Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

So, Rachel called/refered/alluded to Kalia as Cow in her goodbye message? WOW. This bitch seriously deserves to lose.

She might be the worst player in this game. Attacking the jury cost people the game before, thats why they created a jury house actually. Yet she chooses to insult, bash, and tell them she doesnt care about their vote? Again, she must be very happy playing for 2nd next to Jordan.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Rachel gave up a long time ago. Now she's just "making good TV", as some would say. She's playing for Jordan to win, just as the utterly worthless Adam is doing.

I wish they'd just crown her the winner already and shut the lights out. I doubt she'd even notice or care.

• Members

I would say Porsche should get rid of Jordan, the biggest jury threat, but then she'd have to see whether or not Adam would take her to the end, which doesn't seem likely. You'd think Rachel would take Porsche, since Porsche is less likely to win against her than Adam, but who knows.

I'm glad Porsche pulled this out, as it will be nice to see the vets scramble, and to see Adam powerless for the next day or two.

• Members

Porsche has to get rid of Jordan because she wont win against her and there is ZERO chance Jordan will take her. The only angle to get rid of Rachel is that Rachel is her biggest threat for final HoH, and that is a valid, big reason to get rid of Rachel. But this is also how Jordan won season 12.

Adam will not take Porsche because he will lose the for sure vet vote for ousting Rachel. Rachel i could see wanting to take Porsche, but she shouldnt because it would anger Jeff and Jordan, likely costing her their votes.

Without Jordan it all comes down to 1 vote-

-RvP, with P winning final HoH would be J/J/B for Rachel, D/K/P for Porsche. with Adam deciding, likely Rachel.

-RvP, with R winning final HoH would be J/J/D/K/S/A for Porsche, B for Rachel.

-PvA, with Porsche winning final HoH would be J/J/B/R for Adam, D/K/S for Porsche

-PvA, with Adam winning final HoH would be B/R/D/S/K for Porsche and likely J/J for Adam out of pity/spite

-RvA, regaurdless of who wins would be B/J/J for Rachel, K/S/P for Adam, Dani unkown

• Members

I think Rachel should still risk taking Porsche, but you have a good point.

I wonder if Adam will just throw F3 HOH now (I hope so!).

Oddly enough right before I got back on here I was napping and had a dream about who won veto. It didn't really tell me very much, other than that Porsche was in tears, and dating Dennis Parlato (Clay Alden, Loving; Michael Grande, OLTL; et al).

• Members

Actually, thinking about it... Porsche NEEDS to evict Rachel. Yes, Jordan is her biggest threat in the end, but if she cant get to the end it doesnt matter. Her only way to really be in the end is to win the final HoH, and just dont take Jordan. Rachel poses her biggest threat, as they both usually do good at endurance/physical comps. Porsche can kick Adam and Jordans ass in a physical comp to win part 1.

However, Production really wants Jordan in the final 2 and to be honest, the house must be aware of it so id be scared to leave her in knowing final HoH comes down to trivia usually.

This is a really hard choice.

• Members

Porsche is planning to evict Jordan it appears but there's still a little over 12 hours to change her mind. She was talking to BB last night and mentioned one of them already winning and if she could just tell her [she was voting her out]. Hopefully she doesn't change her mind. I love my Jordachel but Jordan has already won. Jordan was so close to that HoH. So close.

I'm questioning Jordan's Kalia move in several different ways. I thought it was a selfish move but did she do it maybe less for a jury vote and more to give Rachel some non-comp leverage since she couldn't guarantee it in comps? She knew Kalia was going and she didn't vote for the remaining potential comp winner to stay. I don't think she did but I can't rule it out. It was a bad move. It seemed to heighten Adam's respect for Rachel and lessen his respect for Jordan and give him the idea to put Jordan up instead if he won HoH. Rachel was able to make a tie-breaker deal with Porsche that she didn't have to keep but that she did make,

• Members

Jordan is her biggest threat at winning in the finale, however whats the point of taking her out if you cant get to the finale?

porsche would be smart if she evicts jordan to throw shade on Rachel and make up and mention a deal rachel offered. Sadly, its Jordan and this would need to spelled out because she wouldnt understand anything subtle.

Also, Kalia's shade throwing on Adam and Rachel was great. She was a great exit interview. "I am sorry that Rachel is Rachel" LOL, so much truth.

• Members

Jordan would be hard to beat in the finals particularly if Rachel was in the jury: Jeff, Brendon, Rachel and unless Jeff completely alienates them Shelly and Kalia.

Rachel will be tougher to beat in competitions but the jury will be more of a toss up due in part to her goodbye messages. Rachel will have Brendon, most likely Jordan and potentially Jeff if she is up against Adam. She'll definitely have them if she's up against Porsche.

ETA: I don't think mentioning the deal will be too harmful to Rachel as Jordan had side deals with everybody in the house except Porsche. Adam and Kalia would have taken Jordan over Rachel due to deals. Despite side deals, it's clear to me if Rachel or Jordan had the power they would have taken the other to the F3. The relationship bond they had in the game was real.

• Members

Taking out Jordan because she cant beat her in the finale is pointless if Porsche cant get to the finale. Her biggest competition to win the final HoH is Rachel. She has beat Adam in almost every comp and Jordan in all but one, i think. If Rachel wins endurance, Porsches strongest comp to win, shes done. None of them will take her to the finale with them, and even if they did she would still likely lose.This is a situation where the end isnt as important as the next step.

I would personally be very happy with a Porsche/Rachel final 2. Id be happy with final 2 as long as Jordan isnt a part in it. So personally, i am happy shes taking Jordan out (and i hope we get to see Jeff's reaction to porsche taking Jordan out just like she sealed his fate). But as a game play move, Rachel is the better pick for Porsche.

As for the Jorchel friendship, i can not wait for them to find out how they tried to sell eachother and their boyfriends out to save themselves and their partner. [!@#$%^&*] will go down. jeff and brenden have too big of an ego not to care once they see the episodes/hear about them and they control rachel and jordan. I love hearing about all the drama post BB. Its sure to better than this season. Post BB everything changes, like Rachel and Ragen becoming friends.

• Members

I think the biggest worry with Jordan still in the house is what will the producers do to make sure she gets to the end? I remember how crazy the competitions in BB11 were, the final 3 competitions, compared to some other seasons. Perhaps it was just coincidence (for instance, I'm sure if BB All Stars knew Janelle/Boogie were going to face off they wouldn't have put them in a comp that relied on upper body strength), but it seemed desperate to me.

It's tough to say because I'm not sure if Porsche can really beat Adam or Rachel in the last competitions. Rachel is good at endurance, and Adam will probably be good at the "guess the jury" bit because he was kissing their butts so much. I wish there was a way for Porsche to make sure she was taken. Rachel has a better chance against Porsche than she does against Adam, and Adam is the same if he takes Porsche.

Archived