Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

She also said her close friends had to quit for this season. A lot of times she would talk about production ppl and the others would ask her what they do or those types od questions about this season and she told them all the higher ups told them they were unable to work due to dani being in the house. I use to have the time/date but i dont anymore, it was an interesting convo. She talked about her and Julie Chen too. Also, this is the convo she mentioned her weekly pay as well the other vets being quite higher than the min the newbies get.

Nothing will ever top how rigged BB7 was tho.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks like it was a banana type competition, but more difficult...

Kalia: She was trash talking me and I was like that's a waste of energy, I'm not going to do it. She thinks it was the same as the banana.

P: I thought there were a lot ofthings that could have been in our favor. I thought it was going to be a long one when I was reading the directions. But there was no padding on the dummy. It was rough.

K: and the duo thing blows because they're both safe. I keep trying to talk to her and tell Jordan that she has to release Rachel because no one wants Rachel here.

P: SHe's not going to do that. If they were smart, they'd get rid of Adam. Adam as close as us as he his, he has a good shot of winning HOH and he hates Rachel.

K: He has to win something. I'm annoyed. Shelly and Adam don't do anything! They're no better than Jordan! We need them for numbers.

I don't get why these idiots still want to keep Jordan over Rachel. I don't get the logic. Jordan could sneak by a second win easily. I know why, it's because Dani told them to get out Jeff first, Rachel second and Adam third. They're like robots of Dani D.

• Members

Rachel is not even enjoying the PoV, she's all we need HoH next or it's the same scenario as this week. "We deserve to go if we can't beat Adam and Kalia." Jordan is feeling like a loser for not lasting long in the competition. She talks about not wanting to be carried through the competition, which she really has been.

• Members

That's what everyone in power does.

Kalia's HOH meant nothing because of her poor decision. Porsche's is based on a gimmick.

I don't see how Rachel can make them dance. They have always been backed against a corner - the whole season has been about the vets and this isn't the first twist designed to bring a vet back in. They are pretty much in the same place as they already were, just hoping they can win HOH. It seems like Rachel is too busy voting on who got Brendan out or on doing her pregnancy routine for camera time (I notice she was unconcerned enough about her pregnancy to play in this veto) to actually play the game.

Adam is just a loser.

• Members

really, if you think about its very stupid not to get adam out now.

if they get porsche and kalia and shelly out before adam and adam ends up winning final hoh, they are fucked and adam has won. the vote would be dani/kalia/porsch/shelly vs jeff/bren/adam.

the entire house needs adam out actually. p/k/r/j all stand a somehow even chance against each other.

• Members

Why does she feel that way when Kalia has won as many competitions as she has (and has placed higher in several others)?

Wasn't she saying yesterday that she would vote for Kalia to win?

Her game is always so personal.

• Members

Well, jordan and rachel have made it clear they WILL vote personal. We all know jeff and bren are bitches and will vote personal as well. so if they are in jury then yes, Adam will win.

If k/p/s go to jury then it would depend on alot, but i bet they would vote personal as well and give it to adam too. I honestly feel Dani MIGHT not, and might vote on gameplay. Shes is the ONLY one i see doing it that way tho, perhaps rachel is if she isnt being her normal self.

Adam is the new Jordan, except Jordan is also there with him, LOL.

LOL @ Jordan saying she sucks and doesnt really deserve it again because last season jeff carried her and she got lucky and this season is the same and now rachel is carrying her. At least she is aware of this.

• Members

But before this win they were mocking her nearly as much as Jordan. She's no good w/o her man, etc. I didn't get the logic of Adam and Rachel out before the beloved Jordan. A member of their own alliance (no matter how floatish) before Jordan? I know why Kalia wants it. She's hot for Jordan like Shelly, but Porsche? It's because Dani said so. Dani's reasoning here is half because she hates Rachel and half because she knows Rachel is one of the last true competitiors in the game. But beloved Jordan in the final 3 is as dangerous as Rachel, IMO.

Compared to what the other girls say about her personally and as a competitor, including Kalia, she plays the game less personal, IMO.

Adam has sucked in competitions almost as much as Shelly. I will say the comment would have been more true if she placed it over Shelly and Adam but they want Shelly out. Shelly's social game is almost as dangerous as anything Adam can do. And Shelly wants Rachel out as much as Adam and everybody else except Jordan.

I want Shelly out first too, even though I think she has less of a chance at winning anything than Adam.

• Members

She's just so loud and overrehearsed and the relationship with Brendan is so unhealthy. I don't like the comments other people in the house make about her but her game is so awful. If I thought she was entertaining I probably wouldn't mind, but she's just not someone I enjoy.

There are many reasons not to vote for Kalia, but for someone like Rachel, who wants to vote based on competitions, Kalia should be #1 on her list along with Porsche.

I do hope Adam goes this week. He may be a sweetheart in real life, I don't know, but he's been so poor on every level in the game.

They make bad comments, but I think Porsche can play fairly strategically. I don't see that with Rachel. It's always about "her man". Going against Dani because of Brendan almost got her voted out - if Jeff had not blown up at Shelly, I think she would have voted for him to stay.

Archived