Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

What is she telling him that he needs to hear? That he's unfunny and no one likes him?

I don't see the point of working on Adam. He will squirm and whimper to Jeff and Jordan, as he has always done. Then he will throw HOH and continue to hide in the background. If she's just doing this to make herself feel better, then that's something I guess, but ultimately she has to win something herself.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What he needs to hear? Just because it's F3 deal "doesn't mean you won't go to F2. I've been considering it." And she reassures him about Rachel as well.

Which is to Jordan and Rachel's benefit. It's 3 on 1 in the next HoH even if he throws it IF Jordan really has him on their side. K & P are not going to keep any deal with them, they know this and Kalia has straight out said it to Porsche. LOL, at Jordan threatining to FLIP out on him.

True. I think she feels useless and just wanted to do something to make sure they're safe next week even if she can't win a competition.

• Members

Jordan told Rachel about her talk with Adam. They agree they don't really trust either Shelly or Adam. Jordan is convinced if they keep Shelly that Rachel wouldn't stand a chance in any situation where Shelly has power (voting, HoH), with Adam she feels Rachel will at least have a fighting chance. I agree with that analysis. After Shelly they appear to want to go after Kalia, if they can, because they think she's a bigger competitive threat. They think Porsche is hit and miss.

The other girls brought up Jeff throwing the PoV (for Brendon) to Rachel again. It seems to be bugging her a little but she's not saying anything about it. Jordan and Jeff should have just told her the truth. If they hadn't regretted doing it, that's one thing but they did and Rachel probably already senses it's true.

Kalia and Porsche are talking about how much less mean, bitchy and uptight the house is without Dani, Jeff and Brendon. She's correct. I feel incorrect labeling Dani's girls the mean girls without her there egging it on and after Kalia and Porsche got a blow to their ego with the PoV. Kalia wants Rachel out but not because she doesn't like her but for the same reason Jordan and Rachel want Kalia out. Porsche is considering finally helping Rachel locate her stolen stuffed puppy.

• Members

Adam, Rachel, Jordan and Kalia spent quite a while comparing stories about Shelly's lies and manipulations and discussing how she helped turn everybody against everybody. They all feel stupid for falling for her b-s. They don't really take it to a personal level, they know she was just playing the game (they compare her to Will and a nicer ED).

For some reason, Rachel begins thinking it might be a good idea to keep Shelly after this. She tells Jordan that Shelly hasn't been able to come close to winning anything. Jordan insists Shelly will try to take Rachel out whenever she gets the chance - at least they can work with Adam. They then begin discussing if Shelly could actually win the whole thing. They don't think it's out of the question because of her master minipulations.

Rachel regrets the way the Dani situation was handled when it was discovered she was planning to backdoor Jeff. She thinks they should have just all tried to work things out with her privately instead of the blow-up. She thinks Dani wouldn't have decalred war if it had been handled differently (hmm, I don't know about that, I think AG wanted to flip the script). Jordan doesn't like Dani and has no regrets, what's done is done.

• Members

Right, like she really had a choice? Like, i know she did open it but IF she had said no, you know DR would have made her one way or another (likely upping the money she gets for doing it)

Jordan is the biggest hypocrite ever, and i dont even think she realizes it.. or know what one is, lol. All she does is bitch about hating people who do nothing in this game, yet she has done the least this season (and hers). At least even Adam goes back and fourth, jesus. And she whines about production helping Dani all the damn time, when she got the biggest free ride ive ever seen in big Brother from production. She evn admits this, and then ignores it.

I have seriously come to hate her.

Rachel may annoy the [!@#$%^&*] out of me and be a raging psychopathic bitch, but at least shes entertaining and can sometimes win a comp. Shelly and Adam have created a bit of drama. Kalia has won a few, and ben close most other times. and Porsche, i knew all along was a sleeper hit waiting to happen. id honestly prefer Adam to win over Jordan.

• Members

Kepping Shelly is MUCH better than Adam, for the show. And for me. But not for them. Or the other side, lol. However, she is MUCH less likely to win against adam, and Rachel likestand stands her best chance at winning against Shelly. Actually, idk.Its be a toss up. Adam would, once again, be the deciding vote i think.

I do think that if Jeff and Brenden were not assholes the situation could have been handled, but they were threatened by Dani, and they would be damned to let a woman be a threat to them. She still would have flipped, cuz she had to, but it would have been later, likely.

• Members

This is interesting -

its funny how the ppl who were HATED on the feeds, and the show, like rachel, chima, lydia try to defend it say its all editing and they are innocent, and have people like dick, matt and ragen call bullshit and say sure editing plays a role, but its still you and your actions. I hate it when BB players try to claim this.

Lydia is totally right about Braden tho, and Jeff is getting that edit this season. They do like to cut out anti gay/female/etc and racist comments from players they like. Also, "Do you really think Jordan could have won the damn game herself" LOL. No. Shes also right about the cliques her season being unfair as most comps were atheletic. It also makes me LMFAO at thet Lydia is all "you go try to play this game with jeff and jordan and get back to me"

I also think its worth pointing out, aside from proudction forcing the pairs despite it making since again this season, the POV was totally catered to Rachel as it was nearly the same as the first comp of the season that she won. Also, LMFAO at rachel saying its a fair, balanced game...

Also, its worth mentioning that Big brother isnt rech a game show. I forget where this is listed, but to actually call yourself a game show you must follow rules and what not to ensure it is fair, and obviously Big Brother does not and is not. Ill try to find the website, its like a legit site.

My daily this is why i HATE Rachell and Jordan in this game-

Talk turned to Porsche. Rachel thinks Porsche rubbed her HOH win in their faces. Jordan thinks Porsche has an attitude.

&

Jordan is adamant about Kalia and Porsche not being in the final 2. She thinks they sat around all summer and don’t deserve it.

I CAN NOT WITH THESE TWO! Rachel was the cockiest bitch ever until Dani won HoH. Jordan does NOTHING!

Oh, ps, adam is totally going to win.

• Members

They did the same thing for Dani after the blow up and and the other vets being so cocky, and for Jordan. There is no question that AG is catering to the vets. But in Dani and Rachel's defense, they had to actually win the competition. It wasn't thrown to them. The winning is never a given. Even Porsche said they had a good shot at the last endurance.

JP, I'm not going to take you on about Rachel or Jordan, you obviously got a strong dislike on for them and as somebody who does that from time to time with people and characters - I know it's useless to fight it, lol. Though before I get off of that, I'll add Jordan and Rachel have not said anything or not done anything that the other girls haven't, including playing in the field of hypocrisy. They've helped keep that house rather peaceful in the past couple of days.

As somebody who watches both the CBS edition and keeps up with the feeds, I do think there is a marked difference between edits and the show. For example, they didn't show how mean-spirited Dani was before her eviction at all, they made it look like Rachel was the first to bring up a potential deal with Dani, it took them forever to show Shelly manipulating, they never show how mean Jeff can be, etc.

So last night. They brought Jordan and Rachel into the DR to do joint DR tapings for the past week. All the girls were really getting along well, but both sets agree they're playing the other set so they laid it on a little thicker. J & R know they're being played but I'm not sure K & P know they're being played. Jordan was supposed to take on Kalia but she got tired of talking to her after a while, lol. Kalia talks so much. So Rachel took over after baking with Porsche. They had an interesting conversation about dogs, again. Kalia for some reason keeps on bringing up strong-arming her 10 pound dog which offends everybody in the house. Rachel tells her not to get another dog, lol. They were talking about their experience in animal ER's and in shelters.

• Members

It is one thing to be a little confident/cocky/full of yourself when your in power. It is a power trip and its bound to happen to a good 95% of people i am sure. Its different for Jordan, of all people, to consistantly say she hates porsche and kalia for doing nothing and they dont deserve to be here at this point, when they have done more than she has, better than she has in both comps and social, AND try to be in an alliance with Adam of all people. Yeah, porsche is a little high on herself, she won HoH, good for her! I dont mind it at all, even when it is the other side in power. Its another to be like Jeff, Brenden and berate people and be smug cocky assholes 24/7 like they were, even when not in power because then they resort to threats. Rachel is def the least worst of them, and i really dont mind her most of the time when shes away from those three, with them shes just like them all. rachel actually DOES deserve to be here and i wouldnt mind her winning actually. But the way she and Jordan cry about people doing nothing and production helping people out and claim innocnt in it all as if its never helped them, when it in fact has helped them the most is ridiculous.

And yes, Rachel did win the veto comp, i am cool with her winning even tho it was clearly made for her to win, because she did in fact win. I am not ok with it also saving Jordan and Jordan again claiming kalia & porsche do not deserve to be here because they did nothing, when she then openly admits jeff carried her through her season then she got lucky and this season is was jeff carrying her and now rachel and she sucks. I just cant.

I could honestly deal with rachel and like her again if it was for Jordan. My hatred of her grows daily.

• Members

It is really stupid for Jordan to trash talk about people for not doing anything but I do get the feeling she gets that she's been carried deep down. She just thinks because she never traded sides and has sway with other houseguests, she hasn't been completely useless. In her defense, they all say similar stupid things. If you hear Porsche talk, she's been fighting for her game life the entire show and has been a big competitor, etc. Right now, I get the vibe that Jordan totally feels like she's been close to useless that's why she's working so hard in other ways to help ensure her and Rachel's safety. I may be naive on this, but I also think if she somehow made the finals with Rachel without really contributing much competitively to that effort that she would say she doesn't deserve it.

Unless Jordan wins something soon - and even if she does - I agree she's not one of the contestants I'd like to see make the finals. Porsche, Kalia and IMO especially Rachel are the three that really have earned it so far.

• Members

At this point i would take keith coming back and winning 1 comp to win it all over Jordan winning.

Im interested to see more of Porsche in the DR. Is she like Shelly and Jordan who claim the same [!@#$%^&*] they own in the house, or does she say "no, i didnt do [!@#$%^&*] in this house until i HAD to!" I really wish we saw more of the DR than anything, like after the game was over we could flashback to DR sessions. Speaking of DR's, Brittany had the BEST EVER! I seriously hated her but loved her DR sessions lol.

• Members

Brittany was evil, but in a totally funny way.

A lot of serious talks this afternoon.

Rachel is laying it all on the table with Shelly. She's telling her not to b-s her and calling her out on everything when she tries to cover it and manipulate - but telling her she respects that she was at least playing the game all along unlike some others. She tells Shelly she honestly thinks she played better than almost anybody this year and had she been able to win anything she would have had the game. Shelly is once again reinforcing she doesn't really much care about the win and if you hear her go on about the life she lives, it doesn't appear she needs the money AND Rachel is questioning why she's even playing the game if this is really the case. She's asking her a lot of smart questions BUT I hope Rachel remembers a lot of what Shelly is saying now is what she has said in the past to a lesser degree. They talk about Shelly trying to turn everybody against Rachel. Shelly pretty much accepts responsibility by saying that she initially really did have Rachel's back. Rachel's making it clear to Shelly she's going to take Jordan as far as she can so she's not trying to guarantee just her own safety in any talk she has. I like the loyalty there. Sweet.

Shelly did bring up Jeff throwing the competition again but Rachel didn't take the bait. Not that Shelly was really baiting that time. I think it was pretty much them having an honest convo. Am I now being manipulated by Shelly? lol

Adam is nervous after seeing Shelly and Rachel talking. Jordan has her hands full with him. He's very nervous. Jordan is reassuring him that this was arranged between her and Rachel - the talk with Shelly. He's apologizing to her for turning his back on her and Rachel after everything went down.

This is what happens while Porsche and Kalia sleep 16 hours each day.

• Members

At this point I don't think anything in the house will change - Adam is worthless and will always default to Rachel/Jordan because he wants to be seen as cool. Shelly is gone, and will be reviled forever, even though people like Dick did worse and were treated as heroes by CBS and many fans.

Thanks for recapping this for us, as I am probably not going to have any real interest unless Kalia wins the next HOH and does something sensible instead of whimpering about how Jordan is her friend.

Archived