Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

Dominic tweeted that he's rooting for Jordan now because people don't think she'll win, and that makes her the underdog.

This is the type of thing that makes Grodner want to showcase Jordan and keep her around. Even though they already did this story in BB11. Jordan becomes the victim who gets vengeance, etc. It ultimately ends up having nothing to do with gameplay. Look at Rachel. Other than waiting to get revenge on Dani it doesn't seem like she has been interested in playing the game at all for ages and ages. She just assumed she's be fine with Jeff/Jordan, and now that she wasn't, she seems done.

There's been such a lethargy about playing the game that when someone does suddenly pull off a clutch win, like Kalia, it's a big jolt.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dani's deal wasn't a final 6, she wanted herself, Domonic, Rachel and Brendon to be a team and she wanted them to knock out Jeff immediately. Maybe she mentioned 6 after she got caught, but yeah, nah. All 5 of the veterans screwed up in one way or another and it goes back to ego in almost every case. They couldn't forgive and forget. And it starts with Dani wanting Dominic to be her partner and wanting Jordan to lose her partner. They definitely could have had it all. Like Brendon once told Dani if she had waited a couple of weeks this was something he would have been on board with. She over-jumped it with no reason to. That's why Dani is the second veteran out of the house. Despite her success afterwards, even her father called her imminent doom on that move.

I feel sorry for her because of the cute cry and because I do think the Shelly thing cut deep. I get that. The rest is her whining probably due to PMS and missing Jeff.

Rachel too, on going further in the game. Win a veto. Win a HoH. Work somebody on the other side. I don't have a problem with them giving up as it would ensure they wouldn't act like Dani did the past week and it's really just a game, but neither has to give up. Every marked person usually goes to an 11 in emotions at this point and then gets back in the game mood in a day or two.

Carl, Porsche and Kalia seem to be together. Shelly and Adam are on the outside. Porsche and Kalia are hot for Dani. There's very little Porsche and Adam left here IMO.

Jordan said she's going to vote for Adam if he makes it. Rachel asked "why?" Girl, Jordan moment much? Because it would agitate Dani the most! I'm on Team Agitate Dani More!

Obviously, I can't sleep wink.png

IDA with this. Carl, over and over you had said Rachel and Brendon would turn on Jeff and Jordan first. Another move that killed it for the vets was Jeff throwing the first stone that landed and betraying Brendon by throwing the PoV. Rachel wasn't coasting on Jeff & Jordan. She was trying to make deals, she was trying to win. She only fully gave in to really trusting Jeff and Jordan this past week. She just hasn't been able to win in a while like a lot of other players.

I don't think either Jordan or Rachel really have a good shot at F2, but I also don't think either needs to give up because you never really know. You just have to go on a short winning streak and recruit one person.

• Members

No, orginally dani told them she is left without a partner and wants dom to be her partner cuz she can control him. she told them she feels like without a partner shes playing for 5th with them. they agreed at first, but then jeff being jeff went against it so dani went to brenchel to get out jeff.

I wouldnt mind if rachel won, if she had done a damn thing since week 3 or 4. It would honestly be in Rachels best interest to cut Jordan loose and go work the house to her side.

Jordan is just petty, whinny, pathetic, and entitled. I honestly HATE her. I want her gone, but id actually prefer rachel go and Jordan stay so she can suffer longer. I dont feel bad for her at all because she has had a sour attitude all summer, even when last week when she and jeff were in power. Plus, Jordan just takes the same so personal when something is done against her alliance.

As for Adam, Porsche really liked him but she is solid with Kalia. Shelly is on the outside. Adam is done and he knows it, but unlike j/r he isnt just giving up. he will try. he likely can make a deal with shelly. i wouldnt be surprised id s/a & k/p make a final 4 deal and then play it out from there. they all know they have to get out the vets.

• Members

So mean, lol. I may agree with a lot of those sentiments but she's those things in such an innocent way. It's also because Jeff was there.

JP, I totally the girls just need a little time to regroup. You know they all get like this when they're initially marked.

I came up with a good plan for both R & J to survive but it would need more than strategy...

Porsche would have to put up both Jordan and Rachel, no pawns

Adam would have to win PoV

Jordan and Rachel need to reach out to Adam before or after, preach to his mistrust/disgust for Shelly, his love of Jeff and convince him Porsche is a Dani soldier and Dani hated him. All of this is true. Convince him to use the veto. Also try to convince him he needs a power move and talk to him about the structure of the jury and how it could play to him

Porsche would put Shelly up

Jordan and Adam would vote Shelly out, Kalia votes Rachel out

To dream the impossible dream...

• Members

Adam has already realigned with Porsche and Kalia and Shelly. They are in the BY now discussing voting out rachel and jordan and a newbie winning.

They are of course stringing him along to get rachel/jordan out, but he cowers to whoever has power.

P: "Damn, wouldnt it be nice without rachel in the house?"

LOL, now they are talking about how Jordan staretd to almost cry when JC said it was a DE night and then did cry when dani said her speech.

• Members

Oh damn. My poor Rachel. I hope she wins veto. Winning every veto fand/or HoH from here on out is the only shot of her making it to the end and thats very unlikely. Adam and Shelly disgust me. I hate the thought of any of the newbies winning but Porsche is the least of the worst for me. It just better not be Shelly or Kalia but both have a good argument of why they are the best of the remaining players

• Members

Oh Id sadly agree with that, but I cant stand Shelly or Kalia. Every year with the exception of Drew, Dan and Will, the people I do not like end up winning. Id be least upset if it were Rachel, Jordan and Porsche in that order. Id be disgusted with Shelly, Kalia or Adam

• Members

They want what to be Jordan? They neither want her to win anything (and they don't believe she can, they're mocking both Jordan and Rachel's ability to win anything at this point) nor are they planning to evict her first. They're going after Rachel first. The plan is Rachel first, then Jordan.

They seem to trust Adam more than Shelly, which is kind of stupid being Shelly is hated by the other team and Adam can still bounce off both teams.

There really is a lot of scenarios where both Rachel and Jordan could stay, but Kalia and Porsche most of all can't win the PoV to make this happen. Shelly as well. Kalia and Porsche have taken up Dani's plan to win the game which is just win every competition. I mocked it when Dani said it, rightfully, but at this point it's possible.

If Rachel wins PoV and Jordan is up she could manipulate a vote from the other side. R & J could manipulate Adam in almost any scenario. Rachel is good at game talk when she's thinking more straight.

The smartest thing for the newbies to do is to put Adam and Jordan up to try to backdoor Rachel. That plan flops only if Adam, Kalia, Porsche, or Shelly don't win PoV. They have the odds on their side in this scenario.

• Members

I wonder if Rachel would considering making a F2 deal with Shelly. Shelly has to know that she's most likely odd man out when it comes to Kalia and Porsche as they will stick with each other. She probably cant win against either of them also,. If Rachel can make a good argument that they stick together (which people might not suspect) it might be in her best interest

Archived