Big Brother 13: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

I only felt Dani had sexual tension with the girls which indeed made this Showtime TV, lol. But, seriously, the mean girls should throw that out to throw Rachel off before HoH. They're already mean, so why not? lol

Jeff acts the ass and is such a bully. I am on team JJR(A), but like with Brendon I was not sad to see Jeff go because of the abrasive way he'd talk to people to demand they do what he wants them to do.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do wonder if it is true that Dani and Annie from BB12 are in a relationship.

They should not only mention Dani in that house, but ask Rachel if she thinks they have Skype! LOL. Make that bitch have a complete break down. Jordan just sucks, so who cares about throwing her off her game.

rachel is now starting a fight with Shelly. And crying!!! LOL!

"we are defeated. me and jordan are going home!"

Yup. Rachel is acting like her old, bitchy, emotional, mess of a person.

She is attacking K/P/S and crying, saying they took her fiance out, shes going next, she wants her stuffed dog back, etc...

• Members

It's cute when Jordan complains about people doing nothing in the game and getting far. Cute and ironic.

Seriously, though, Rachel needs to man up and get them out of this pity-party.

Shelly needs to give Rachel her stuffed puppy back. Uh-oh, did Dani leave with the dog?

• Members

Jordan is the biggest do nothing floater. I find it annoying.

Rachel man up? Shes a disaster.

I think Dani did take the dog, and I LOVE IT!

Jordo and Rachel plan on drinking now. before HoH. Hopefully, they will be DQ's and unable to compete for being intoxicated

• Members

If this is the ball HOH then I think Jordan and Porsche did the best in practice? I can't remember.

I think Grodner is going to want a Rachel/Jordan final 2 very badly. We'll see how that comes through in the rest of the season.

• Members

Porsche won HoH.

I'll concede my preferred alliance is dead, dead, dead unless one of them becomes a compeition star for the remainder of the season. My satisfaction with the season will have to come from Dani being voted out so early. Unless she starts dating one of these chicks she doesn't get the money :)

Archived