Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Rachel made the game any more personal than Dani. Part of the reason Dani went after Brendon first was because she felt betrayed by him and Rachel.

Dani wanted them to get Jeff out but with Shelly being a great puppet master, if she wants Jeff to stay to get back in the JJ good graces then Jeff may stay.

• Members

I think the second time she went after Brendon was game. She genuinely, stupidly thought Jeff wasn't going to put her up.

To me Rachel's whole goodbye message and demeanor and playing around with Dani's emotions the last day in the house was personal - it's not that Dani doesn't deserve some crap, but it's a stupid way to play a game. And it's one of the reasons she's nominated.

• Members

Carl, she apologized to Dani a bit for the message when they were talking last night about a possible deal. On Showtime and the Live Feeds, Dani is almost always talking personal smack about her and you can cut the tension with a knife. Dani would have also given a personal message if it was Rachel up for nomination that week and she had to leave a message.

Dani was drilling into these girls head seperate Jeff and Jordan, but there was a big fight we didn't see and I think Rachel could just as easily go depending on what happened during that fight.

• Members

I know what you mean - Dani has also played personal. I just think with Rachel it hurts her game when she could have avoided it (too late for Dani obviously).

Jeff got pretty deep with Shelley. I think it's going to work.

Wow, Shelley did it! I wasn't expecting that. But now she'll have Jordan all to herself...

I never thought Dani and Jeff would go on the same night. Allison Grodner is currently not happy.

• Members

The thing is, Dani plays personal as little as one can in this game.

Rachel wears every single emotion on her sleeve, has meltdowns, cries, screams, and attacks people. Its a very different kind of personal.

Jeff is funny, nobody has a sac? just cuz they go against you doesnt mean that. nobody is playing? shelly porsche and kalia have played more alone than jordan and adam combined. Such a poor loser.

Anyways, Dani looked STUNNING tonight.

• Members

jordan and Adam are NOT good at comps. They know their only hope is Rachel and they are taking on Kalia, Porsche and Shelly who have all come close to winning most comps. They should be scared.

Hopefully Porsche wins next HoH and puts up Rachel and Jordan. Jordan goes. Next week Kalia wins, Jordan goes. Then Adam and S/K/P are final 3 with K/S going to final 2 and Shelly winning.

• Members

Dani has looked great this season.

It cracked me up when Jeff said that some people have just been sleeping and suddenly woke up, because Kalia won two competitions, both of which were desperately needed. That's only one less than Jeff, who had some advantages in his comp wins.

I think Jordan and Rachel will bounce back soon, and they still have their lapdog Adam, and possibly Shelly...but it's going to be an interesting few days.

I'm glad Kalia managed to pull it together. Her gameplay since her first HOH week was a mess. She really came through this time.

Jordan and Adam seem to do OK in some of the question comps - both second place.

I think just about anyone could win the next HOH...except maybe Shelly.

Archived