Neslon Branco vs. Hope Brady

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So we are to believe Kristian had something to do with Crystals terrible storylines on Days and her getting fired. Kristian who got the Nightime Hope

storyline? The only person to blame for Crystal getting fired is Ken Corday. And if he's listening to agenda based fangurls and bloggers on line and on twitter

to drive his decisions, he's a fool. Why doesn't NB point his wrath to the right person? Or is he afraid he might lose some sort of in he has over at Days. The fanbases stuff and "my fave is better than yours" and "we need to go back to the 80's" like any of this will improve things is so damn annoying. And the couples fanbases are the worst.

• Members

His twitter page is still there, but no tweets and no followers. Someone on my timeline said there was drama with him, CC and KA. I think CC Is playing victim too. Sorry but I can't stand her, she seems as bad as Nelson at times

I guess he said some vile stuff about KA and of course CC has to kiss ass and defend him and she called a fanbase vile. Sounds like two birds of a feather

• Members

He pretty much claimed KA was the reason Crystal was fired, and he called her an anorexic b!tch. He quickly began backtracking but not all that successfully. Meanwhile Crystal tweeted that people should show him love. She also rambled about free speech and how he was a journalist, and some felt she was implying that he was right about KA. She went on about a tell all book. This got ugly, and several other DAYS actors defended/praised Crystal. She now claims she was just trying to protect free speech and she was attacked and that she never actually read the comments he'd made. She also said or retweeted stuff that said Bo and Hope only have 5 fans and that Bo and Hope fans are vile.

Archived