Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap, Rachel got a "shopping spree" with Jessie and his speedo while the girls and Adam got a shopping spree with Tori.

Adam was so giddy about Tori Spelling, well no exuse me - about Donna Martin. Like a little girl. I'm betting at some point today he's going to offer to carry Rachel's first born for unleashing her into the house.

I like Rachel and Jordan but I get annoyed with Jordan. She spends so much time with a blank stare on her face or not having fun. Jordan's been sad since Rachel won HoH. Adam was second but stopped with a minute left which allowed Jordan to catch up with him. Rachel was way ahead of all of them. Jordan's not upset Rachel won, but she's upset she can't win and she pretty much knows Jeff and Rachel have been carrying her through the game. IMO, she also seems very worried that she won't be able to come through for Rachel when it counts that's why she's trying to hard to control Adam at all cost, 24/7. It's also why I think she'll continue to want Kalia out over Porsche despite Kalia being stupid for [Jordan]. Kalia is the big threat at quiz competitions. Rachel told Jordan this morning that she does help her, that knowing somebody depends on her makes her more focused during the competitions. That was sweet. I like the loyalty, but... there are ways Rachel could get her out without getitng her hands dirty.

Rachel is trying to make a side deal with Porsche but Porsche is just not getting it, so it's a bit of a lost cause. Jordan has side deals with everybody but Porsche.

To keep herself safe Rachel will have to put up P & K this week. Take out Kalia because questions have to be coming around again and because Kalia wants her out. Worst case scenario is she has to take Porsche out. She'll have to win PoV next week. She'll have to continue winning POV's because I really don't think Jordan can win anything.

Rachel can win against Jordan in the Final 2...

Jordan: Jeff, Shelly

Rachel: Brendon, Adam (Adam has made it clear he'll vote for Rachel if she makes it to Final 2. He'd carry Jordan to F2 out of loyalty and because he thinks he can beat her)

This leaves Dani and her girls. Dani has said she'd vote for Jordan if people are stupid enough to carry her to the end but if she manages to bitter down, I think she might just respect Rachel's game if it's between the two of them. Porsche is a wild card as Dani's minion, as well, she might just give Rachel the vote for being the better competitor.

• Members

The problem with Rachel's game is there's no reason to reward it - she has only won competitions that were generally tailored for her. She gave up her game after Brendon left in order to just play for Jeff and Jordan. If she does take Jordan to the end, then there's no reason why anyone on the jury should vote for her, especially since she has done her best to insult several of them in goodbye messages.

Why does Adam, who has done nothing, get rewarded with Tori Spelling? I guess it's supposed to make a cute TV moment, but Adam is about as interesting on TV as an old shoe. Was he just rewarded for throwing his own game away in favor of Jeff and Jordan?

• Members

I disagree about Rachel and Jordan in the finale.

Jordan will for sure have Jeff and Shelley.

Rachel will for sure have Brenden.

I dont care what Adam says, put him with jeff for 2 minutes, and he is his bitch again. His vote is for Jordan.

Porsche will likely vote Rachel, Kalia is unkowen, and Dani SHOULD and will likely vote for Jordan because Rachel's dumb ass not only took her to finals, but TOLD dani she doesnt care about her vote. I do think Kalia will also vote Jordan.

Really, anyone who takes Jordan with them to finals doesnt deserve to win. And if Jordan wins final HoH whoever she takes is screwed.

Rachel against K or P will have Bren/Jeff/Jord, the other will have whatever one isnt there, Dani and Shelley. Adam is the deciding vote and who knows. Likely rachel tho.

her againt Adam, Adam will in. I bet you jeff, dani, kalia, porsch and shelly all vote Adam over her.

if it is K/P, P will win.

Exactly.

Adam gets rewarded because the producers want Jordan in the finale and he is helping that happen, just like Rachel.

• Members

She insulted Dani and Shelly. Shelly wasn't going to vote for her anyways no matter what. Now if she keeps on insulting people in the goodbye messages, that's another story. In her defense she did apologize before hand to Dani for the goodbye message.

It's a matter of opinion, whether or not Rachel's game deserves to be rewarded. I think it does as much Dani's, Kalia's and Jeff's. Out of everybody left in the house IMO she's probably played the longest. I don't think she's ever not tried at a competition despite degrees of focus. It could be argued Dani had competitions tailored to her skills. AG helps the vets even when they're with the newbies. The thing is I wouldn't have begrudged Dani the win if she made it to the finals because unless it's a quiz, nothing guarantees you a win in any physical or skill competition no matter how much production tailors.

I also think Rachel playing an improved social game deserves some credit. It's hard to begrudge her loyalty to somebody who was there for her and loyal to her when others weren't. It would just as easily take points away from her if she backstabbed her. That to me isn't stupid. Stupid is Kalia knowing how much Jordan is obviously playing her and still wanting to be with her at the end deep down.

ETA: Rachel can't do anything at this point. Jordan has the other players in her back pocket to a DUH degree (Kalia) and Porsche is not thinking. She's trying with Porsche but Porsche is stuck on you didn't talk to me the week Brendon left. If Rachel makes a bold move with Jordan, she doesn't have anything solid waiting for her. With Jordan she has Jordan and she has Adam UNTIL it's pick and choose F3.

• Members

Also, i want them to do a redemption house season. Bring back people who were either evicted before jury, or made it to number 2 and didnt win. \

My dream cast is-

Alison (bb4 runner up)

Mike (BB5)

Ivette (bb6 runner up)

Nick (bb8)

memphis (bb10)

angie (bb10

casey (bb11)

laura (bb11)

ronnie (bb11)

annie (bb12)

andrew (bb12)

lane (bb12)

cassi (bb13)

dom (bb13)

• Members

I see your point, Angela, but Daniele said that the last HOH she won, she'd done terribly in in previous season. Brendon had won that HOH. Some speculated the HOH was designed for Brendon.

Rachel just seemed to totally check out altogether until they started with competitions that were very very suited to her.

I will give her credit for more social game than several others this season (Jordan and Porsche both just seem to shut down for long periods of time), but at this point when she's actively playing for someone else, that's not enough.

• Members

rachel played for 3 weeks. Then gave up, save 1 week when bren came back, and last week the production made it clear they would help her. She has had an awful social game all season, proof of that is in Porsche who was he rally until rachel acted like a 4 yarold and dismissed her until she needed her again. Good for Porsche not giving it to her.

If she cut Jordan she would deserve to win thios game, hands down, no contest. But she is stuck, and fucked, and hopefully will lose to her in the finale. Rachel deserve to win over Porsche and Adam. her and Kalia deserve it the same, IMHO. And while tech she does deserve it more game wise than jordan, anyone who takes Jordan to finale deserves to win.

Exactly.

• Members

Dani's last HoH was the guessing game, right? AG could have given her the answers or a list of numbers to balance out the Brendon return.

JP, I've said my piece on Rachel's game.

As for Porsche, Rachel can win without her. Porsche has one person (Kalia) who is in love with the enemy, Jordan. Her other F2 alliance is attached to Jordan too - in Adam. It would be as smart for Porsche to get insurance for herself as it would be for Rachel. We can't say Rachel didn't try, meanwhile Porsche is happy in lala land with supposed F2's Kalia and Adam.

• Members

No way did Ag want Dani to win HoH and get Bren right back out. I guarantee it.

I just dont get what about rachels game makes one think she deserves to win. By comparison, even. She checked out week 3. She threw a fit and acted like a child for weeks, save one where bren back, and only checked back in when she and jordan bitched for a save from prodcution and got one, followed by TWO comps totally catered to her, esp POV as it was a comp she won earlier in the season. And to be clear, I do not mind rachel winning over anyone - save Jordan. Whoever takes Jordan to final 2 deserves to lose to her for being a moron. Perosnally, i think R/K/P are on the same level on this point as far as deserving to win.

And Adam, the more i think about it.. and i hate to say it.. if he makes it o finals he deserves to win over anyone. Its a combo of luck, skill, and stupidity on everyone else in that house that he is still there. He is in a perfect place right now, and really has mastered the social game. He is a floater, the whole house knows he is a floater, yet he is not a target.

• Members

He's not a target because he gives no reason to be a target - no one respects him, he doesn't win anything, he's just a vote. That's a game that deserves a pat on the head and a gift certificate to Golden Corral, not big money. That Jeff verbally abused him day after day and he just became even more devoted to winning for Jeff and Jordan is the main reason I could never vote for him.

• Members

Of all the people in the house, I want Porshe to win. 1) She's the only likable one. 2) She's doesn't masturbate to Jeff and Jordan like Kalia / Rachel / Adam do. 3) Rachel is a joke 4) Jordan is a hypocrite 5) Adam is literally a piece of sh*t.

The only option is clear. Though this season is already a huge failure, once P goes all hope is lost of this season being justifiable.

Archived