Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This game is nuts. Shelly ratted Jeff out to Rachel. She is bad, lol. I guess she likes Brendonless Rachel more than she hated Rachel telling the truth about her ... and with Brendon.

I'm a Rachel fan first, so I'm not saying this as somebody who wants Jeff and Jordan to win...

I hope Rachel is teasing Dani, like Dani teased her and Brendon. Making them believe they had a chance with her while all the while plotting to get Brendon out.

Jeff and Jordan regret what they did to Brendon. They honestly do. Dani doesn't regret what she did and Rachel knows this or she should. It was Jeff who said he'd have Rachel's back during the DR to Brendon, it wasn't Dani as she claimed to Rachel. Of course maybe that part was edited out. I can't believe Dani was telling Rachel that Rachel is so mean to her. Dani spends over half of her day insulting Rachel behind her back for breathing. Dani also turned on the tears.

Rachel is a solid #3 on Jeff and Jordan's team, she's probably tied for #4 on potentially with aimless Adam if she switches to the mean girl team. Dani becomes even more impossible to beat than Jeff ESPECIALLY if she makes it past this week where she should have left due to being the biggest threat. Combine coming back against great odds again with incredible competition play. Rachel really needs to think this out.

• Members

Is Rachel just saying this for camera time, or to set Shelley up? I thought I had read that she was back to JJ.

It would be car crash TV if Dani and Rachel teamed up so I hope it happens, although I'm not expecting it.

Some think Shelley is a DR plant just there to cause drama for the sake of drama. I don't know. Either way I'm still surprised at just how fast she turned.

• Members

Shelly is so disruptive, manipulative and such a crap-stirrer that it's hard to believe this was just normal casting.

Dani and Rachel had a pretty mature talk but Dani is so desperate she'd say anything to anybody and straight out lie. Dani totally gave up Shelly's part in this. Rachel basically told her if she can swing Shelly or Adam by 5 today, she'll go ahead and keep her. But she wants it to be just one of them. Dani is convinced that Shelly won't give her the vote without Adam. Rachel is like you have until 5 to try to manipulate something. They were discussing how Rachel can do this and blame it on somebody else like Adam. They were pretty much covering all bases.

By the end of last night, Rachel did what Adam didn't have the balls to do but without giving up too much, she made it clear Shelly is the leak to J & J and informed them that Adam is a weak link. Jordan was suspicious of Shelly all evening before this, then Jeff walked in on Shelly having a heated conversation with Kalia. Jeff appeared to talk a good game when Rachel brought throwing the PoV and it felt like Rachel would stick with them. The thing is I didn't hear or read Rachel tell anybody what Dani and her discussed. She's weighing her options and giving Dani until 5.

Jeff and Jordan are planning to confront Shelly. They shouldn't because she's just going to turn it around and try to throw people who have told the truth under the bus.

Excerpt from last night (and from BBDish)...

Dani: I know.. and that's why I'm telling you.. Trust me. I've made a lot of stupid game moves.

Rachel: As have I. Plenty. I also know moving forward, I can't make those same moves, because I'm gonna be the number one target for everyone... Cuz for some reason, people like to hide my stuff and pick on me, and tell people I'm starting stuff.. and make me the easiest one to get out, because I don't have any friends here.

Dani: I'm just laughing, because we knew this was gonna happen. It's just stupid. It's funny.

Rachel: I mean, it didn't have to happen.

Dani: Well, obviously. It's just dumb. I don't know.

Rachel: I don't know what else to say to you, so I guess I'll leave you alone. I just wish it didn't have to get so personal between us, cuz it's pretty dumb.. Regardless of what my goodbye message says, cuz it's pretty mean.

Dani: Don't worry. I figured as much.

Rachel: ..that I'll probably be seeing you very soon.

Dani: So that means I'm not getting your vote?

Rachel: For what?

Dani: For tomorrow.

Rachel: Well, you didn't even ask me.

Dani: Rachel, how was I supposed to ask you when obviously you're not gonna go against Jeff or Jordan, even though Jeff can't play this week.

Rachel: Daniele, first of all, I don't know what I would've done. If you wouldn't have acted this way this week?

Dani: Rachel, I felt it from you too.

Rachel: And that's fine.

Dani: You were, literally, on my life, you were never my target. You can ask Kalia. You can. I told her, if she wanted to come after you, and I told her no. Maybe because we were really close and then it went bad, maybe there will always be that weird personal thing between us. May be it will. It's not like that with you and anybody else. It's not like that with me and anybody else. Because we did have that. And then we didn't. And it went from really good to really bad. And I think that.. maybe it's always been really personal between us because of things that were said and done and taken the wrong way.

Rachel: Well, I know you may not believe this, and I've thought (whispering ) about it a million times back and forth... If I were to just come work with you and Porsche? Me, you and Porsche could still have a chance at this game.

Dani: No kidding. I said, if Kalia stays, literally, I'm telling you, Jeff and Jordan win the game, and you know it and I know it. If you were to keep me... Here's the thing.. In Jeff's little speech, in the Veto, "You talk about makin' big moves. I'm gonna make a big move." And I'm like, thinking, this isn't a big move.. This isn't a big move, it's a stupid move. Ya know?

Rachel: Do you even have the votes?

Dani: I have Porsche, and I think I have Shelly.

Dani: Can I tell Porsche? She wont tell anyone?

Rachel: She tells everything.

Dani: Not in the last couple weeks.

Rachel: Who hid my duck?

Dani: Porsche.

Rachel: Who hid my dog?

Dani: I'm not telling. ... Shelly.

Rachel: Shelly?

Dani: Yes!

Rachel: Why?

Dani: Cuz she hates you. Cuz you're mean to people sometimes..

Rachel: Did she do it recently?

Dani: A little while ago.

Rachel: Wow.. what a biatch.. so mean. Well, if she's mean enough to hide my puppy, then she's mean enough to vote against Jeff and Jordan.

• Members

Shelly told Dani if Rachel is in, she'll vote to keep her to. Shelly is wary, she knows this might backfire and she warns if it does there will be trouble. Adam made it clear he's not going to keep Dani in. Dani has the one vote and is practically twirling and she's smiling so big. Nobody went to bed until this morning. I almost feel sorry for Dani, now, because she shouldn't be this stupid. Sure Rachel might vote for her but she may not despite what they talked about. Dani should know this is not a sealed deal no matter what.

Today is going to be crazy with whatever happens with this and the DE. Rachel, IMO, should stay with J & J. It would be wise to just tell Dani she had second thoughts so not to make her potential jury even more angry by misleading them. She'll also be making 2-3 potential HoH winners very angry right before a DE, even though she doesn't know about the DE.

• Members

I am laughing at Dani's high opinion of what America thinks of her and her girls ("The Mean Girls"). She's like tomorrow, Rachel will be beloved by America (for saving me).

Rachel really needs to let her know if she's not going to keep this psuedo-deal because Dani could cause trouble before she goes. She could punch Rachel or she could lie about who the second vote was.

• Members

Game time is nearing.

Rachel is making it clear to Shelly she hasn't made a decision yet but Shelly is assuring Dani they have it in the bag. Rachel straight out says she trusts Jeff and Jordan more than she trusts Dani and Porsche.

Dani tells Shelly if this goes bad for her she'll make it up to her. I'm guessing she'll try to influence the jury.

Kalia is crying about Dani leaving and has no idea what's been going on behind her back.

• Members

A lot of people think Rachel is going to vote Dani out and was tipping Shelley off.

Dull, but most likely to happen.

Kalia just should not be in the game at all.

Good luck to Rachel trusting JJ...just ask Adam how that works out.

• Members

I love how none of them have a clue about the DE tonight. If Dani gets voted out, & Shelly is the only one who voted for her to stay, I hope Jeff, Jordan, or Rachel win HoH so they can blissfully put her on the block (most likely next to Kalia). Would LOVE to see Shelly instantly voted out tonight. LOL! Can't stand her.

• Members

Shelley will probably vote to evict Dani. She doesn't know it but most of her alliance is on to her anyway, they're just waiting to confront her after the HOH.

I think the only real drama will be if Dani stays. If she doesn't it's probably a cakewalk to a JJ final 2.

Archived