Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! Jordan has said about 8 times when she gets to jury she is going to yell at Dani. I hope they show this and Dani either a) uses big words and talks to her in a calm voice to make her like the moronic child she is or cool.png laughs at her

She is seriously pressed hard. Her and rachel both feel like Dani was malicious in her actions and out to break them up with their boyfriends and steel their best friends. Its actually comical. Rachel even told Porsche she drank the koolaid provided by Dani and Porsche was like 'No, you were a bitch and i couldnt stand you anymore, thats why i went team dani'. Jordan also accused shelly of flipping because of dani and shelly told her no, it was because she realized she couldnt win with jejo.

Also, This is SPOT on-

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kkugAPnP2d8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Members

That type of hate happens every year on BB but this one is even worse with Shelly because of the idea of betrayal. I am starting to think the rumors are true that this twist is as much about protecting Shelly as it is about helping Jordan.

• Members

This level of hate is much higher than previous years.

And the twist had nothing to do with protecting Shelly. I truly believe BB would LOVE it if Adam left. Besides, the twist was created early/mid friday (they likely had to take some time to figure out how to sexure jordan and rachels safety). the hate got extreme friday night and cops calls on saturday

• Members

Rachel shows her true colors? That would imply that she's been hiding them and Rachel has always worn her emotions on her sleeves and has been upfront about how she feels about people. Rachel is probably the "least fake" in the house. What you see is what you get. She's blatantly obvious abotu who she is and quite easy to read

• Members

I think with all the veterans, production told them they'd assist in trying to keep them in the game for as long as possible. This comes in the form of competitions they choose for PoV and HoH, mind-flucking people in the DR and occasionally giving one of them a free ride (Jordan). It's not particularly fair to the newbies. The thing is nothing can guarantee a veteran a win in competitions unless it's a quiz and you give them all the answers. I don't think any of the veterans have won a quiz since early on. And Porsche chose to open PB.

Jordan is complaining about production helping Dani. They cut the feed when she started on that. She needs to not whine about that after what happened the past few days. The put up a game they thought Rachel would have the best shot at and they let her tag on.

Jordan and Rachel want to take Shelly out. She mind-flucks them all too much and turns everybody against each other. Adam and Rachel were commiserating about her antics. Adam has a talk with Jordan and Rachel. It ended on a good note and he hasn't told anybody about the convo yet and the girls obviously trust him more. Shelly is offering to hook both girls up with high-paying jobs when they get out. "I know people."

• Members

I would think that's Adam's plan which means it would be Kalia against Jordan and Rachel. He's in a good spot whoever wins but he gives Rachel and Jordan the advantage. Jordan and Rachel hit the intelligent buttons with him. If he tells Porsche about the conversation, he'll probably be found out and taken out. I don't know if he really gets that Porsche probably would have taken him out this week over Jordan had Rachel won a solo PoV.

I don't think most of the jury would give Adam or Jordan a win if they continue to coast, maybe I'm over-estimating them. Coasting and floating and flipping is a talent.

Shelly's mind-flucking is dangerous. She controls the game in this odd way even though they all know what she's doing to some point. She can lie straight to all their faces and play them both and then she cries a little, acts like their mom and does a performance and they're like putty. I've never seen anything like this.

• Members

I think Adam would win against Porsche or Kalia because he'd have the 4 vet votes. That's all he would need. Adam might be able to beat Jordan.

Jordan would beat anyone except possibly Rachel.

I'm starting to think an Adam/Jordan F2 would be a fitting epitaph for this season.

• Members

I dont think Adam has 4 vet votes. Brendan is very anti-floaters and said he would only vote for those who play the game and Adam has done nothing but piggyback on others and he is very blatant about that. He's made the least moves and has played the game less than anyone there.

• Members

Jordan and Rachel crack me up.

Rachel is in the back yard distracting the other female team and Shelly with talk of dogs.

Meanwhile, little, sweet Jordan is in the HN strong-arming Adam to choose a side or else. She's throwing the F-bomb's out such as "I will FLIP out" and she used the word that rhymes with luck as well. Maybe Rachel and Jordan deduced that he likes it rough? She's also telling him what he needs to hear.

Archived