Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Porsche is already in their alliance. Kind of. That's why Dani is including her in the far-fetched competition strategy.

Last night, Dani convinced Shelly that Brendon's out and that SHE made sure they had all the votes to do it. Definitely trying to secure her jury vote no matter how this works out. Dani's plan is to get Jeff out after Brendon. All her next-up plans included primarily getting Jeff out. They think Rachel will once again fall apart in competitions once Brendon leaves so she's not exactly the biggest target for them after Brendon.

Brendon told Rachel to try to align with Dani, Porsche and Kalia if he goes since Jeff & Jordan seem to be on Shelly's broom stick and they also have Adam. Rachel looks stupid, but she's BB people reading intelligent (Dani and Kalia actually had a talk about that as Kalia thinks she can fool Rachel to not nominate/vote for her if she goes up but Dani doesn't think so) - she brings up that Shelly's plan has along been to get her off spot 3 with Jeff & Jordan and it has worked. Brendon and Rachel need to figure out that trying to get with Dani is useless though. Dani will not align with anybody else from the vet team no matter what, she probably won't align with anybody else from the house period.

Last night, Jeff & Jordan went back for hours on who it would be better to keep: Brendon & Rachel (to be the biggest targets and hopefully take Dani out) or Shelly. The one moment that amused me is Jeff talking about the excuses he'll use for not voting for Brendon to stay if Brendon's backdoored then in his next breath cussing up a storm if Brendon doesn't vote for him to stay if Jeff's backdoored. They ended the feeds on Jeff planning to go to Adam to try to keep Brendon in. If Adam appears to go along with it that's what they'll do, if he doesn't - they'll help vote Brendon out to keep goodwill with other potential voters. They probably changed their minds 200 more times before morning though, lol.

• Members

Poor attempt at a prank by Porsche. It appears she got called out for it in the DR because viewers caught her doing it and complained. People want her to be forced to tell the other houseguests what she did and apologize.

Rachel & Brendon had another brilliant talk (it's surprising how good they are in HOH room talks) with Dani but I maintain that Dani won't change her stripes for anything, no matter how intelligent the argument. B/R really seemed completely genuine ... and smart. I questioned if they'd backstab Dani the other day but not today. They made it clear they're done with the Jeff and Jordan alliance and explained the reasons why including Jeff throwing the POV competition to Adam and realizing how deep J/J have Shelly and Adam in their pocket. He tells Dani he trusts her more at this point because at least she went somewhat forward with their deal by putting Shelly and Adam up in the first place. Brendon is campaigning to stay but tells her he won't be mad if she needs to get him out this week. It's the game. He wants her to consider aligning with Rachel if that happens and they both explain why that would be smart. Dani says she's going to talk to Kalia and Porsche about it and see how they feel about going ahead with either the B/R or Rachel grab.

Everybody is so much less offensive than usual tonite except for Jordan who seems to be distracted (maybe she's trying to count to ten in her head). Dani is being social and not talking crap about everybody and rolling her eyes. Therefore neither are her peeps. Nobody is talking crap about each other. Everybody is being mature and having fun. It's so unusual and rather nice for that house.

While Rachel was cooking, Brendon and her were talking about real friends in L.A. versus Vegas. So she says something like "my friends in Vegas always had my back. When I'd get drunk and end up at some strange guys apartment, they were always right there to pick me up and take care of me." Brendon's reaction was priceless, lol. She's like "before we got together" and he's like "you used to do that before we got together?" and she's trying to change the topic and saying it was just an example, lol.

• Members

I think there's a good chance Shelly will go even if Brendan goes up, but that depends on Rachel's weird relationships with much of the house.

I don't care for Brendan but I don't want Dani to leave yet, so if I thought he was going to keep his promise then I'd like to see him stay.

Mostly I just want to see another week where Kalia or Porsche win HOH, because I really want to see what is left of BRASJJ turn against each other viciously. That's the real drama this season, IMO, with Dani slowly repairing her game on the sidelines, Porsche making wisecracks and apparently poisoning people, and Kalia doing whatever she does.

• Members

Dani just officially put Brendon up as the replacement nominee. So it's between Shelly and Brendon for Thursday.

Brendon is contemplating votes, but tells an upset Rachel to just turn all her emotions into determination to win if he goes and he still wants her to try to join up with Dani's side.

• Members

Jeff and Jordan are just confused "floaters." They're realizing choosing Shelly and Adam over Brendon and Rachel for that little bit (which included throwing the last POV) was stupid. Shelly is playing both sides hardcore to keep herself safe, and Adam and Porsche have a bond and are wild cards in terms of votes. What's amusing about Jeff & Jordan is Jeff in particular gets sooooo mad about other players even thinking of doing things he does and considers all the time.

Dani has been social both for jury votes and because she wants to make sure she's safe next week. Dani and Kalia are sensing the past 3 weeks have been too good to be true despite Brendon's return. Dani's been participating in trash talking Brendon & Rachel whenever somebody else does - which is often. She's telling Rachel & Brendon it's because she has to keep up appearances but it's because she likes doing it, lol.

Funny sidenote: She calls Brendon a Zombie that keeps on coming back no matter what she does to get rid of it in the POV replacement nominee meeting (that will air on the Wednesday CBS show), lol.

Tonite Dani's having a talk with Rachel. I'd say she usually doesn't talk this much but Dani is talking alot this week. Everybody knows why Dani and Kalia are being social this week after two weeks stuck in HOH room. Dani wants Brendon out (followed by Jeff) but she's making Rachel believe she'll at least try to swing Kalia's vote for Brendon. She really does want Rachel on her team when he leaves (she's swearing on her life, repeating that she'll have her back for as long as Rachel has hers). But only for like two weeks ... which she doesn't tell Rachel. IMO, Rachel did the smartest thing she could do as Showtime was coming to a close. She told Jordan what Dani told her: Dani's is doing what she's been doing all week - trying to get close to as many people as possible for insurance for next week and wants to get all the guys out. That was smart. Dani can't use the deal against her now and I don't think Jordan will sell Rachel out.

Dani is determined to score Rachel for their side. And her plan to seal the deal is to get Jeff and Jordan to vote Brendon out along with everybody but Rachel. Can she accomplish this by Thursday or have Jeff and Jordan stopped flip-flopping? I do think J & J may vote for Shelly to stay if it's for sure going to be 3 for 3 in which case Dani has made it known that she has to go with her alliance and vote Brendon out. J & J can do this w/o pissing off Rachel. How? Jordan explained to Rachel tonite that they've told Shelly they'd vote for her to stay is she promised not to nominate Rachel if she wins HOH. If Rachel can stay in the middle, she may be set for a while

The past day was entertaining in the house. These guys were having a boring couple of days, the BB13 production people were telling them no extra beer until they become more entertaining.

• Members

Today, Dani is still being a devious little rodent, lol.

Rachel is pissed because Jeff & Jordan confirmed they'll vote for Shelly to stay to keep her on their side if there's no chance of Brendon staying even with their votes. Rachel no like. They've explained this sound reasoning to her, but she's mad about it and doesn't really trust Shelly which I think is a wise decision. Shelly hates Rachel almost more than Shelly wants to bang Jordan. I think Rachel has reason to be mad at them if we go back to Jeff not caring to win the POV. She needs to get a grip and try to play it off so she can play both sides. She is upset about Brendon going and doesn't get the good position she's been handed. The two alliances are fighting over her. Dani is trying to stir this up because she wants J/J and B/R at odds to get Rachel to fully embrace the dark side. She's confident Rachel will join them after she's done with her magic tricks. Once Jeff & Jordan don't give their vote for Brendon to stay, she's sure she has Rachel. Which she might, if Rachel can't calm down about Brendon.

Dani and Kalia think Porsche is stupid because she doesn't like to see B/R and J/J at odds. She doesn't get Dani's goal here.

• Members

Rachel is too unpredictable to be serious allies with anyone. There's also the risk of JJ telling Brendon and Rachel about Dani telling them about private conversations, which almost happened yesterday.

I do think Rachel will put Jeff up if she wins HOH. Probably Jeff and Porsche.

• Members

I don't think Kalia will put JJ up, even after her talks with Dani. She just needs them to like her.

I think with the veto card Dani has they may end up outright nominating her, as I can't see her not using the card if JJAS win HOH.

• Members

She will use her veto card no matter what. Even if jeff and jordan are nominated, so she can keep it that way.

Its stupid for J/J not to nominate her if they want her out, because she could win veto and remove P or K from the block, forcing them to put up S/A. They have said they dont wanna put Rachel up cuz her and bren wont vote for them in the end then.

Adam and Shelly wont put Dani up. I mean, they could, there is always a chance, but very doubtful.

Archived