B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

Thank you so much! 

I agree, its uncomparable. It's like comparing Chekhov with The Kardashians. The quality in the last 10 years is below 3 out of 10 stars. There are couple of good moments... but overall trash. I think Steffy Hope and Liam were the death of this show.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have more 2005 coming from the discs someone sent me. It's just that I have been extremely busy with personal things. I should have more time soon. It would be great if you had them, because the disks I got are missing some episodes. So far they are all CBS broadcasts. I don't always know exactly what's on them til I go through them. Hopefully you can fill the remainder! 

Thanks!!!

You're right. There is no reason they can't do scenes like that, even with the limited budget. It's just that they don't care anymore. 

• Members

I didn’t realize we were basically at the week before Sheila and Eric’s wedding and the famous dress fight!!

Please register in order to view this content

amazing!! I can’t think everyone enough!!

one thing I’m curious to see as we get further into 93 is when exactly Bill Bell stepped down and Bradley took over. Bill is still listed as HW per the latest upload (which is 4/29/93 btw!) 

• Members

Yes i believe she was blackmailing her and Deacon. thats when he was married to Bridget. it sounds so weird typing this, its like the lowest of the low, like when you think it couldnt get any worse. LOL

There is something new for everyone

happy weekend my friends 

• Members

Thanks as always to our angels!!

Love that we finally reached Sheila/Eric's marriage! 

I hope 1532 will be uploaded as well to see the full Lauren/Sheila wedding fight episode!  I also want to see if that was Bill Bell's last HW credit before moving to Story Consultant. It actually looks like according to  episode 1534 (OAD 5/5/93) that Jack Smith was Headwriter before Bradley took over full time later in the year? At least I noticed he's credited before Brad?