B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I also think of 2002/2003 as the end of the "golden era" of B&B. The last time the show was truly great in my opinion was the wonderful Portofino/Camogli location shoot.

To me, the introduction on Nick and Jackie in 2003 marked a clear shift in the focus of the show (the Spectras started being phased out and were replaced with the Marones).

• Members

Yes, I have some that someone recorded and sent me (I am female btw). The issue is there's no episode numbers or dates; the only dates are the dates they recorded them, and I have not had the time to go through them and read the recaps to figure out the dates. I guess I can just upload them without names, and then you guys can do that work. The only thing is that since renaming things wastes space in the Vault, I would have to upload them, then delete them all, rename them on the computer, and I or someone else would have to reupload them with the correct dates which is sort of a pain. But I suppose it's better that they be shared than sit on my hard drive until I'm not as busy, so if someone wants to be in charge of researching and renaming, let me know, please.

As far as I understand it CALA isn't a streaming channel. You have to receive it via satellite and it is for user in the Caribbean and Latin America so you'd have to live there and record it off the cloud. I do recall @Marquise was trying to find out if it streamed anywhere. It's nice getting the episodes without subtitles so it's too bad it's so difficult to obtain them.

• Members

Does anyone have any news on the Videoland episodes? It’s been a while and I remember reading a post from one of the uploaders that the account he had been using to access the site was no longer active. I hope someone will be able to continue eventually because these 1993 episodes are so hard to find and really the show's golden era IMO!

• Members

If I'm not mistaken, @anon4520 and @rsclassicfanforever are the angels who uploaded most of the Videoland episodes. Right now the last one I see in the vault is #1542, and videoland is currently airing #1610. I hope these angels will keep uploading soon in 1993. I'll stay optimistic

Please register in order to view this content

BTW rsclassic, thanks for the 2005 German episodes. Now the only ones missing are 4511-4537. Do you have them? Thanks.

Edited by Jennybold1974

• Members

Guys I dont want to sound bad, but is there a chance that comeone will continue uploading the classics? Should we wait more... I am thinking of other alternatives and I am desperate... I would even buy episodes... from that person.  I dont want to do that... and I tried 5 times to install an account with VPN but it DOES NOT approve my card or my paypal... I am desperate. The show just got good... and just nothing. Sorry if I seem like a spoiled ungrateful person. I just dont know what to do. Is there a chance someone will upload soon?

Please register in order to view this content

I will wait months.. just knowing that the episodes will be uploaded.