Neslon Branco vs. Hope Brady

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, she really does. And doesn't JPL golf with Frons? Yikes.

Didn't Nelson make some nasty comments about Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, too? He said they used to be friends or something but didn't expand on it. Umm, maybe they got sick of you slandering them and obsessing over them? No doubt in my mind this man is delusional.

As for KA vs. CC, I don't doubt KA was mad about the storyline. She's been with the show for decades and knows there are a lot of loyal Bope fans out there that were disappointed with Bo and Carly. KA' response was probably partially personal and partially fan-driven. Either way, if CC is going to rave and rant like a crazy person about free speech, how about the "free speech" KA used to supposedly get her fired? That wasn't ok then, CC? Stupid b!tch.

• Members

I've always admired KA for being so classy. I'm sure she has TONS of opinions about the low-life people in the industry (I'm lookin at you Nellie and CC), but yet she keeps to herself about it. She probably rants to her friends/family, and doesn't tarnish her image with it.

THAT'S how you keep your job, CC. Take note.

• Members

He is such a hypocritic. His line about hating actors who use Twitter to further their agendas was hilarious. That is exactly what he does on his Twitter account. He worships actors he likes and berates that ones he decides he hates for whatever reason.

• Members

THere have been rumors for years about how KA and AS at Days are pets and use their power to screw others, get rewrites done for themselves other other characters, and prop themselves. I can't speak for AS but anyone watching the storylines and screentime KA has gotten the past few years can't honestly believe that. SHe's gotten crap for years.

• Members

Thats odd. She strikes me as the type of actress he'd like. I thought she didn't fit in on Y&R but she's still a good actress. She must not have played a bitchy enough or trashy enough or OTT enough to like. I am shocked he didn't like her on Y&R. He usually loves it when women are written as complete sluts, b*tches, trashy, or self loathing characters.

• Members

They seem to get along fine now. Assuming Maura's twitter is real, the first person she followed was Nelson which of course he loved and then proceeded to kiss her butt and pimp her out like he does with his other faves.

Archived