B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thank you so much for all episodes you uploaded angels 

Please register in order to view this content

I know file size is matter but quality of new episodes of 1993 are not good as old ones. I remember you suggested to register Videoland and download episodes in which quality we like but for some countries this is not possible.  

I agree with you. I used to download old episodes and convert them by using Any video Converter Software

• Members

Sorry if this seems confrontational. BUT please people stop stating the obvious! The angel ASKED for no complains and WHY ARE there still people saying things like this. If you don't like the quality, buy the videoland subscription and do it yourself. I don't want a fight... I just want to say that it seems annoying that a person is doing this for free for us and there are still comments like that all time time after he asked us to stop. Please guys... we don't want to make him stop uploading, right? If you dont have a POSITIVE COMMENT about something you are getting FOR FREE, that someone is giving time and effort to do it... dont say it. I myself said that I think 200.300 mb will be optimal, but I am happy with that too. The official youtube channel is not uploading better than that... They upload 480 type videos... So I am ok with it. 

MILLION THANKS TO ANON4520!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I uploaded the 3 eps from this week.

For 1993, the quality is perfect for me. I downloaded one in 800Mo and one in 100Mo, I don't see any quality loss. Thank you anon.

@ChickenNuggetz92 If the vault is full, I suggest maybe we could delete all files from 2019? All 250 episodes are taking up to 700Mo with the bonus scenes. The Youtube channel is currently posting the 2019 episodes (last one added is #8030). It would free around 2 To. Even 3 To if we also remove January-April 2020.   Maybe you could post a warning somewhere and announce 2019 will be deleted in * days/weeks from now, so people who want these episodes in HQ have enough time to download them. Like I said in my previous post, the 1991/1993 LQ versions could also be suppressed once we have the Videoland version. This would also clear some space. Those are just my suggestions (in case you don't want to create 2 different vaults for now).  Thank you for everything chickennuggetz!!

Edited by Jennybold1974

• Members

I agree with this. If anyone has an issue with the quality/resolution of the Vault, get a Videoland subscription (base plan costs €5 EUR per month). Someone else said this isn’t possible in their country - this is not correct. Get a VPN before signing up to Videoland - it works, and it’s perfectly fine to do so.

Edited by boldau