B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Heartfelt thanks from me too. After a crappy week I'd designated today to barely leave the sofa so when I saw new uploads, it was perfect for what I had planned. Absolutely loved bingeing through Christmas and Bridget's arrival.

I am sure it is time consuming so please know your effort is massively appreciated.

• Members

thank you so much for the uploads! I am watching and thinking if Brooke is so in love with Ridge why does whe want to keep her door open for Eric and does not want to divorce him untill she knows who the father of ther baby is. And the way she talks to Sheila she is not jelous but still is against Eric being happy with another woman? What is wrong? And Eric who does not want to have sex? Is this the same Eric who slept with Brooke while being married to Stephanie? 

• Members

Thanks to the angel for the recent contribution. To be honest, I feel Videoland/RTL may drop the classic episodes in the next ~18 months or so. From a business perspective, it doesn’t make financial sense for them to continue paying thousands for the broadcast rights when their core audience will inevitably transition to YouTube given the episode output will eventually surpasses that of Videoland.

Edited by boldau

• Members

I guess when youtube finally catches up with videoland... it wont matter to us... But I am afraid they will stop the youtube uploads. This youtube account is very strangely managed and I've noticed they hide some episodes that were once online. It's good we have the vault actually. One day they may hide everything.... just like that. I hope not.

• Members

Great! So that means one of my ultimate dreams has come true. It actually already has! I once dreamed of watching the first 1000... then 1500... Now it is maybe... 3000... and have it in collection. And now that's happened! Amazing. I trully love Bold. And I am so thankful to all of you Angels! You are the people that made it possible.

•  

• Members

I just hope they don't forget to fill in the "gaps", the missing episodes that exist in the seasons (18? onwards) that they have already uploaded.

It's not impossible they "re-release" season 18 onwards like they have certain seasons, and so the missing ones crop up that way... time will tell!

• Members

Hi. Thank you so much @anon4520 for the 1992/1993 episodes.

Please register in order to view this content

NO complaint from but but I'll just give one advice regarding the size. If 800 Mo is too big (for instace if - like me - you want to download them and store them on a hard drive... or other reasons), I use a software - "freeconvert" - to compress them. You can convert MP4 to MKV, MOV (or other formats)... It goes from 800 Mo to 100 Mo, with ZERO LOSS OF QUALITY. You can convert 5 videos at once, it's quick and total free (for files under 1 Go). It will free a lot of space if you download everything and need space. I just uploaded "Episode 1470" under the February 1993 file to give you an example... You can see it's only 96 Mo (instead of 782 Mo) and no quality loss. I won't do it for the other episodes but it might help if some day the vault needs space...

Besides @ChickenNuggetz92 and @BoldRestless don't hesitate to delete big 1991/1993 files once we have the HQ videoland versions, in case the vault needs space. On August 24 2021 I added a lot of low quality episodes (FI the January 1993 ones)... I let you delete them unceremoniously if you want. LOL ... And Boldrestless thank you so much for the January 2005 episodes... I hope there will be more in February/March/April. This Morgan/Ridge storyline was great.

Like promised I added the episodes 112 and 429 from the Youtube channel... If there are other episodes with sound issues (between 1 and 500) or cut parts in the beginning, give the episode number and I'll add the Youtube version.  I also keep adding the 2022 episodes each week-end... If there is any complaint or request, please share here, I'll try to adapt. Again thank you everyone. Can't wait to see this upcoming huge twist, I've the feeling we won't be disappointed this time.