Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OTEV is that comp where the voice of Big Brother or whatever bellows out clues and you have to run around looking for the answers. Jeff won it in BB11, when he wanted to backdoor Russell.

Kalia likes Jordan so I can see her going along with this. I think Kalia/Jordan/Adam could easily be some pseudo-alliance towards the end. I think Porsche's only real way of staying is if she wins the comps.

I don't think it will happen but it would be hilarious if Shelley finally manages to win something.

So Porsche gets $5K and she chose Kalia to get $5K. I can't say I blame her, really.

• Members

LOL!

I called it once Porsche won HoH last night that they would be giving Rachel and Jordan a special power, hell the widows were calls for it.

My ONLY issue with it is, had the roles been flipped and Rachel won HoH, there would be no pandors box or anything.

Really, P/K still have the best shot at winning. R would really have to carry Jordo to win.

• Members

POV will prob be individual, that way Rach stands a better chance at winning with Jordan, but can save them both. Its exactly what production wants.

Lets hope Kalia, Porsche, or even Adam or Shelly win! Then see what production does next to keep jodan and rachel.

• Members

yup, but with that america did love Jeff and it made since for him to get the power so they could hide behind the fact that america did love him and they didnt rig it, but with this? there has been no pandoras box or mention of it, no nothing. they ALWAYS preview the twists, and the fact that they didnt tease it at all is very telling. this was a blatent twist to keep jordan in the house.

i wouldnt be surprised if noms stay the same if the next part of the twist would be whoever stays gets a golden key to final 3.

• Members

i think kalia and porsche are discussing it and thinking out their options, and will apprach rach/jord and say that if they end up off the block, they have to vote out adam and keep shelly. they will then throw them HoH and they can take shelly out. Thats the only way this deal should go through.

Archived