B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

DONT LOSE FAITH  take a look in a bit there will be something there for you all.  Ill say this tho NO COMPLAINING PLEASE, quality, size, im being a good neighbor here, just want everyone to be happy, peaceful, and greatful.  happy weekend everyone 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

no problem i just see no activity and i know that everyone wants to see, i wish they could be smaller myself i tried really. quality is ok as well again, wish could be better however very much watchable  maybe someone can find a way to shrink them to their liking and re up to group. just a thought.

• Members

Anyone can create a Videoland account. I’m not in Europe and have access, all you need is a VPN to stream (PIA or Nord are good). You’re not doing anything wrong by getting an account. You pay a monthly fee just like you would with Netflix.

• Members

Good morning everyone!

nice to hear, that someone is going on with VL episodes.

On April 1st I will move to another place finally. Until April i dont have internet , only via smartphone. Thats why i am not able to upload.

i hope to do again from april, so you all can get the episodes

Please register in order to view this content

i love you all!!!

• Members

Thank you so much for the uploads!

One strange thing happens to me when I go into the last 1992 folder and the first 1993 folder: When I open the folders, they contain 3 less files than it says that they should contain. For example, the Episodes 1426-1449 folder appears to be full (24 files) when viewed from the "outside", but when I open it, it stops at 1446 and there are only 21 files. Has anyone else had this problem? Or is it just some kind of delay before the files show up in the folder?

EDIT: Never mind, apparently there is a delay before the files show up! I can see them now!

Edited by Videnbas

• Members

It's the same with me. I think it should be a delay. Maybe it is. I hope so. Thank you million times again. I think in the future we can convert them and re-upload, like the Angel anon4520 said... it shouldnt be any problem. So we can save space. There are very fast video conversion programs. I am watching right now... with my partner. So so happy! I have a question - do we know what episode has Videoland last uploaded... what number. I am curious to know how many till 1602 - the legendary episode when Brooke takes 51 percent of FC.