Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Adam won nothing, jeff handed him POV. And his social game has sucked.

Shelly played a great social game until it blew up (and they ALWAYS blow up) and since then shes been smart and stayed with porche/kalia instead of trying to fix it and throw herself out at the alter to save saint jordan.

I just can not handle jordan or adam in final 2. id prefer racHELL over those two

• Members

How do you feel about the live feeds this year? I haven't had live feeds since about BB7 or BB8. I know some fans say they show less and less each season. I wonder if they may eventually move away from them entirely. I hope not, as it's the best chance to get a full picture of people.

• Members

It really is the best way to get the true picture of each personality so it would suck without the feeds although they are interfering way too much with what we get in live feeds. If I only watched the CBS version, it would be such a different experience.

I think I read that the Live Feeds are doing really good business for them so I hope it continues.

Found the article...

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118041843?categoryid=14&cs=1&cmpid=RSS|News|LatestNews

• Members

Thanks. That's very interesting. I have heard they cut a lot more than they did in the early years (I had the feeds for BB2, which were a real rollercoaster). I'm glad they still have interest. I know the show lost ratings about midway through (season 6 seemed to start that, even thought season 6 is one of the most popular with hardcore fans) and it's been back and forth ever since. The last few years seem to have hit on a formula with contestants like Rachel, and the big loud DR sessions, etc. I always have a love/hate relationship with BB but I never do give it up. I hope they make a few changes though.

BB really is suited to a social media format, so it growing in today's culture makes sense. I'm surprised more networks haven't tried to borrow the formula.

• Members

Dani has said suspicious things about how close [Dani] is to production as well. Who knows.

With that win they're unofficial Queens of the Castle. Porsche's HoH means as much as Kalia's first. They're safe and they vote (if Kalia votes, it's just one vote) on who goes out between Shelly and Adam. It's very satisfying because Porsche has been crazy conceited about how good she is versus how much they suck, not to mention the abortion comments. The evil side of me wants Rachel to make them all dance because of all the crap they talk behind her back for no reason. Even Adam does it. He didn't do it as much before, he wanted to fit in with the Mean Girls who want him out before Shelly.

• Members

Like i said the moment they put them back in pairs, why even contenue the season? Just remove everyone and cut ti finals with Jordan and rachel, its what the producers want and what is going to happen.

Rachel deserves to be safe, she fought for that veto. Jordan tho? Its bullshit and everyone knows it. Im glad to see that BBfans (who are not obsessed with Jordan/Jeff) are upset over how blatant it is this time around. Even the Dani fans are saying if it were flipped it would be fucked up.

I guess il tune out again unless somehow Kalia wins HoH next week. No point.

Im actually genuinely sad about this, as BB has always been my fave game the influence production has had has always at least been teased so they couldnt just force [!@#$%^&*] like this to happen. Ive defend the twists and turns over the years, and i still do. I would seriously have ZERO issue with this if at the end of the show thursday Julie said something about another twist awaits the players, or anything.

Sorry, rant over. And i know it comes off as a bitter newbie/dani fan, but i promise thats really not the case and if the roles were reversed i would be upset.

Archived