Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

The past 24 hours...

Shelly messed with Kalia's head and convinced her to put somebody up that would get voted out against Rachel. Shelly is acting like she doesn't care who is voted out between Rachel and, say, Porsche. She doesn't care but she does want to complete this coup for Jeff and Jordan and it appears she will vote to keep Rachel. Shelly played on Dani running Kalia's game and mentioned that Dani wouldn't sacrifice her game for Kalia if the tables were turned. Kalia thinks it's a good idea but she only wants to make Rachel think she was attempting to keep her in the house so that she can make some deal with her when she's voted out and potentially comes right back in. What Kalia doesn't know is Shelly and Adam will vote with Jeff and Jordan.

Ironically, Kalia doesn't get that everybody is as in love with Jeff and Jordan as she is. Despite their willingness to go against Brendon/Rachel the first few weeks, it's clear Jeff & Jordan wub Rachel like she's their little annoying pet. They know Rachel's been loyal to them and respect that it's because of her they made it as far as they have already. Jordan was practically doing flips when Shelly filled her in on what she had accomplished to keep Rachel in the house. It was cute.

Lawon volunteers to go up, which is even better than Porsche for Jeff, Jordan, Shelly and Rachel. Lawon was probably the only "floater" Kalia and Dani really had on their side. Adam, who is already on team JJ to a point, hates the fact that somebody would volunteer to go on the seat and seems even more ready to vote Lawon out now. Kalia officially nominated Lawon to replace Jeff. Lawon and Kalia think this is a good idea and that they'll play the other houseguests. Their plan though is made of fail, everybody knows they're up to something and they're telling conflicting stories.

So JJRS+A are all good unless Adam abandons them! Dani and Kalia's reaction to this should be golden IF everybody can keep their sanity in tact and their mouths shut until Thursday. The JJRS+A alliance could also get spanked if it's Lawon against someone like Dominic or Cassie on Thursday in the competition to return to the house and the winner is also awarded HOH.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's been a bit boring in the house the past couple of days, but the game is still being played...

Shelly is scary in that she seems to be super intelligent at reading people and then using it to mess with them. She lies straight to your face and claims she never lies. Dani is the only one who appears to get how messed up Shelly is. Shelly is starting to snap a little too, becoming demanding as people are starting to keep their mouths shut.

Rachel is still behaving a lot better than when Brendon is around but everybody is still talking smack behind her back. Rachel is talking the least smack about people.

Jeff & Jordan are already planning when they're going to go after Rachel, which came as a bit of a surprise after the last week. They want to use her to get rid of Dani then go after her. I think while they talk smack they're really just paranoid about Rachel and D/K due to Shelly.

Dani and Kalia finally offered Rachel a deal. But they both talk smack as soon as she leaves and I don't think Dani would keep any deal.

Rachel handled it well. She made no promises to D/K without offending them too much and she didn't tell J/J about their offer to make a deal. Rachel is getting one up on Shelly if she can keep this up. Deceiving J/J is important here as they would talk to Shelly and Shelly would run up to tell D/K which would stir the shit. I think Shelly's main goal is to eventually replace Rachel in the J/J alliance. And still nobody is talking about going after J/J who are really the biggest threats due to some magical power they have over this house. Sigh.

• Members

They would. Dani has massive trust issues and holds a grudge and Rachel's sixth sense is BB related. She can completely see when people are thinking of voting her out. Some would call that paranoia, lol. Dani would put Rachel up even after making a promise. Rachel is a bit of a loose cannon and Dani took out Brendon so Dani isn't stupid either. Rachel would put Dani up.

If they could have put all the crap aside this week and made the deicision to team up and lie their heads off together, they would have been the team to beat.

• Members

It looks like Dani won HOH. I guess the show is probably happy about this, as it means the drama goes back and forth. I'm not sure what that says about Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Brendan (I assume Adam and Shelley threw HOH as always). Rachel in particular seems to be less and less into the comps.

Dani said earlier if she won she'd put Brendan/Rachel up again. I will laugh if he goes right back out.

Kalia lucked out!

• Members

I think Dani won HOH again (or Porsche). Lucky beyatch! Yeah, I'm pretty sure she did. She's grinning from ear to ear. I'm still on Team JJBR but it would have been way too slanted if they got everything they got today and then won HOH on top of that.

• Members

That's the biggest problem with JJBR, beyond lack of trust, is that most of them aren't big comp players. I think that the week as targets may keep them closer than a week in power would, since they still have an outside enemy. If they'd won this week I wouldn't have been shocked if we'd ended up with Brendan trying to backdoor Jeff again.

• Members

Rachel has won 2 HOH's and Jordan 1. They've won 3 of the 6 HOH's. And there was quite a few Veto's. If the vets had stuck together, they would be 5 for 6 now. And why do the men suck so badly this year?

Carl, I don't get why you think it B/R are the ones most likely to turn. Dani was trying to turn each team against each other the first few weeks and to me it seemed to be working more with J/J than with B/R as witnessed by B/R ratting Dani out for wanting to exchange Jeff for Dominic. It's part of the reason Dani is going after B/R first, that and because they're winning more competitions.

I'm fine with Dani doing what she needs to do this week, I think. As of now. The field needed to be leveled after the past two weeks of HOH being a wash. I'm hoping for a Team JJBR victory next week.

I kind of want JJBR to lose the food competition as much as I enjoy 'em. Sweet Jordan being bitter is funny stuff.

• Members

I thought Brendan wanted Jeff out or Brendan/Rachel had issues with Jeff. Maybe not.

I don't mean to take away Jordan's HOH wins but they always seem to be mostly on mini-golf (aside from her win at the end of BB11). That leaves Rachel, and she seems to not be winning lately.

Archived