Neslon Branco vs. Hope Brady

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SHE said this? I kind of agree that Bope are played out to an extent but they are Days signature couple. No way were they going anywhere. And she can blame the writers for the fact her recent time on Days was a disaster. I'll concede her return helped the show for a few months but they never really had any long term vision for her. SHe was brought in to help ratings and generate buzz thats it and when that uptic ended, they weren't interested. Thats how Corday operates.

• Members

Right. Scott Evans. Sorry.

I'd forgotten about that. Such blatant shilling and it ended up making the show look pathetic, because he went on about these scorching love scenes that drove Engen away, only for Y&R to show nothing more than tie-straightening.

There was some David Canary stuff that bothered me too.

I think she retweeted a comment about their five fans, and then added herself that the Bope fans were vile. But I'm not sure; Twitter is so confusing.

• Members

Yeah, he never gets both sides of a story. Only runs with what his butt kissing buddies tell him. I remember when DC had Brett Claywell on their podcast to respond to the stuff Nelson posted and he told Nelson to ask the directors he & Scott worked with for the truth. So Kish went on to Nelson's twitter & do just that, he wouldn't but simply said something like "Brett's lying". He just called MTS a liar this week. Seems like everytime an actor challenges Nelson, he calls them a liar. Nelson's the real liar here.

• Members

And a lot of fans will always believe an actor is lying and will always believe the worst, so it usually works. I think this time the personal attack against KA - even if it's something that many have said before, they aren't "journalists" - is what blew this up.

• Members

Wait he called Brett a Liar on twitter?.Wish I had seen that. Nelson stopped liking them because brett & scott would not answer when he asked who was top or bottom, fish or kyle in that interview they did with him

to be fair to genie she only signed for 3 months so i doubt she has anything to do with MTS

• Members

maybe if he didnt want his editor not tell him what to tweet maybe he should of called his twitter, Nelsson Branco & not SUDS REPORT which is the TV Guide Canada Column he writes. By calling it SR he tied his twitter to TV Guide canada and gave them a bad name. So his editor can tell him to cool it.

Archived