Neslon Branco vs. Hope Brady

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There might be a little bit of onstage action but I think the real fun will be on the red carpet (such as it is) and the after parties. Besides if you look at the presenters, they seem to have stayed away from anyone who might go off script. It's rife with team players. (As much as I might enjoy Darnell Williams telling Frons to kiss his sweet black ass, let's face it he just isn't the type. LOL!) But maybe the winners will give us something.

• Members

So Tom Casiello tweeted a bit about the Nelson Branco thing:

Tom Casiello

So let me understand - we all witnessed your meltdown, but now Twitter is "a distraction from writing your novel"?!

Tom Casiello

The Lunatic is in the hall...

Tom Casiello

Ex-writer. Brooklyn. [!@#$%^&*]. RT @F_Nelson_Branco: @tommiecas Here's one: which soap ____ from _____ is going to lose his ____ soon.

Tom Casiello

I think someone totally tried to Linda Tripp me tonight.

Tom Casiello

Got a thinly veiled threatening e-mail last night after my tweet about The Novelist.

Tom Casiello

Nice to know I'm in the same company as Jamey Giddens, Ron, Frank, Victoria Rowell, MTS, Lesli Kay, Kim Zimmer, Kristian Alfonso. *sigh*

Tom Casiello

I don't even work in the industry anymore. Move along...

• Members

I truly hope that Alfonso had nothing to do with the Chappell firing because I don't think it's good for her. IMO, Alfonso really upped her game when Crystal came on the show and gave some of her best performances in YEARS acting against her. No matter what the case is here, Alfonso is a better actress for having worked with Crystal. I can see it onsceen.

Some of those stories she foisted on herself. She bitched and moaned about Eileen Davidson hogging airtime and getting to play a dual role. She was relieved when ED left and suddenly, KA had the Princess Gina story and a dual role.

Archived