Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tonights episode was ORGASMIC! I didn't get my wish of Shelly going home but it was even better watching Jeff get evicted biggrin.png BYE BITCH!

LOL at Rachel and Jordan crying like babies. That was hilarious to me. Shelly was crying to :rolleyes:

I'm still rooting for Rachel but her (and Jordan) have slim chances now. K/P/S have taken over!

She really did. I'm going to miss her, a lot.

LMAO!

• Members

Rachel was probably the most well behaved person in the house this past week of the trouble makers, bullies and mean girls, JP. It doesn't equate to her whole stay, but it has been great progress. I hope she keeps it up. Dani was pouting and acting like a child all week. Kalia was probably thisclose to self-evicting due to Dani's attitude. Dani talks a big game much like Jeff but she acts no different than everybody else. They talk big but act small more often than they'd like to acknowledge. When put in stressful situations people react in some amazingly bad ways and so far everybody in that house has. JMO anyways.

I agree. It's a new game. The only person that seems to be on a run in challenges is Porsche. It could be anybody's game depending on who gets power next. My feeling is Porsche will be the next HoH though, she's been on the verge for a few weeks now.

• Members

Shes so dense. LOL

Adam is trying to cover his bases with the newbies now. He is running scared, but shouldnt be. They r going after Rachel/Jordan and he will only go up if veto is used.

OMG the Jeff/Jordan fans are PISSED and trying to find a way to get Shelly removed from the house or Kalia's nominations to be voided somehow, LOL!

• Members

I think she behaves better in general when Brendon is not around so I don't expect that much of a change but you never know. Even the way she handled the situation with Dani when there was nothing to lose was decent. I think she'll probably just cry a little more like most people on the block do. We'll see soon.

Definitely. She looked hot tonite to go see Brendon. I do wonder if the girls are going to toy with Rachel about that right before HoH, lol.

ETA:

She really is but it's so adorable.

• Members

Jordan says that they control who wins if one of them goes because its 3 votes... but it takes 4 to win.. and if all 4 of you are in there none of you are winning.. seriously. i cant at the stupidity that comes out of their mouths.

rachel: i totally fucked up (cries) america hates me. i was great!

jordan: i dont understand why i cant win

LOL i am enjoying this too much

Archived