayed with the show until RH came back. RH left and came back and left again before he came back. i can see OLTL being boring once again. What story will be left to write? RH Todd reconnecting with his family...boring...RH Todd deciding between Blair and Tea...boring....Rex running around in panties looking for Dead Gigi.....Jessica turning into Tess/Bess/Wes again..ugh.....The Matthew/Lenny Platt/Nate mess.....lol...nothing left.

• Members

I'm not "butthurt", I just find it all laughable. I was angry in the beginning, but now I just laugh because THIS is why they are getting canceled.

From terrible terrible rewrites, horrible write-outs, character assassinations, pimping couples NO ONE cares about, and letting good actors go, while keeping the bad ones.This show has completely given up over the past two years. Todd has never been my favorite character, but TSJ didn't ruin him, he was ruined even in RH days final years, in my opinion. But to just cast out TSJ who has given the character of Todd, his most tumultuous and riveting years, for the sake of scoring RH...is pathetic.

And now OLTL is going to be given ANOTHER chance either on the internet or on cable?!?! For what? So RC or whatever poor soul that gets stuck with this sinking ship, can live on borrowed time for a another year or so, before they get the axe just like Passions?

At least AMC is trying....

• Members

Oh please this show isn't getting canceled because of ONE PERSON in front of the screen, it's getting canceled because the show has been dismal for the past two years. From Todd, the Fords, Rex, Gigi, David's horrible comings and goings, Tess/Jess/Bess/Wes/Mess, sane characters going crazy for their exits etc etc...

You don't have to like Todd, I sure don't...but he isn't the reason this show is getting canceled.

Archived