B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I just stumbled upon the fact that Jeff Trachta (Thorne #2) was bumped to recurring in 1994 and was also still recurring in 1995. However, he was still on the opening credits.
Some old article about him also mentions the fact: https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1995-07-02-tv-19360-story.html

The credits in May 1995 went as follows:

Scott Thompson Baker – Connor Davis
Kabir Bedi – Price Omar Rashid
Kimberlin Brown – Sheila Carter Forrester
Ian Buchanan – Dr. James Warwick
Darlene Conley – Sally Spectra
Bobbie Eakes – Macy Alexander
Susan Flannery – Stephanie Forrester
Michael Fox – Saul
Schae Harrison – Darla
Katherine Kelly Lang – Brooke Logan Forrester
John McCook – Eric Forrester
Ronn Moss – Ridge Forrester
Dylan Neal – Dylan Shaw
Chris Robinson – Jack Hamilton
Michael Sabatino – Anthony Armando
Hunter Tylo – Dr. Taylor Hayes Forrester
Maitland Ward – Jessica Forrester
Jeff Trachta – Thorne Forrester
Ken Hanes – Mike Guthrie
Brian George – Ahmed
Various Models
Kimiko Cazanov – Trish
Jeff Allin – Lt. Burke
Maeve Quinlan – Megan
Michael Clark Duncan – Slash

Edited by Huntress

• Members

Thank you so much this is brilliant, I tried to make some of them smaller but on the site there is a limit and it doesn't want to convert anymore but There's no need anymore since you did already so much, thank you very much we can save lot of space now

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Thank you very much for the files!

However the old files were much better quality than the newer ones. Now it really sucks and causes many issues like lost frames, lags and resolution issues and it happens with all of my video players. The whole material became very laggy, so my eyes are really in pain. Something is wrong with codecs or with the rendering options. I believe we can help you with that.

I don't have much experience with rendering, but the perfect size for 1 episode is like 250-350MB if possible and the size of 200MB is absolute minimum to make it at least acceptable to watch. Less than 100MB videos look even worse than the official Youtube uploads. Obviously 1GB is too big to collect all of these episodes, but in the other hand the quality is also important. If someone hasn't enough disk space then should change the video quality to lower by himself or there should be another folder with very low quality episodes.

• Members

Yes, unfortunately I also noticed Lower quality in comparison with earlier uploads (1418-1425 it was 720p HD, from 1430 it is like 500p or so) but given the policy of not complaining I am not and it is what it is, we could be left with no episodes at all so I still prefer Lower quality instead of nothing. We used to be spoiled by the precious previous contributor and we got used to high quality too easily... 

Edited by Pedro

• Members

Dude. You were the one complaining that the videos were not coming fast enough. You could have waited until @rsclassicfanforever uploaded them in the quality you like. They are very reliable but they are entitled to have things going on in their life. @anon4520graciously uploaded the episodes. Then you complained the file size is too big and it takes too long to convert. Then @anon4520came back and converted them all and reuploaded them in a smaller size. Now you complain that the quality is not good enough! Just stop, please. Just because you write "I am not complaining, but...." doesn't mean you aren't complaining.

This is very unfair to the uploaders. People use their own money to buy VPNs, videoland subscriptions and their time to record, encode, and upload videos. I could not blame @anon4520if they never wanted to volunteer again after this.

Please register in order to view this content

I have always been patient because I know we have such an awesome community here and someone ALWAYS comes through with the episodes, we have not missed one yet. Who cares if we have to wait, they are 30 years old, lol. 

If you want to get perfect quality videos uploaded quickly then maybe you should consider getting an account and recording your own and uploading them?

• Members

The thing is I did not came with complaining about the quality of the videos, read more carefully and maybe you will notice who wrote about it first. I don't care about waiting either, I can wait half a year or a year I don't mind really since yes, they are 30 Years old. My Mouth are shut from now on and I will not say a thing, that's a guarantee. Make your own discussion and complaining.