Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

No, i dont think they will. I think if their plan is to BD her, they should just put her up because she can play either way.

However, at this point dani/kalia are a strong alliance and have not really gone after them, and after last nights talk jeff/jordo seemed less likely to go after her. They will def go after her army of P & K tho. The biggest issue they have with putting Dani up s if she wins veto, she is safe. And she WILL put them up next week because she will likely win.

the issue with a big alliance like je/jo/shel/ad/rach is the numbers are too low. if they put up k/d, and p wins veto (or any combo of that) they HAVE to put up one of their own. Rachel has already seen she is the most expendable person to JeJo, i wonder if she can put her anger of dani geting rid of bren aside and work with d/p/k. if jeff/jordo vote out brenden, and rachel wins? they are done.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She shouldn't seriously align at this point. She should play both sides and I thought she could before Tuesday night. Rachel is so focused right now that she almost is not focused at all. There's too much anger in her focus. She should have given up the Brendon dream on Tuesday night and delighted in being in a good spot. Dani sincerely wanted her for a couple of weeks and Jeff & Jordan were regretting their actions concerning the Veto. She could have played both sides but she's shutting both out and is determined to become a one woman team right now.

I think Rachel CAN BE smart at this game. I was thinking that she might be taking it to this place to play games with Dani's head (as she knows Dani won't be fooled without seeing J/J/R break in front of her) - but no, I think she's just being Rachel.

• Members

In the floater-haters defense, at this point it's pretty impossible to really float if you haven't been floating all along: Porsche, Adam & Shelly. Jordan to a lesser extent.

I do agree with Dani, though, those guys (JJRB) overdo it on the floater commentary. It's annoying.

I like Jeff in power so far. He's going to try to make Dani, Kalia & Porsche dance. I don't think anybody can make crazy Dani dance, lol. They (JJR) know that too about Dani. Jeff is salavating over putting Kalia up. If by some chance he has to put one of his team up thanks to PoV it's not likely going to be Rachel or Shelly because of their mutual hatred of each other.

Rachel, as usual without Brendon, is behaving pretty well. She's definitely not a crying mess this time around. They hid her stuffed doggy, lol. As long as they don't drown it it's good for humor I guess. Shelly was doing her ridiculous Rachel is the devil dance (for lying about Shelly which Rachel didn't do) and Rachel just sat there and behaved.

Jeff shut down Shelly trying to campaign against Rachel. Said it isn't happening.

Adam is campaigning for them to keep Porsche and put Dani & Kalia up. Porsche & Adam have like a super-secret alliance maybe with Shelly to represent the newbies. Adam loves his Porsche.

• Members

Jeff is a moron to put up Kalia and porsche knowing full well Dani can, and WILL, play in POV.

I wonder if veto ticket means she can take out someone playing if she isnt selected. It would be great if that is the case, and he puts up K&P. Also, if Dani is on the block and it comes down to her and whoever isnt on the block with her between K/P, she almost should hand it to them to take her off. Whoever is evicted this week only needs 3 votes, and if say Dani/P stay off the block (cuz K is going up...) all they need to get is one person to vote with them, likely Adam. Sadly, Adam would prob be the replacement nom. And Shelly wont vote adam out, and Jeff is smart to do that.

I actually really loved Jeff on his season, but this season he disgusts me. he is nearly as bad as Brenden with his comments. made even worse by the fact that CBS edits him to be a prince.

I am not worried about Dani tho, i HIGHLY doubt CBS will let her go out. At this point they must be dying for a final 2 of Dani and Jeff.

• Members

1. She left their alliance cuz she knew she would be first to cut

2. She alligned with Dani

3. She put jeff up, even tho she told him she was doing to make sure he will play in veto and swore Jordan wouldnt go up and replacement, and she didnt even after Jeff yelled at her, threatened her, etc..

4. She doesnt want to suck him off. She doesnt stroke his ego.

• Members

He had a valid point back then, "at least give me if Rachel wins the PoV that I'm going home." That was the plan if Rachel won PoV. She wouldn't give him that.

Jordan, Jeff & Rachel ... that week that Kalia was of HoH, they were in a mood because of their lack of diet and another week of what they perceived as Dani power through Kalia. I've never seen Jordan be that negative towards somebody. And negative for Jordan is the silent treatment. Maybe it was her time of the month. I wonder if she'd do that if she or Jeff were ever nominated again.

They're definitely considering that, that's why there was some talk of who not to put up if they do that and if Dani wins PoV. They deduced Dani would be the best to get rid of but it's going to be nearly impossible to accomplish, then Porsche is a threat at physical challenges, and Kalia may be a threat at Q & A challenges.

Shelly is still subtly trying to get Rachel out. That's going to piss off Jeff as long as Rachel is behaving. He's made it clear he will not get rid of Rachel to her. He told her he doesn't even want to hear her trying to campaign to him for that.

• Members

Have Nots eat Eggs and Jalapenos. Jeff is told to choose the Have Nots after an outside lockdown to place the food items. Nobody volunteers as expected, so he chooses the other alliance: Dani, Kalia and Porsche. Dani & Kalia are whining but Porsche is like a little kid and embracing it, it's endearing. I think she'd actually be happy to be put on the block because she wants to feel like part of the BB game. The other alliance takes note of the way Porsche handled it and she's gains some fans for the afternoon.

• Members

Jeff nominated Kalia and Porsche.

Jeff & Dani are trying to play each other. He lies to her face and says he won't put her up if she doesn't win PoV in hopes that she won't fight for it too hard. She makes him think she won't fight for it too hard. She is probably lying. Everybody except Rachel will play in the PoV competition.

They put the smaller table in the house.

Rachel is talking a lot to Adam about dates. He's some kind of savant with dates and events and her continuing to ask him and him continuing to answer her is pronouncing that.

Shelly, Dani with some assisance from Porsche are talking about mutilating Rachel's stuffed animals. They've already kidnapped them. Rachel is a little bit buzzed and is toying with Dani (she doesn't look 25, but today is her 25th birthday or so she says) which is funny and IMO deserved as she's bitching her out behind her back for no real good reason with her mean girls pack.

• Members

Jeff won PoV. He now has complete power. Jeff can now remove Porsche and put up Dani if he wants to and he probably wants to. He should. Dani is a dangerous player to keep.

Dani & Kalia are not happy.

Shelly is still trying to get Jeff to target Rachel. He keeps on shutting Shelly down on it but it doesn't stop her. Shelly hangs out with Dani and her crew. Jeff is not going to pick her over Rachel (who bickers with Dani) as long as she does that.

• Members

Probably, yes. Rachel doesn't like her, Shelley and Adam will vote as they're told, as will Jordan.

I can see the DR pushing Jeff not to use the veto. They surely don't want Daniele out this fast, not with the lumps left in the house.

Archived