Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

there is one actually with Bren and one with Jordo, it just got published early. It happens every season at least once.

Also, America's vote is only half the battle, as the winner will face off with the most recent evictee (next weeks, not this weeks, i think) to reenter the house.

Anyways, Rachel went off on Dani today about Dani shouting out to Shelly;s daughter in her HoH blog. Dani OWNED her ass tho and Rachel had a meltdown and went to see the house shrink.

• Members

Rachel came up to the HoH room and talked to dani/kalia about random stuff until she asked dani to leave. Then she was trying to butter up kalia, and kailia is like "bitch please..." but she is amused. Dani told lewon she cant stand rachel and wont fake it. Rachel sucking up is so funny to watch "you are great kalia! you kicked ass! yay kalia!" kalia is telling her how her and dani formed an alliance because everyone hated them and wanted them out. Rachel to kalia: I really respect you. lol. Now rachel is saying she respect dani, i cant even with all this bullshit shes saying. Kalia is clearly trying not to laugh. Now she is offering to give kalia advice, because she is an expert at HoH!! rachel left the HoH room and Kalia started to LAUGH OUT LOUD! "Humple pie!" she says. OMG! amazing. I love her.

Dani/Lewon/Pros talking about Rachel. Dani telling them she has no intrest in even trying to fake a relationship with rachel after she cuzzed her out, got in her face, called her a liar, and attacked her on a personal level.

Jordon is convinced Brenden will be back because america loved brenchel?! what. this chick. The vets agree Dani is their main target, but if anyone but Casi comes back they are fucked. They dont wanna have to compete against brenden. They want kalia to get a floater out.

rachel is pissed that pors talks to Dani and Kalia. Pors is pissed rachel is mad at her even tho she gave Brenden a pitty vote. Jeff is saying that Kalia's HoH is a waste because whoever is leaving is just coming back... Prosc/Dani/Kalia/Lewon are in HoH talking. Dani is mocking Rachel, and its glorious.

The vets are stressing about if someone gets to come back and play the game, or just reenter the house for a bit, if its a fast forward or a double eviction, etc... Now the vets are questioning Pors putting jeff against Shelly in HoH.

Shelly is now in HoH with kalia/dani/lewon/pros and she is THROWING Rachel under the bus the Pors and talking some trash on Jordon. Jordon is trashin Dani saying how she evicted Nick and didnt care and is only here to play the game and doesnt care about people. LOL! rachel is now saying that Jeff and Brenden are WAY better than her at Comps and how she can beat Dani at comps. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CHICK ON?! Dani is tied for most wins per season and came in 2nd and 1st in the two HoH's she played in this season.

• Members

C R A Z Y D A Y !

WOW! Jeff/Jordo went to talk to Kalia about who she is putting up. SHe told them she was leaning to jeff and Rachel and Jordon FLIPPED out and walked out. Jeff then bullied, yelled, and threatened Kalia. Needless to say, she put them up. She told rachel she is catty and the house would be better without her and Rachel had a MELTDOWN! Apperantly at some point the house to split up Rachel and Dani from fighting.

Jeff, Jordo, Rachel are pretty much poor sports and whining. Tho they are sure they just get to come back so idk why. Anyways, jeff accused Shelly of playing both sides and she flipped out on him and there was a minor fight. Rachel & Porsche also had a fight earlier. Kalia had a homesick breakdown and Dani was a super good friend, as was Shelly.

Rachel is saying the game isnt fair and its rigged against them LOL! She also said if she has to fight to come back in the house shes leaving to be with Brenden.

This was all before 8pm.

• Members

She doesnt seem to regret it to me. She is just worried about POV cuz she wont put up Jordon and doesnt wanna break the little trust she has with Shelly & Porsche.

If POV is used, Adam will likely go up. She has mentioned putting up Lewon too tho.

Jeff and Rachel are convinced whoever is evicted is just coming up. Dani and Kalia are the only ones who really think that its more americas vote/comp to come back

• Members

Jordon is crying again. Her and rachel and jeff say the others suck and are not good, even tho they won HoH and Have/HaveNot. LOL. Jordo also says this isnt kalia's HoH its Dani's again! WRONG! Kalia cant stand Jeff or Rachel. Rachel also doesnt believe that people in this house can not talk game all day, every day.

They are all waiting to play POV in a little bit.

• Members

Jeff won POV. Kalia has repeatedly said she can't put up Jordan, due to the old promise (I don't even know if she and Jordan actually speak at this point), and she's scrambling to come up with anyone else. She also can't put up Shelley, as she likes Shelley. She's trying to rationalize putting Porsche up...and Porsche isn't too thrilled.

Kalia also had a long talk with Rachel and may be leaning more towards keeping her. Rachel said if she puts up a pawn Rachel could possibly beat, then if Rachel goes out on Thursday and wins a competition, she won't target Kalia.

• Members

I'm so loving Jeff/Jordan/Rachel together. I don't want them to be seperated. They're like Jack, Janet & Chrissy from Three's Company.

Rachel is a lot more sane without Brendon in the house. She still has her quirks but she plays a smarter social game.

Jordan being so bitter is very amusing, too. I like Rachel's influence on her!

ETA: Shelly is stirring the pot tonite. Will Kalia fall for it? I hope so!

Archived