Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

and up until THIS win it was all true. She did SUCK majorly, and even she knew it. She wasnt good without brenden. Production pretty much assuring her and jordan being safe gave her the fight she had lost long ago (And again, i am happy she got it back, im glad shes playing the game again, i just hate that production is making sure jordan gets to finals using her).

Jordan just doesnt pose as much as a threat to winning final 3 HoH. Yes, she did in her season but she was also aginst losers to be honest and it was a crap shoot. of course it can happen. But when looking to comps, Rachel is a much bigger threat.

Kalia and Porsche want her out because she is their biggest threat comp wise. They want Jordan out because shes so liekable. Its the two opposite sides of the coin.

trash talking and voting for winner are two very, very different things. And to be honest IDK how people dont mock rachel 24/7. She almost begs for it.

Why?

She cant win comps, she wont fin if she makes it to final 2. if i were in the house i would gladly carry this bitch to finals with me and watch a likely 7-0 vote in my favor.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know where Shelly is more dangerous. In the BB house or in the jury house. She cries and it's like everybody forgets she's a manipulative devil dog in the game, lol. I'd be happy to see either Adam or Shelly go. My preference is Shelly before Adam. Like with Porsche on Thursday, I feel like Adam has a HoH coming but I don't feel it as strongly as I did with Porsche. You knew Porsche was a second away from it. Adam is a mile away.

ETA:

I don't agree. I don't think she deserves it when Brendon isn't in the house and she's acting decent and I don't even think she deserves that kind of abuse when he's in there and she's being a moron. If she was doing that to anybody as much as they're doing it to her, I'd say the same thing. Talk about the game and floating and crap, but not about what's between her legs 24/7, not about her dead fake baby or whatever.

• Members

I don't think Adam is going to win an HOH anytime soon, because he doesn't have to. I think he is going to wait until around final 4. I'm kind of hoping he tells feed viewers he's really going to try this time, and then he goes out first.

I know that's mean...

• Members

I just REALLY hope final three is Porsche/Kalia/rachel. Those three deserve it,

Adam, Shelly and Jordan all need to GTFO.

And we will see how serious rachel is about game play next week. If shes legit aboiut wanting people to play to stay and fight with them til the end and get people who do nothing out, then adam will go next week. but she will liekly pull a jeff and go after p/k and leave adam.

Id love to see p/k/r/j final 4, r get HoH, put up k/p, p wins veto and rachel's HoH sends Jordan to jury. However, again, if this happens except a twist the audiance didnt know about to get jordan to be safe.

• Members

They can do twists, but you have to win them. Unless it's golf, Jordan is screwed.

I don't think Rachel sees Jordan as a floater and Jordan isn't a floater in the essential meaning of the word. She's being carried to the end and that is a different type of floating. I think if Jordan doesn't win anything and makes it to the Final 2 with Rachel, she'd at this point straight out say I don't deserve it, you'd have to be an idiot to vote for me. If Rachel is capable of doing it, I think she'd carry Jordan to the end and I couldn't hold that against her in terms of how close they've gotten in the past couple of weeks.

I don't mind Rachel putting any of these people up IF she wins HoH even if it makes her a hypocrite when I think of the way they go after her. This week, whoever Jordan and Rachel take out will be somebody who doesn't deserve the win and who is capable of stirring trouble in the house either by being close to winning something or because they can manipulate.

Shelly should tell Rachel where her stuffed dog is if she wants a chance of staying, JMO, lol.

• Members

The pairs wasnt a twist you have to win. It was clearly done to save rachel and jordan. And honestly, if they hadnt won POV would anyone be surprised if theyt hen annoucned whoever stayed got a golden key to final 3?

Jordan is def not a floater, she is on a clear cut side, but she is literally riding on the coat tails to finals, and not a good strategy kinda way, in a a she sucks so bad its the only way for her to end up there.

There is no doubt about it, she will go after k/p and i would have ZERO issue with this if she would shut the [!@#$%^&*] up about being a fair player and taking out ppl who dont deserve it, just like Jeff. Dont claim to be here to play the game for the love of the game and disgusted at people underving or floating and then go after players who are on a clear side, play the game, win [!@#$%^&*], etc and keep people who do nothing on the house, let alone in your alliance.

• Members

Porsche and Adam are talking about the fight pre-Thursday's show.

Adam is such a dork. If he only knew while he is still plotting Rachel's demise with Porsche, Porsche is plotting his with the other women. She wants Adam out before Shelly.

The fight...

It looks like Jeff confronted Adam about his suspicions about him and Shelly that day. Adam had little choice but to give Shelly up. Shelly then made a scene and tried to throw Adam under the bus: "[Adam] was in on it." Damn, does she lie and try to throw people under the bus for her crap. Adam yelled for Dani to come to clear it up. To help Shelly save some face Dani didn't tell Jeff that Adam straight out refused to vote for her to stay, which he did, she told Jeff that Adam said he would think about it.

PoV was hanging on to a dummy (to represent their former partners). There were some elements added in. This was the placement...

6. Adam

5. Jordan

4. Shelly (I got to re-check 4-6)

3. Porsche

2. Kalia

1. Rachel - PoV

Rachel and Jordan have resumed talking to Shelly. Hopefully Shelly can be mature and stop herself from lying to stir crap for a few days if she's indeed going on Thursday.

• Members

Surprised Kalia did so well. Frankly I thought she might throw this, since she wants to keep Jordan.

Porsche is making the right decision to target Adam. His waffling during Jeff's HOH week exposed him badly to both sides. She should just hope that Shelly/Jordan/Kalia don't team up. If I were her I'd make a deal with Rachel quickly and privately.

Thank you for giving the details on the fight. I don't understand why Jeff did that on that day of all days!

• Members

JP, I'm watching BBAD while I clean up around my apartment.

They wanted to get rid of Rachel, so after the PB-team exchange there wasn't a choice but to go for the win. I'm also surprised. I was sure Porsche would have been the only challenge in that.

I think it would take a bit to seperate Jordan & Rachel, but if Rachel goes, Porsche should be afraid. Jordan could easily get Kalia, Shelly and Adam (depending on who stays between Shelly and Adam) on her team without even trying much. Rachel & Porsche? Porsche won't get over Rachel not being as close with her the first week after Brendon left. Nobody but Jordan will team up with Rachel as long as Shelly is in there. Shelly likes to tell white lies and help Rachel-block. Jordan is talking to Shelly but it's not like that. It's like JP said, there's practically no chance for Jordan/Shelly

Porsche and Kalia are hoping for special powers. They're suspicious about the Fortune Teller moving.

LOL, Jordan called checkers a smart-people game. Sigh.

Is Shelly listening to J/A/R's conversations to spin stuff or is she just depressed as usual since losing Jordan? Depressed.

• Members

Whoever is at fault, and I agree they fell apart due to Rachel pulling away from Porsche that week, being hard-headed doesn't work well for Porsche here. (And who knows where Rachel is on teaming up with her, as well). Jordan is the only one in that house with more than one love-slave, lol. Kalia is Porsche's but if Jordan put a little effort, she could have Kalia. Then who is Porsche left with? Either Shelly who wants to be Jordan's love slave or Adam who gravitates to power.

Archived