Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

It helps Adam in the short-run. A deal with Dani puts him in no better a position than his deal with Jeff plus he keeps another strong player in the game (Dani) longer if he votes out Kalia instead.

Kalia, Porsche and Shelly are Dani's foot soldiers, not his. He's in the same spot. Adam wants Porsche with him in the end and what he has to recognize is that she isn't a part of his alliance and she'd probably pick Dani over him. If he wants her to be a part of his alliance then he needs to go to the other team.

Rachel could team up with Adam just as much as useless Shelly could team up with Adam if it gets to F4.

I agree.

Jeff just talked to Adam like Adam was his little bitch for a while. Adam was firmly on team take Dani out because of loyalty and because he knows she's the most lethal player left in there. Is he still there after Jeff's show of disrespect? We'll see. Jeff likes telling people how to act and what to do to keep the team together, but he may have cost them there. When he blows his top he blows his top.

Adam seems to be okay with Jeff. As soon as Jeff adds in those drops of this is just the way that he talks to the people he loves, Adam turns into putty.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No problem smile.png BB13 is totally my guilty pleasure of the summer and I enjoy reviewing the events when things get interesting.

You think Rachel would just hand Jeff and Jordan the 500,000? They'll eventually split like everybody else will. Kalia is in love with Dani even as Dani throws her under the bus. Right now Porsche is closer to Dani and Shelly is willing and ready to throw anybody under the bus. He has no true partner. He loves Porsche but he doesn't have her. If he keeps Dani in there, Dani will most likely be able to intensify the bond that's growing between them especially if she gets the power spot again.

Adam is in the same position no matter what he does except if he keeps Dani he helps the game retain another power player that will ultimately stand in his way. It's not a great position but it's not the worst. If he rats Shelly out he'll also gain more solid footing with J/J/R. Nobody is ratting Shelly out. I guess they're scared she'll do what she did last time the truth came out about her.

• Members

I think Dani is going to struggle with any bond because she has a very weak social game. I think at most people will just be using her, and she will have to get to the end on her own power. Whereas with Jeff and Jordan, people seem to want to play for them, and will therefore vote for them at final 2. Jordan already has 2 votes locked up (Kalia, Shelley), most likely, and since Rachel has no one else, I can see Rachel being OK with Jordan winning too.

Adam is becoming more and more of a target for Jeff and Jordan, and they seem to see him as more of a threat than they see Shelley. I could easily see them going after him next week, unless Porsche or Kalia do well in the HOH or piss them off.

• Members

If Adam would tell on Shelly he could remedy his stand in this group. He wants to float in the middle and be an island. Rachel can't tell on Shelly and she knows this, people call her out for breathing oxygen - it gets even worst when she tattles on the psycho. Adam could live to tell if he tells on Shelly. BTW, Adam's currently firmly on Team eliminate Dani. It's stupid that he told Shelly this instead of letting her vote for Dani. Of course, Shelly would have blamed Adam or Rachel for that vote.

Jeff, Jordan and Rachel wouldn't go after Adam this week unless they aren't in power. Jeff is 100% on wanting to take them all to the final 5. He has regrets about BB11 so he doesn't want to do anything to betray his team before it's legal to betray his team. Adam, because Porsche is his ideal number 4, has made it clear he's going after Rachel next week if he wins HoH despite knowing he doesn't have the votes if he does that. If Jeff, Jordan and Shelly tell her about this Rachel would put him on the block. As long as she doesn't know, he's good as long as they're in power and Kalia and Porsche are still there. Shelly is a wild card.

He could ride by Shelly as well but he's choosing not to.

Since she sniffed jury, Dani has begun playing a better social game. Kalia is not turning on Dani despite Dani plotting her demise behind her back and distancing herself. Porsche, right now, is totally on team Dani. She gets these girls into a mean girl frame of mind and has them hypnotized.

If Dani stays in the game and reaches Final 2, Dani has Kalia. Even Shelly may vote for who she thinks is the best player and if it was Dani v. Jordan, Dani stands a good chance. No matter what he does next week, Adam would be dumb not to get rid of a player as good as Dani when he has the chance. Thew newbies can align and win without her.

• Members

Daniele is throwing a major temper tantrum tonite now that Shelly has told her it's over (Adam won't flip). She's practically threatining to hold her breath until she gets what she wants. She's been doing that almost all week but she was especially bratty tonite.

I find Jordan/Rachel so sweet together.The bashing on Rachel is so OTT it makes her the underdog you sort of root for and Jordan does like her unlike everybody else. Rachel is helping Jordan study for what they think might be the HoH competition: remembering Zingbot quotes. No small task considering Jordan is not so brilliant.

Jordan, the only reason Jeff hasn't proposed to you yet is because you're so bad at answering questions.

Shelly, the only way you're going to smoke the competion is if the competition is a smoking contest.

Dani, what's up with you and these showmances - first Nick, now Kalia?

Kalia in your Big Brother blog you write a lot about sex but you seem to be more of an expert at what happens after the deed ... Sleeping!

JJR trust Shelly so much, and Adam so little. It's crazy after all her bsing that they know about.

They're all expecting the double eviction to be next week, they're going to be in for a surprise.

• Members

Daniele and Porsche have been harassing Adam all day. Calling him names, telling him why it would benefit him, etc. Poor guy. He's relaxing with Jeff now. Porsche fighting so hard for Danielle is giving Adam the feeling she's not as Team Adam as he was Team Porsche. He's definitely voting Dani out which means Dani is leaving.

Daniele is whining like crazy despite having all along planned to do the same thing to Jeff this week that he's currently doing to her. She's acting like the victim that has not walked in sin for a moment in the house. She is acting like she was the savior of everybody that is still in the house. She is acting like one should be burned in hell if they even nearly made a deal with her and didn't keep it. She's just acting like a spoiled child.

• Members

Adam is pathetic. Not only does he weasel and weasel about the Dani vote, but he repeatedly goes to Jeff about these plans, which just makes Jeff trust him less and less. It looks like Jeff verbally abused him again today and Adam did his "thank you sir may I have another" routine.

• Members

I'm still not getting why Adam hasn't told on Shelly. It's stupid. He should tell on her tomorrow.

Adam probably prefers Jeff beat-downs. He's quick and does it with a bit of a "we're men" sense of humor. The girls nag him for hours and hours on the other hand. I think he also sees Jeff as a bud outside of the game because they hang out everynight and play pool. Jeff needs to watch it though with his short temper. He's like that with everybody but one day it will backfire on him.

• Members

I think it already did backfire, with Shelley, although so far she's still able to hide it. It looks like she may be setting up an alliance with Porsche, of all people.

I think Shelley will keep throwing HOH but it would be a good laugh if she won and did put up JJ. Of course more likely she'd put up Rachel..

• Members

Jeff doesn't really disrespest Shelly. Shelly's behavior is all Shelly's game. Jeff tries to command Rachel, Jordan and Adam in his abrasive way at least once a day if he thinks they're flipping but not so much Shelly because of her house mother status.

Adam should have told on Shelly or misled her about his vote so her dupicity would come to light at the vote. He's putting himself in a bad position in the alliance he looks like he wants to stay in and has the knowledge to get out of it but won't use it. Its dumb. They completely think he's the one doing what Shelly has been doing all week. It's so backwards.

Dani is telling her women they need to use Rachel as a pawn and get Jeff or Jordan out next. Exactly what she was telling them before this week. Of course not one of Dani's mean girls would be sad to Rachel go if that happens too. Rachel, Jeff and Jordan are only really 100% safe if Rachel and Jordan win. All the mean girls take poor Jordan for a joke, they're not even counting her as a competitor in the HoH competition. She is very slow, but... If they don't throw it, Adam and Shelly are wild cards and Porsche and Kalia would obviously have a feast.

Rachel asked Porsche what happened to us and Porsche said you left me for the other blond chick (Jordan). That was cute because that is sort of what happened.

• Members

Im not sure how I feel about that as a Rachel fan. Jeff and Jordan do need to be broken up and Dani most definetly will do that, but at the same time, it may not be best for Rachel to turn on them. If she does so, she will be left without an alliance and truly on her own. Definetly will be a tough decision for her to make

• Members

dani hit her on 2 points, 1) they are the reason Brenden is gone. If jeff had won the veto, he wouldnt have used it and Brenden would be there. Rachel knows this and suspects its what jeff wanted and thats why he and jordan wouldnt vote to keep brenden. and 2) she will NOT win against either of them.

she talked to jeff, and while she did tell him what dani said and mentioned an offer to keep her she laughed it off. then shelly told rachel she knows everything and wants rachels word she will keep dani and shelly will too. they are both scared tho cuz they dont trust eachother, but they also know they cant go after jeff or jordan themselves, and they need dani to do it.

rachel also set it up so thay if dani does stay she can blame adam and shelly for the votes, but dani and adam got into it so it wont work cuz adam vented to jeff, but rachel doesnt really know that.

• Members

if Rachel wins HOH, then who would she go after? Shelly is an obvious choice but who would be the other as well as replacement? She's going to make an enemy out of Jeff even more if she is the one to put him up and if she cant guarantee he leaves, she will be #1 target. I just think she'd be put in a bad position if she is the one to make the first move against them. With any luck Porsche will finally win something and be the one to do that

Archived