Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

Oh man, POV is over and Adam won. He has all the power in the house now. He now has to choose a side, the newbies or vets. I hope he does not use the veto but Kalia and Porsche have a good argument to get him to. Rachel would have to nominate Jordan as a replacement. With only 2 votes needed, Adam and the one he saves has all the power to get Jordan out. Rachel cant compete next week so automatically one of them will get HoH and unless she wins veto, she's out.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd be shocked if he doesn't continue to go along with Jordan. He's played most of his game for her and Jeff, why stop now? Hey, maybe if he loses by enough votes he can meet Gabrielle Carteris.

I think this is where I get off for this season. Thanks for all the updates - I may read a few but won't be watching anymore.

• Members

You can think it, but you can't guarantee it unless you're AG when she's being honest. AG, IMO, helped pro-long all of the vets stay including Dani's. It appears to me it was part of the deal for their returns. Nobody acted more pompous about the in they felt they had with production than Dani. This whole season has been playing like scripted drama from the split for no good reason (Dani was in such a good spot to be doing what she did so early), 3 weeks of power for each side to make you root for the underdogs, to the Rachel/Jordan rise, to Adam's win today and the ability to turn the game.

Just because Rachel didn't win every competition she was in doesn't mean she checked out. By her own admission, she was a little less on top of comps without feeling their was someone on her side. But it's odd to me to say somebody checked out because they don't win every competition they were in because you can't win every competition you're in even if you try your hardest. It's nearly impossible. In the first 3/4ths of this season there wasn't anybody that didn't react bad to their significant other leaving or being nominated as the target from Shelly to Rachel to Jordan to Dani. Rachel has won 3 HoH's and 2 PoV so far. She's escaped 3-4 nominations. She improved her attitude for the last half of the season to the point nobody in that house dislikes her.

IMO, nobody in the house deserves the win more than Rachel, but that's just my personal opinion not the rule. Porsche and Kalia also wouldn't be bad wins. Kalia is as stupid as they come but she survived a long time, won some comps, and made a big move. Porsche was sleeping most of the season but she woke up when it mattered and won a comp or two. I can't dismiss what Jordan has done socially, either.

ADAM'S PoV WIN. The comp was OTEV, they had to find names and do something with that.

Unless there's a last minute miracle, Adam is not going to not keep his word to Jordan and Rachel although he could very, very easily get rid of Jordan this week. Snap of the fingers. Jordan has harassed him 24/7 and it has worked. He gave her a necklace that belongs to Farrah to get her to trust his word and stop hounding him. If he uses the PoV, he told her to keep it. Unlike Shelly, he's most likely not bsing. Adam is looking at this as these are the people who got him through the game from the start and feeling he'd look like a bigger SoB to toss them. He's even considering Rachel over Jordan for F2 if he's in the position to choose. He had been completely Jordan in F2 because he thinks she'd not be difficult to beat in game testimony to the jury but recently he's mentioned he'd like to earn a win against who he considers to currently be the strongest player, Rachel. I still think he's taking Jordan if he has the power.

Kalia is a crying mess tonite realizing her fate is most likely sealed unless there's another twist. They all do this for at least 12-24 hours after target on back day.

• Members

Of course production helped Dani as well, they helped them all out. But last week it became apparent they would do anything to ensure jordan/rachel as final 2 - and didnt even care to try and hide it. Between the pairings, even tho if the pair not on the block won veto they couldnt use it - a gaping hole in this 'twist', the PoV being pretty much the same comp as the first one, that Rachel won, and the HoH totally being catered to Rachel, again.

As for Rachel, it isnt that she just didnt win, Its that she essentially gave up for a large part of the season. He being upset when bren left is totally understandable, to the degree she acted and for the period she did? Jesus. And the way she act, treats people, and talks to them should prevent her from winning the majority of jury votes. She only checked back into the game when the 'twist' of pairs was done and the pov comp was tailor made for her to save her and jordan. Sure, shes not an overgrown 4 yearold brat right now, as shes in power.

I wouldnt mind her winning, honestly. She wouldnt be the worst by any means (Hello, Jordan). But i cant stand her, or jordan, because of how hypocritical they are. They hate floaters, they want people who do nothing out. Yet their alliance involves Adam, biggest floater in BB history, and Jordan, biggest waste of space in BB history. Not to mention the social game is over half the game on BB, and she has ZERO.

Kalia, girl give it up. You are out, and its fucked up because AG sealed your fate. If this game had played out correctly, Rachel would have been gone this week, You likely would have been HoH this week, and Jordan would be done. What could have been... Adam is honestly an idiot. Rachel or Jordan will NOT take him over the one. He should use PoV to save Kalia, let Porsche go, team up with Kalia because she will likely win HoH, get out rachel, go to final 3 with jordan and kalia, where kalia is clearly the better player at comps, and let her take him to final 2. If he goes to final 2 with Rachel and Jordan, he is done for. No question about it. Plus, he will win over Kalia. Jeff and Bren will not vote for her or allow their girlfriends to either.

• Members

This actually hurts Rachel's game, in some ways, so I'm not sure it was the best move for a Jorchel fan. She can't win against Jordan, and if she takes Adam to F2 instead of Jordan, she will lose a number of key votes. The longer Jordan stays the more Rachel loses.

• Members

Of course it was a good move for a Jorchel fan bc the two of them will now remain in the house. It doesnt hurt Rachel as it helps her going into the upcming week. She cant play for HoH, so she's completely vulnerable. The last thing she neded was to have 3 people against her. Now it will be 3 against 1 with her on the leading side. Jordan defiently needs to be dropped off but not this week. As long as Rachel gets to F3, I think she will be good bc either Porsche or Adamwould be incredibly stupid to take Jordan to F2. I think at this point, everyone will be gunning for her.

I also dont think Rachel will lose as many votes as you might seem to believe if she took Adam over Jordan. Just last week, Jordan told Rachel repeatedly that she doesnt care about winning again. Whether she means it or not (probably not), its what she told Rachel so she cant fault her doing whats best to make sure she wins. I really dont think Jordan would hold it against her. Rachel would have the votes of all 3 vets and I beleive Kalia (who I definetly think will write Adam off after this week). I think she also would have Danielle's vote, despite their drama. It may kill her but Rachel would be the lesser of two evils in her eye. The only votes I see him getting are Shelly and possibly Porsche. I dont think Adam can win against anyone

• Members

Does Jordan do anything besides play with her hair and talk about undeserving people?

Daniele said she'd vote for Jordan if anyone took Jordan to the end. I think she probably would, especially since Rachel probably doesn't want her vote. Shelly and Kalia have always had a pull towards Jordan. Adam will do whatever Jeff says. I think Rachel would get Porsche and Brendan. If she's lucky she would get one of Kalia or Dani.

I do see your point about Rachel not having 3 people target her.

• Members

I think Rachel will take Jordan - she'd be too scared not to (of public reaction and Grodner's reaction). If she did take Adam, it would be closer, but with Jeff/Jordan voting for Adam, Shelly probably voting for Adam, Brendan for Rachel, that would leave 3 votes, and I think the show would get one of those three to vote Adam. I don't know if they would want Rachel to win if she doesn't help Jordan. I guess it depends on whether they mainly just want a vet to win.

• Members

FT came alive and gave HG's lines that would be used in HoH competition.

Adam told Jordan he wants to nominate her and Porsche if he wins HoH after Jordan announced she'd throw Kalia a sympathy vote (and work for her potential jury vote). Since everybody but Porsche wubs her and would keep her, she was fine with it.

Spoiler Search....

They taped a Live Eviction and HoH today and that will air pre-taped tomorrow. Jeff was not happy to see Shelly in Jury House news due to his dislike of her. A lot of cursing. It's indicated that both fans of Dani and Jeff will enjoy this look into the JH. Most fans will thanks to the drama.

Kalia fought to the end but was evicted. Jordan voted to evict Porsche. Adam voted to evict Kalia, Rachel broke the tie and voted to evict Kalia. For some reason, afterwards, Jordan and Rachel were having a bit of a back and forth about this and Jordan seemed to be mad. It's odd, unless they decided to keep Kalia last minute because they discussed this before hand and if anybody should have been mad it was Rachel. I guess we shall see.

Rachel left yet another not playing for votes goodbye message. Kalia was not happy with it.

Adam won HoH in a true/false comp about the FT. Jordan was a close second.

Feeds will be down until after Wednesday's airing. PoV (that may be pre-taped and air on Wednesday too) and eviction as well as the start of F3 endurance will be on Thursday's Live show I believe.

• Members

At this point, Rachel deserves to lose 6-1 for not only taking Jordan to finals but for not caring about jury votes. She must be really happy just getting 2nd places.

Thats Dani, Shelly and Kalia who will likely not vote for her, and if Jordan is next to her she will take Jeff, Adam and maybe even Porsches vote.

Rachel is just screwing herself.

Hopefully Porsche gets POV. I wonder who she would evict? Hopefully, and likely Jordan.

Archived