Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

Jeff has the votes to get out whoever he wants out.

I'm surprised they're even considering any other target than Dani. Stupid.

Kalia & Dani supposedly told Shelly they will make big trouble if he puts Dani up against Kalia, they'll make enough trouble that Rachel will self evict. Shelly told Jeff & Jordan this as she continues to play every side.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jeff took Porsche off with the PoV and put Dani up for nomination.

Dani and Kalia literally went and cried in the HaveNots room right afterwards. Dani is whining about Jeff making the game personal. This wasn't any more personal than when she targeted Brendon before Jeff. Brendon was the strong player that betrayed her first. Now she is the strong player the betrayed Jeff first. She's delusional, she wants to take credit for everybody that's still in the house including Jeff. The only reason Jeff is still in that house is because Kalia is stupid, and America voted Brendon back in and because Kalia & Porsche didn't just win HoH ... and as Jeff just told Rachel also because Brendon and Rachel didn't go along with Dani's plot to get [Jeff] out in Week 2.

Dani will probably spend the next couple of days trying to make Rachel implode or badmouthing her to others in hopes of turning some votes to her due to word of mouth or Rachel's reaction. Jeff & Jordan know what's Dani's doing and won't listen to it even when Shelly does her messaging from side to side. Shelly is another story and Dani is already working on her harder than usual. Even if she can change Shelly's vote, she can't change Adam's. Shelly is so up Jordan's butt though that she'll ultimately not betray that. Jordan has warned Rachel about Dani's plan. Jordan and Rachel are very close when Brendon is not in the house, so Jordan will help Rachel keep out of trouble. Rachel has promised to spend most of her time up in the HoH room to avoid trouble.

I do feel sorry for Rachel in this house. Compared to people like Shelly, Dani and Kalia - she's a relatively nice person. All those three do is trash talk her all the time for no real reason. It's hypocritical to talk about the kind of person she acts like with the way all three of them act.

• Members

Shelly just did something I was afraid somebody would think of due to it being a smart move. I didn't think it would be Shelly being she was so far up Jordan's butt and would keep on announcing to Jeff & Jordan that she's only there to see them win. But she suggested the newbies re-align in front of Adam and Porsche. Porsche is of course all for it and is campaigning they keep Dani for their alliance over Kalia. Jeff came out before Adam could answer.

Shelly, Adam, Porsche - Kalia & Dani can't vote, one leaves on Thursday and there is a 4 person alliance

Jordan, Rachel - Jeff can't vote

I don't know if Shelly is being for real. It should become clearer later today when she talks to Jeff and Jordan privately. All I know is if anybody tattles on her that she'll turn it around on the person and then go in the DR and act like this conversation never happened in there too.

Update: Shelly is being for real. Adam is definitely considering it but he thinks they should keep Kalia over Dani remembering how Dani put them up for eviction last week.

I'm with Adam. If they're going to do this, the smart move is to make a secret alliance with Kalia and Porsche and let Jeff and Jordan think they're still with them by voting out Dani who is a strong compeitior and wants to win. Porsche is good at the physical challenges and Adam is a savant at dates and events, they can move forward without Dani. I'm not on Team Newbie but if they can see this and pull it together - it's excellent game play.

• Members

Shelly, Shelly, Shelly.

She's still going on about Rachel lying about her which she didn't, holy sardines! She's talk about how her, Jordan and Jeff are the purest, best people in the game. She takes so much pride in that she hasn't been one of those mean, awful people in the game. She IS the mean, awful person this season. I'm surprised it hasn't been revealed that she was hired by CBS to mess with the players games and heads this season.

But it looks like she flip-flopped back to back to right up Jordan's behind this evening. She told Jordan some of her doubts without telling her what she's been doing all day which is that she basically tried to create a whole new alliance with the newbies + Dani. She brought it up for a moment but said Kalia was bringing up the idea which is bs. I hope Adam rats her out to Jeff and Jordan.

• Members

She's so eager to cover all her bases, but the problem is most of the people in there don't like or respect her very much. She probably senses this, which is why she wants to make some big move. I still think she may try to keep Dani, if she can.

Rachel has become such an afterthought to most of the house. I won't be surprised if she has a Chicken George type of exit.

• Members

A lot of this reminds me of the week Jen left in BB8, where the DR told Daniele not to backdoor Jen, but she did anyway, for the sake of her game.

As a game move this makes a lot of sense for Jeff, but he's so self-entitled that it's difficult to have any respect for his moves.

Adam is so much like Zach, in that he has these delusions that he will go on some big run at the end of the season and JJ will eat his dust.

The sad thing is if Kalia stays I think she will end up going back to supporting JJ.

• Members

I don't feel that way at all. Jeff and Jordan can get to the end either way because of how high school and petty both alliances are. Rachel, Porsche can challenge Jeff and Jordan physically and Adam can challenge them mentally, Not that it's hard to challenge Jordan mentally. If Dani stays she's highly likely to win too. She's been the best player this year especially if she makes it through this week.

Shelly switched back to team Dani today (not that she ever really left I should assume) and is recruiting Adam hard. Adam is not feeling it. At this moment, alone, he appears to be planning on the future with Team J/J/R/A, without Shelly. He says to himself Shelly is doing what Dani did and look how that turned out for Dani. He's not going to turn on his team. But it's only Tuesday, he may get swayed. BTW, they all think it's Dani that got in Shelly's head after the re-nom but that's not what happened. This was all Shelly.

Shelly is trying to turn Rachel on team JJ too. It's a double-agenda, she probably also wants Rachel to trash talk the team to try to turn them against her. Rachel isn't throwing JJ under the bus after what they've done for her even though she knows Jeff is most likely using her to keep a bigger target which he totally is. Rachel is including Shelly and not Adam in a final 4 which Shelly could use to try to minipulate Adam. Yesterday Rachel contemplated the newbies joining up and Jordan was telling her that's crazy, lol. Up until yesterday, Rachel also didn't trust Shelly as far as she could throw her but the wool is a little bit over her eyes due to Shelly being such a manipulative personality.

Jeff is hating Shelly right now after Jordan filled him in on the conversation. He says she's making who/when/where demands when she's does nothing in the game except talk crap. He is telling Jordan to stop being so close to and defending Rachel because it's making the other two insecure. He wants Rachel to stay as long as possible to be the target before him and he'll help assist that for as long as he can, but otherwise Jordan needs to backoff. The thing is Jordan does really like her and can't turn that off. Jeff is in a bit of a mood since yesterday due to the feeling that things are turning and the rest of his team not winning competitions recently.

• Members

Adam will probably stay with them as long as he can, so he will probably keep throwing comps. Rachel seems checked out. I guess there's Porsche, but that's only one person.

If Dani goes I think JJ will make it to the end with little effort.

• Members

Jordan hasn't won anything except one HoH one time playing golf. Jeff isn't really good at competitions that are more brain than brawn.

Adam isn't throwing competitions as much as he's just not winning them. If they have any type of quiz about events on BB, he's a lock to win it. That's why many people in the house think he's a dark horse.

Rachel not winning anything for a few weeks doesn't make her weaker than Porsche or Jeff or Dani for tht matter, IMO. She's shown she can roll close and win in both brain and brawn competitions. She's much more put together since Brendon left again and might once again pose a strong threat in the next HoH.

Porsche has come in a close second in two competitions. One was pure luck, yes, but the other was brawn.

Dani is the biggest threat in brawn and brain and luck. She's won every HoH she could play. She was hitting that 1 in the veto competition like it was nothing. Keeping Dani in to play is as stupid as keeping Jeff in to play. If Dani was able to survive this week, I think she'd have the votes to win it all due to game play. She's been killing it in competitions and she was able to come back from the dead despite being the biggest threat in the game.

• Members

Even if Rachel does win comps, that doesn't help Adam, because she's closer to Jeff and Jordan now than she was before. Adam and Shelley are more and more outside their alliance - Jordan has even spoken of Adam going next. Adam seems to think that he can just get them to do what he wants, while he does nothing at all.

Archived