Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

I got to say Jordan is starting to annoy me again, like she and Jeff did earlier in the season. She wants to wear the pants in the Rachel and Jordan partnership without doing the work. I'm feeling her focus on getting Shelly out is a lot more revenge and very little game play. That and she already made a promise to Adam and she probably doesn't want to break it.

NOBODY is planning on taking Jordan out. Porsche is the only one that isn't that into her but even she isn't putting Jordan high on the eliminate list. These guys have watched this show before and should know this is how she won before. I get that Rachel needs to keep an alliance with Jordan because everybody but Jordan wants to vote her out before Jordan (and everybody wants to vote Adam out before Jordan), but the rest of them?

Rachel got her period!

Shelly sneaked Rachel's stuffed dog into Rachel's bed after their talk.

Jordan and Rachel are giving Porsche and Kalia workouts today. My theory is they want them to be sore in case there's some type of physical competition on Thursday, lol.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do wonder how mad she'll get about that after she learns it's true. I don't think she'll get as mad as we'd expect.

Jordan and Rachel are all mafia today, holding meeting and asking people (politely) to give them time alone when meetings are interrupted. They're also communicating partners today. Jordan was annoying me yesterday because she wasn't even willing to hear Rachel out on thinking out the options.

Right now, I believe both Shelly and Adam when they tell Rachel and Jordan they're on their team for the duration. Adam is being really honest with them. They're being really honest with Adam. Everything's on the table including that they're considering keeping Shelly and why. Adam is not being as honest with Porsche and Kalia. Shelly, who knows if she's being really honest? After the talk with Rachel yesterday she seems on board with them. She seems to really want social redemption. Kalia and Porsche sleep 16 hours a day, literally, lol and I don't know where they are and it's making them lose ground in any potential game play. They're agreeing to a Final 4 with Jordan and Rachel but there's over a 100% chance they'd take Rachel out the first opportunity they get even it's before Final 4. Kalia and Porsche are shrugging at whoever Rachel and Jordan want to keep or not keep which is not exactly making them fans out of the potential evictees who they could have kept on their team.

Rachel keeps on reflecting on what ifs with Dani. And they both sort of comment that they would have liked Dani there at the end with them if things had worked out different. I think they're playing to Dani fans at this point, lol.

• Members

The problem with Dick/Dani was how they alienated much of the house, even their closest allies. If not for AP they would have just had Zach and Jen (both house pariahs), and Dick would have been gone.

I think Dan/Memphis is a very underrated alliance, easily forgotten because they were both low-key.

• Members

I completely disagree. Dick and Dani worked together to turn the house on eachother. All of them one by one did so, because of those two. Many of themw anted to go to finals with them because they were sure they could beat them. Dani and Dick were both great at comps and the social aspect of the game. He was the most hated of the season, and she was well liked until she flipped midway, and by flipped i mean they realized she was in fact working with him.

They got people like Zach, Jen, Eric, Jessica, etc to their side and used them until they cut them.

People give production a lot of credit, but if you watch you can see they knew what they were doing. A great example is turning Amber on Eric. They did this throughout the season and created bigger targets every week they needed to.

Memphis and Dan were great, but i am on season 9 so i didnt factor them in because i always save 10 for the last, as its my favorite. But i will NEVER forgive them for keeping Jerry over Keesha, even tho it was the best move they could have ever made lol.

• Members

Rachel won HoH. She didn't want to win this HoH in a best case scenario because the HoH, PoV going forward from next Thursday are the important ones to win. But she is happy.

Rachel, IMO, needs to continue to get closer to Porsche this week for insurance.

• Members

Rachel is really quite fucked because of her alliance with Jordan. If she ends up in final 3 with Jordan and Adam, and HAS to win. Because lets be real, Jordan wont. And Adam will take Jordan.

Best case?

A/P/K form an alliance that A actually sticks too, he pulls one off the block and Jordan goes home. Next week R cant play in HoH and Jordan, again, wont win. So he needs to get with P/K to stay safe that week.

UGH! BB3 & 4 both!

Daniele & Allison deserved it. BY FAR.

Tho Lisa and Jun both did a good job, so i dont hate them winning, but damn..

Archived