Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

I'm so happy Dom won POV!!!

Why do you think Lawon is likely to go? To me it's clear Jordan's going to want to put up Shelly/Cassi, with Cassi likely being evicted. But maybe something changed. Either way I'll be sad if either of them goes :( I think they should put up Brendan & Rachel, then evict Brendan....:)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At the time it was going to be Lewon because Jordon didnt/doesnt want to put Casi up because they get along. But Jeff/Dani made her understand Casi is the brains behing the tro and if shes gone then Dani can control Dom and lewon sucks at comps and they can get him next week.

So now There is a dani/jef/jordo/bren/rachel/shelly/porsche/kalia/dom alliance, well not really an alliance more of a "lets get out casi, adam, and lewon" understanding. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, but Casi is def out. if kalia/lewon & adam/dom win HoH things could flip. Well if Kalia gets it adam/dom are up, adam is gone. Dom says if he gets it kalia/lewon are up and lewon is out, but he might be lying.

so if this goes right dani/porsche/shelly will have keys and cant play in comps/be nom. shelly will have the third key, so this coming week should be the last one because after next week exit it will be final 10, teams will be broken up, and everyone is fair game. Im interested to see where it goes from there.

If jeff gets HoH next week he should put up brenchel. The alliances will split to jeff/jordo/shelly/kalia vs bren/rachel/porsche vs dani/dom, with anyone else left over teamed up. if brenchel went up, rachel would go home for sure.

Dani also stressed how they need to get out porsche soon and not to under estimate her because she did well in the first HoH and if she just lays low now she will slip through to the finale.

• Members

cassi & rAachel had it out and casi pretty much said rachel is jealous, doesnt like girls, etc and walked out. rachel is crying and jordo and dani pep talked her but it didnt go anywhere so they left.

casi is sooo going home and knows it. shes bitter.

• Members

Damnit, I'm away from home all week so won't always be caught up on BB but just had the time to catach up and wow a lots been going down lately!

Daniele has pretty much ruined her game! The vets are onto her. She dug herself into a HUGE hole. I feel so bad for her...she has to win competitions or else she's toast. :(

• Members

They knew from the start of it. They just diodnt care/pay it any attention because she wasnt a threat as she wasnt able to play in anything. They know shes gunning for them, and jeff said that week 2.

and Danielle has always been good at saving herself in vetos. She won 5 her season.

• Members

Shelley is actively playing. kalia is playing the social game just as much tho, but the viewers hate her.

Dom has no idea HOW to play. Adam is too big of a fan to play.

Porsche nobody knows about yet. Shes laying super low.

Lewon isnt playing at all.

• Members

I've read people saying Dom is adorable and if they have a twist about returning players he needs to go back in, etc. etc. I guess he's just one of those likeable guys? I wonder if they will put him back in if they think he's an audience favorite.

• Members

brenden seems worried as hell that dani isnt really with them. Brendo just needs to approach her with a final three deal with him and rachel and [!@#$%^&*] jeffjor because they will win if they make it to the finale. Brenchel only has a chance against dani. if any newbie makes it, they will win.

but dani just handled it well. she had it all summed up to a miss communication and her playing the newbies for them wile they played comps and they all seem to buy it aside from jeff, but even he said he will let all this go and just go from here because he wants to make it to jury hour and now he is saying he overreacted because he heard he was getting backdoored before jury house.

Dani and jeff are totally going to have it out soon. I cant wait. But as of now, dani said whatever, if they want dom out shell vote him out and go with them on it and that shes here for herself first and formost and hem secondly. And now Dani is calling jeff out on making final deals with everyone and jeff is trying to deny it, even though its true. Brenchel are speachless, prob cuz they know dani vs jj is best for them. inf act hes denying it too hard.

Jeff is super worried about dani/dom alliance. He is pushing hard for dom to go, and tbh brenchel would be stupid to go for it because he WILL go for Jeff and they wont have to or worry about them being a target.

Dani has stayed so calm throughout all of this and has told them "If you dont believe me, thats fine" while the others are all paranoid. And the vets are trying to say that shes in a better place because she solo and they are not, and shes telling them thats not true because they all have someone else looking for them and she isnt their third or fifth, not their second. Dani is so right, shes telling them how the newbies want her out and Rachel is trying too hard to make herself into an enemy.

and Now rachel vs dani is about to happen...

he and Dani are the only ones that will take on the two couples in the house, so people like him. Plus he has a showmance, is cute, and funny.

• Members

Really, Rachel and Jeff are terrified that Dani can now play the game and take the power. brenden is trying to keep it all together. Jordon seems annoyed. jeff is now trying to keep the peace. Dani seems like shes just over them all.

Oh, and all the newbies are talking about how Dani is the only one that will put up brenchel/JJ. They are right because they are scared. They should all form an alliance with her and take out the couples. but Shelley is obsessed with jeff and jordon.

God, Rachels face is seriously awful.

Jeff and brendo keep asking dani if everything is ok and she says yes and they dont believe her. jeff just said shes obviously mad and she was like yeah.

Honestly, they are stupid to keep adam over dom. adam will put them up no doubt, dani could stop dom.

rachel looks terrified.

Ok, its over and nothing was really resolved but the couples are desperate to keep their 5 alliance together.

• Members

Jordo & rachel are talking now and dont believe dani is with them.

Rachel is scared.

they are hoping that the golden key people cant play in the next comp. and they think dani is just jealous. they dont understand why dani would want them out this coming week before jury yet they are saying if she voted any of them out then she wouldnt get their vote. thats why she wants one of you out now so that there are only three of you in jury, not 4. these people are idiots. and they running scared right now.

rachel and jordo are both scared about dani getting HoH. as are their partners.

Oh, and jeff is pissed at kalia and about to go off.

• Members

Oh wow, downloaded an episode of After Dark and Kalia, Rachel and Shelly were badmouthing Lawon. They do not trust him and were analyzing the contradictions and lies he has told. Kalia definetly looks like she will go after him the first chance she gets.

Archived