Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

I agree about Jeff and Brendon tending to control Jordan and Rachel but I'm not sure anything that happened during a game will be a big issue if their game friendships are meant to be real-life friendships. You act a different way in a social experiment game than you do in everyday life, you do different things. I've read that Jeff and Jordan don't socialize with BB contestants after the game, so who knows. Jeff seemed to genuinally enjoy Brendon and vice-versa. Rachel and Jordan were there for each other big time during the last several weeks in the game. Maybe that ends after BB ends on all counts, maybe it doesn't.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jordan & Rachel are sweet this morning.

Rachel apologizes to Jordan for not being able to save them both by winning the PoV. Jordan tells her [Jordan] should have won it. Rachel thanks Jordan for being her friend. Jordan tells Rachel she packed everything including any clothes that could be used for endurance. Rachel asks why she's doing that as there's a chance it could be [Rachel] leaving. Jordan is sure it's [Jordan] leaving tonite. She gives Rachel advice about the rest of the game. She tells her not to trust Porsche if she tries to make a deal during the endurance comp, to win it if she's able to. She tells her to think about votes if it's her choice who to take to F2, she thinks she has a better shot going up against Adam and she tells her she will vote for her to win the 500 grand and Jeff will too.

• Members

Porsche just won a bloody and wet second round of HoH. An underwater maze with the HoH pictures and putting them in order. It was just Porsche against Adam since Rachel won the first round.

It'll be Porsche against Rachel for HoH on the next and last live show on Wednesday. HoH gets to choose the person that goes with them to Final 2.

Adam will be kissing their behinds to BB heck during the next 2-3 days. Either woman has their best shot against Adam in F2 but I don't know if they'd take him. Rachel has been helping Porsche study for comps the past 24-48 hours and stroking her ego much to Porsche's delight. She's also been trying to convince her (and Adam) that the only sure vote she has for jury is Brendon and maybe Jordan during that time.

• Members

There's no question left about F2, unless the women are faking each other out - which it doesn't look like. Rachel and Porsche are taking each other to Final 2. When Adam left the room to go to DR or shower they both started jumping up and down and celebrating getting $50,000 & $500,000. If they keep to this, it's a question of jury votes.

Porsche: Dani, Shelly, Kalia

Rachel: Jordan, Jeff, Brendon

Adam as the tie-breaker

Rachel needs to start trying to kiss Adam's butt a little (she can't bring herself to kiss his butt and sometimes laughs at him when he talks about his game), because if Porsche wins the final part of HoH - he'll vote for Porsche.

• Members

Rachel was just honest with Adam while Porsche was in the DR. She has a F2 deal with Porsche and she's most likely taking her if she gets HoH.

The dufus was honest too which just made his F2 chances diminish even more. He told Rachel even if she evicts him he'll vote for her to win the game if she wins the final HoH. He won't hold it against her. He also told her if Porsche wins the final HoH he'll really have to think about his vote. Since he left the door open even if Porsche wins the final HoH, Rachel is playing to the possibility of not winning the final HoH by discussing the finer points of her game.

• Members

It's probably better for Rachel if she does take Porsche. I think Porsche could win more against Adam but I'm not entirely sure. Honestly I think Porsche is only going to get second place no matter what.

While I'm not too sure about Rachel getting 500K, she has been a big up and down factor this season. Mostly I'm just glad Adam won't win. But then it's a long way to Wednesday (I hate this format change - why can't they go back to the old way?), so you never know whether he will convince Rachel or Porsche to take him.

• Members

IMO Rachel and Porsche would be STUPID *NOT* to take Adam! Geez, either gal wins against Adam hands down. Rachel against Porsche would be close. Rachel could lose. Quite frankly, Rachel is the only one in the house who deserves the money. Porsche has done little besides lie in the backyard, be Daniele and Kalia's sheep, and win a few comps. Adam(and I like him) has done even less.

• Members

I don't think Porsche was ever Kalia's sheep. Kalia was an emotional mess for much of the game, while Porsche kept herself together.

Porsche managed to go, without much fuss, from one alliance to the other, and on opposite sides of the house. An alliance that only ever had 3 people in it, really (since any time it came close to 4, one of them was voted out), yet Porsche still might make it to the final 2. That's not easy.

• Members

Porsche and Rachel may like each other but if either evicted the other there was a big chance to lose their vote and in Rachel's case that would be two potential votes lost for Porsche. Jeff and Jordan would not vote for Porsche no matter what. Shelly likes Adam a lot more than Porsche as well. The only votes Porsche would have for sure in that scenario are Kalia and Dani. If Adam had won one part of the final HoH and there was no F2 deal that Rachel and Porsche had celebrated last night - against Adam, Rachel would have definitely had Jeff, Jordan and Brendon's vote and she would have had a decent shot at Porsche, Dani, Kalia and Shelly's vote. I think Rachel, by far, had or has the best shot against Adam.

With Porsche and Rachel, Porsche's odds improve a tiny bit because Rachel potential swayed votes decrease. Porsche will definitely have Dani and Kalia's vote. Rachel will definitely have Jordan, Jeff and Brendon's vote. Jeff and Jordan hate Porsche and would vote for almost anybody to win against her. Shelly is a vote leaning towards Porsche. Adam is a vote leaning towards Rachel. Either vote could turn. Shelly does not like Rachel (for exposing her) but it was hard to miss how proud she was of herself because Rachel complimented her game. She obviously feels like Rachel is one of the top authorities in handing out compliments about the game. Shelly also didn't like Porsche.

• Members

Thanks to the DR, I assume, Adam has a new plan to make the final 2. After proclaiming for the past 24 hours he would very likely vote for the woman who wins the HoH even if she evicts him, this evening Adam has decided that hours before the final HoH comp he's planning to tell both Porsche and Rachel that he won't vote for whichever woman evicts him.

I personally don't think he has the package to go ahead with any part of this plan.

• Members

On finale morning, it looks like Porsche may get the win. Adam is definitely leaning towards giving his vote to Porsche for personal reasons and has given her the words he first gave to Rachel which are "even if you vote me out, I'll still vote for you to win." Although at this point I think she should, Rachel if given the choice apparently won't trade off Porsche for Adam in the F2 because of the deal with Porsche and all her player versus floater talk.

Archived