Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Go Porsche! I never felt like she was weak, just biding her time. I'm glad she's finally winning these. This will be a tough week, since it won't take much for Shelly to go right back to Jordan, and Adam will be the same. I hope Porsche uses this week to firm up strong deals with people.

• Members

Jordan to Rachel: We know they're all fake, so we'll just stay away from them and be with each other, then meet up in jury in the next week.

That's so gay, lol. I adore this pair as friends :) Hopefully neither does what Dani did with Kalia this past week.

• Members

I'm with you. I'm sad but I'm also really happy that Dani is gone. That's the bright side of this. The girls may be doing this in her honor, but I doubt they'll share the money.

Who would I like to see win? I'm writing off Jordan & Rachel in this scenario but you never know. I don't care. I know Shelly has no chance in heck of winning due to jury votes.

• Members

Jordan is talking more [!@#$%^&*] about floaters and ppl who do nothing... this bitch need a hard reality check. she won a season by doing nothing and floating, she has done nothing this entire season.

and Porsche, kalia and even Shelly are NOT floating. They are all clearly against you on the other side and since going there have stuck there. the only floaters are Adam, and to an extent Rachel.

Keep on crying ladied, and pack your [!@#$%^&*] while your packing Jeffs too!

Porsche & kalia for final 2 please.

• Members

The first week Brendon left is when this bond started, she complained about Rachel but you could tell she liked babysitting her.

I know one will probably turn on the other or both will turn to some degree because they do almost have to at this point (if they want a chance at winning) but I'd like to think they won't take it to the level Dani did with Kalia. She was so resentful of her and bitter.

They're targeting Rachel to go first. I assume because they're not the least bit scared of Jordan as a competitor.

• Members

I wish terms like "floaters" and "backdoored" could be retired. Do like BB Australia and take away some of the person's prize money every time they say a bad word.

Porsche has tried in just about every competition and won when she had to. That's not a floater. And she has been with alliances as long as possible - she only left the vets because they had no use for her.

That's possibly a mistake, because Jordan won the last HOH in her season. I can see her winning again soon.

If I were Porsche I'd try to mend some fences with Rachel, for jury votes if nothing else.

• Members

Same thing I was thinking. She played almost the same game that season and won. It shouldn't be an easy decision if anybody has some memory of Jordan's half-a-mil run, but they've already discussed it. I don't care who goes first as I think it's over for Rachel & Jordan either way.

True. They have to start thinking about votes. I think voting for Adam would annoy Dani and Porsche the most so the vets should do that!

• Members

floaters and backdoored should be taught to ppl upon entering the house.

A floater is someone with no alliance who goes from side to side as power shifts. Going from one side to the other and staying there is not floating, its flipping.

Backdoor does not happen when you are a replacement. It happens when a plot is done to put up two people who are not targets and then put someone else up when veto is used, and that person is not playing in veto.

They have to get Rachel out this week and Jordan next. Rachel can be good and compete, Jordan gets lucky (and in her season the ppl she went up against sucked as bad she did to be honest).

Kick Rachel out this week and aim for Jordan next, then Adam.

• Members

Jordan and Rachel were chillin' in their beds kind of half-laughing at it all, wondering if slop is next in their downfall. They discuss with awe the 5 veterans being the first 5 on the jury (the word floater does come up). They find some solace in having gotten rid of Dani. They contemplate how Brendon and Jeff will treat their sweet Dani.

They're hoping the PoV comp will be luxury items, neither seems to care much about getting the Veto especially if it's a prize related competition. It's inevitable that they're gone. They both agree they rather spend a couple of weeks in a nice house, hotel rather than in the BB house. They play argue for a bit over wanting to go out first. They talked about how if Jeff and Brendon were in the house instead of them they would have been able to smoke the competition. Jordan talks about how much Jeff wanted it this time. How excited he was about playing beforehand. Rachel imagines the reaction she'll get when she leaves the house: One person clapping, then crickets.

Jordan asked Rachel why she was crying when Jeff left and she said it was a combo of maybe wanting to be the one sent out to see Brendon, feeling it was over (the game), and also feeling responsible for Jeff's eviction for not winning. Jordan asked Rachel if she looked psycho during the whole exchange with Shelly. Rachel is like no more like mad, livid.

They just opened Porsche HoH, Rach-don are sitting their like a set of Grim Reapers (black clothes too), lol. Then they left.

Jordan is crying again. Newbies are kissing up to Porsche in the HoH room. Rachel joined Jordan. Jordan is so upset about Shelly. Rachel is comforting her as they have a midnight snack.

On that note off to get my 3 hours of sleep!

• Members

Thanks again.

I do feel a little sorry for Jordan but not really because she should be used to this by now, and most likely she's going to stay around for a while. She may not be happy about that, but if she wants, she could make it to the final 3 or 4. Shelly will make a move against Porsche and Adam as soon as she can, and Kalia will probably go along.

• Members

They really couldnt have tho.

Honestly, their downfall goes back to Dom.

Dani was left without a partner in an odd numbered alliance with two couples. She told them, lets take Dom, make him my partner, go to final 6 and battle it out. They would not have that, and i somewhat get where they were coming from but in doing so they showed Dani she is the odd person out and would be playing for 5th place. People, Dani herself say she flipped too soon, and i disagree there. If she hadnt have flipped she would of had to put up newbies who she had grown close to and knew she could take to her side. Her biggest mistake come from kalia's dumb decision not put jordan up against jeff and lewon offering himself up.

She was never sitting pretty in this game to be honest, aside from her win/kalia win/her win. And when she won again she still had to go after one of the couples because she knew they would go after her, as brenden proved when he wouldnt say he wouldnt do it to Julie and what jeff did this week.

As for the couples, they had a very rocky relationship full of ego trips and backstabbing, but had to come back together because they had no other options. Danielle took Porsche and Shelly from them. It was brilliant actually. Danielles downfall was her being unable to try and place nice with Rachel, as Rachel came down to the deciding vote, but who would have thought that? who would have thought there was even a chance of rachel keeping her? I really cant wait for rachel to find out Jeff is the reason brenden is gone. jeff picked Adam over Brenden, plain and simple.

I think the best part of this all is seeing jeff get evicted by the two women he trashed the most. and of course seeing rachel and jordan do exactly what they complain about others doing, being depressed when they dont have the power. Hopefully there is no big twist and BB doesnt give Jordan the coup de jeff power or anything, but i am sure they will. BB does not want a newbie to win this game.

The fact that Jordan and Rachel have essentally given up and are more than less quiting speaks a lot about them, as both have claimed to love the game and be here to win and want people who do nothing out but in the same breath whine about how dare anyone break them and their men up. they are just so funny, and slightly pathetic. Lets hope for a lot more poor me pitty parties full of tears.

As for Porsche HoH this week, it would almost be best for her to flip. If she flipped she would have shown she is playing the game and it not personal. but thats only if these poor sports will vote on game play and not personal feelings, and thats doubtful.

Actually, i take that back. porsche stands her best chance against Kalia or Shelly in f2. Adam would win for sure. as would jordan/rachel if they went.

Archived