Neslon Branco vs. Hope Brady

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nelson was slandering MTS and KA relentlessly. I'm sure even non-Bo/Hope fans were sending e-mails to his superiors. I get the sense that even general fans were offended by his behavior.

I had no real opinion about Nelson or Chappell until this weekend. Now I do. I'll leave it at that.

• Members

Wow, Nellie is such a douchebag. And I lost a LOT of respect for CC after this too. Good fir Kristian Alfonso, keeping it classy as ALWAYS.

Oh, and the twitter has been deleted now. When you type it twitter.com/sudsreport it now comes up as "that page does not exist"

However on google, when you type in "Nelson Branco twitter" it shows that his last tweet was:

• Members

I find this all so bizarre. And messy as hell. I hope fans don't get all in their feelings and take this [!@#$%^&*] too seriously because it certainly does not deserve your energy. What a joke. Are you going to be a respected journalist or a snarky blogger who appears to be nothing more than a cuckoo bananas fan with a title, wanting to be as "famous" as the "stars" you write about? Be ye separated. How can anyone take the soaps seriously when the industry doesn't even take itself seriously? Or should I say, takes itself too seriously with a complete and utter lack of self-awareness?

Some Jr. high school [!@#$%^&*].

Archived