Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

I think anybody would be stupid to keep Dani in the game, right now, because of how good she is. It's the same reason Brendon had to go out so fast. This would be the third time she came back from the dead and she is hard to beat in competitions. She would have won the first HoH, too, if it wasn't for the vets deal. If Dani were to make it this week, there would be nobody who deserved to win the game more. Brendon wouldn't be the zombie you can't kill, she would be that.

J/J/R. They have their ups and downs, but I agree with Rachel on this. I trust them more than Dani and Porsche too. Dani talks to you cryptically, she sometimes talks to you straight - and she's not afraid to play you either way. The way Dani has treated Kalia since being nominated sucks too although Kalia is being insensitive (so sure she's staying in). When push has come to shove, Jeff has had Rachel's back. They've been harassing their people not to put her up this week.

Dani should try to stir some crap in a last ditch effort if she must:

Call Jeff out on throwing the PoV in front of Adam and Rachel. Jeff should have just been honest with her: I did throw it to Adam, but I regret that decision every day.

Batter Kalia with her resentment until she volunteers to leave. It could happen.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Dani losing that crucial POV shows her weakness. For now I would keep her because she will target people Rachel can't. As it is Rachel is assuming JJ will stay on her side, even though Jeff seems to be more and more power-mad each week, and knows he can get away with strongarming.

I can't really say Dani has earned a stay, with her weak social game and refusal to let her baggage with Rachel subside, but in terms of saving the season from being forgettable, I wish they would dump Kalia. I also think it would be good for Rachel's game.

• Members

Grodner's twitter is saying there is big fighting with Shelley/Jeff/Adam and Shelley has been outed for her lies.

I'm glad I don't have the feeds anymore. None of this is on the feeds. A lot of the people who have the feeds are ticked off at missing this.

• Members

The way he keeps staggering around, I'm not sure.

I thought Kalia had checked out mentally. I'm glad she still had it in her to get rid of one of the cult members.

Wow Rachel's face is priceless.

Don't you love Shelley wandering around everywhere with them? That woman has nine lives.

• Members

This is what Rachel gets for playing personal.

Adam is going to look like a chump. Maybe he is finally realizing that.

Porsche won her first comp...and holy crap she's hugging Shelley!!!! We all know how close they are.

This season has the weirdest relationships ever.

Archived