Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There'd be some smack talk, some going along with conversations, and you'd see each couple consider turning on the other each week, but it was really always more Jeff and Jordan going there a little more from what I was seeing and reading. Brendon and Rachel showed where they stood by ratting Dani out for wanting to trade Jeff for Dominic which has made them Dani's main target because she does take it very, very personally. That's why I was rather surprised to see Jeff and Jordan being genuine with Rachel last week because they were just playing the social game and seemed very willing to sarcrifice B/R for that from the start.

It's a talent, lol ;)

She may still come back with some wins if she makes it another week.

I'm finding everybody in the BB13 house obnoxious right now. I think I need to take a 2-3 day break. I've been watching it too much the past two weeks. Too much of anything makes you want to throw up!

• Members

My name is Angela and I'm a BB13 addict. Hee. The latest from the house is interesting, interesting enough for me to not take a break if these idiots can stop being so single-minded and stop playing the game so personally...

Brendon & Rachel just reached out to Dani with a very convincing argument that she appears to be contemplating.

They told her these very accurate things

- she's not going to win HOH next week

- she's the biggest target, and they're the next two biggest targets. That's not going to change no matter what (Even if Dani reveals this conversation, they're right)

- Jeff & Jordan have made deals with Shelly and Adam for final four, and if push came to shove they would take Brenchel out to stay in (Jeff has said more than once in the past week that after Dani goes, its Rachel as a competitor that they most need to get out)

- Jeff wants Brendon to be the one to take Dani out to keep the blood off his hands for jury and because he can win competitions (it's like he's in Jeff's head, that's exactly what he wants)

- they want Dani to try to help them keep Jeff & Jordan for two more weeks though, "floaters" out first

- if they don't make this move Shelly or Jordan are going to win the game easily

- they tell her if she accepts the deal they need to continue to act like enemies and keep it quiet for two weeks

Dani listening and trying to play a half-decent social game? I'll have to see it to believe it. Brendon & Rachel giving up Jeff & Jordan? I'll have to see it to believe it. We'll probably see which way this will fall this evening on Showtime.

Is it a deal? Before Noms, Dani told Kalia she's probably going to nominate Shelly and Adam.

• Members

Dani did put Shelly and Adam on the block. So unless her plan is to backdoor one of the four (which it totally could be), she appears to be IN.

Brendon & Rachel are not filling Jeff & Jordan in on their chat with Dani. So they appear to be IN for now. They're all discussing who Dani's real target is via the backdoor (POV): Jeff or Brendon. Everybody agrees that it's Brendon. Upstairs, Dani tells Adam that Brendon is her target.

Update: There is no confirmation if the deal is really a deal. There's a lot of Shelly's crap hitting the fan which is irrelevant to the deal. Shelly refuses to take responsibility for stirring crap and giving out everybody's info. She is pointing fingers at everybody and anybody she thinks she can get away with doing it towards: Kalia, Porsche and Rachel. Dani sees right through Shelly. Shelly thinks she can still buy Jordan and Jeff. Adam & Jeff don't really give a frig either way about this situation. They want to remain under the radar. Jordan just wants to keep the peace but does seem to really sincerely like Rachel after being her BB13mommy last week so that probably won't be an easy sell for Shelly either.

• Members

Dani isnt telling adam/shelly/brenchell/jejo what her real plan is at all. she knows they are linked together and has done a good job os using this HoH to make them doubt and turn on each other.

Jeff is so paranoid about being backdoored its funny. Esp when he talks about how wrong it is but how he will do it to Dani to get her out. He and Jordo play this game so personal and are so entitled. I dont get it.

Love seeing Shelly freak out! She got caught out.

• Members

JP, what's telling to me is that Dani hasn't really detailed the conversation to Kalia unless it's when feeds were off. When she is unreceptive to a plan she tells Kalia every single detail to mock the people trying to make the deal. That tells me that although she may change her mind later - she has really considered the deal. It also tells me she knows Kalia and Porsche are a bit of idiots she can't completely confide in - so she might just be trying to keep her plans under wraps and could be going either way.

The truth is we'll not know for a while if she has or hasn't unless she talks to Kalia about it OR unless Dani, Adam or Shelly (or possibly Jeff) get the POV.

They're always like that (with the exception of last week with no Brendon) and it's usually with help from Dani from day one, but this week it's Shelly causing this. And it is Jordan's fault this happened (not Dani) because she called a meeting to get Porsche in trouble for being the big talker and it was revealed it was Shelly. Shelly won't accept responsibility for what she's said and is really acting like Rachel is mudding her reputation. I think Shelly believes her own lies. Shelly does have Jeff & Jordan twisting in her direction, as they trust her to be their lap dog more than Brendon and Rachel. As usual, Jeff is trying to make deals to keep himself and Jordan safe at Brendon's expense which makes me okay with DRB deal if it's really on.

Dani really is the biggest target next to Brendon and Rachel and Jeff and Jordan have the numbers to take Dani out once she does their dirty work, or the numbers to take Rachel and Brendon out after they somebody does their dirty work to take Dani and Kalia out. Dani is at least considering B/R deal.

Update:

Deal questions answered! It appears that Dani has told Kalia about the deal or some deal with B/R. Dani doesn't want to win POV. If B/R win, fine. If one of the nominees win, she'll backdoor Brendon. Win-Win. Kalia wants Brendon out badly but Dani is bringing up getting Jeff out although it seems sure Dani will take out Brendon if she's forced to due to the POV outcome.

I'm good with that game play. It's smart game play. She'd be dumb to play any other way. B/R would do the same exact thing in her shoes. Any good player in the house would.

Kalia is such an idiot. She's claiming Shelly is the most honest person in the house after Shelly was throwing her under the bus yesterday. Dani feels bad for Shelly due to her emotional breakdown but tries to snap some sense into Kalia about Shelly.

POV Update:

Everybody but Porsche, Rachel and Brendon were picked for the POV competition. The shock is kind of funny. Kalia and Dani are a little shocked by this and not exactly celebrating due to the could-be deal. I don't think they want the noms to change but now it very well might.

Jeff & Jordan: They believe they own Shelly and she's not competition, they may save her. They'd also keep Adam on their team because Brendon would most likely be voted out

Dani & Kalia: They're only a third in on this deal right now and it will be very suspicious if they don't put Brendon up after talking about backdooring Brendon to everybody who came up to the room

Shelly & Adam: This needs no explanation

Jeff, Jordan and Adam are celebrating B/R's misfortune and this is with not even knowing about the potential D/B/R deal.

• Members

I wonder if Jeff would risk taking Shelly off if he thought Jordan might go up.

Sometimes the Grodner rigging couldn't be more apparent if she was handing them scripts. I know they love Jeff but I can't believe they'd go quite this far. I guess Dani winning HOH really threw them for a loop (someone said the HOH comp was the type Dani has lost before and Brendon has won).

• Members

Jordasn has already said if shes put up she wants to be voted out. I doubt Jeff would save Shelly cuz he knows Jordo would go up, and likely home.

It would be great if Jordan won and Jeff made a deal with Dani not to go up and she took Shelly off and dani was like "sucker!" and backdoor him. he would DIE.

• Members

Not sure who won POV yet, but this is what Jordan won:

Jeff took the money and left his girlfriend with this for the week...

bblite%2B2011-08-13%2B17.53.28.jpg

bblite%2B2011-08-13%2B17.54.21.jpg

Shelly is in the HaveNots room alone. And the room has a bathroom facility. She doesn't look like she won POV, but who knows.

Update: Adam won POV.

• Members

Jordo got the uniatrd, well she got the 10k and Jeff took it from her and gave her the unitard.

Adam won POV

Dani won a POV ticket to play next week even if shes not on the block.

Kalia won the vacation

Shelly won confinement for 24hrs.

Apperantl some people also won a phone call, sounds like Shelly.

• Members

I can't help it, I'm enjoying this crap much more than Daytime TV. Editing really doesn't do justice to what's really going on.

The D/B/R deal is officialy pulp-fiction. Brendon is gone on Thursday.

Dani is strategizing the entire game right now. Dani's plan is for her, Porsche and Kalia to win all of HOH and/or POV competitions from this moment forward.

It could happen. Never say never. But I'm going to be so very amused if Dani or Kalia go home right after Brendon.

Archived